Full List-B


BabiesNtoddlersdress.etsy.com - I sell babies and toddlers dresses, tutus, hair clippies.
BabyBeulah.etsy.com - I sell luxury minky blankets and throws, pillowcases, crib sets, and minky quilts.
babybuttontops.etsy.com - Our shop specializes in fun infant and toddler hats. They have fun phrases, big flowers, and lots of personality in each one. All hats can be customized to anyone's request (within reason).
BabyCreationByTanya.etsy.com - I have a shop with geekery, monsters, cartoons and animal hats.
babycreationsOOAK.etsy.com -  I would be using my baby creations shop that has everything baby from accessories to dolls.
BabyFantasyCrochet.etsy.com - Baby crochet items, flower hair bows, tutu dresses
babygulos.etsy.com 
babyheart.etsy.com - While bracelets are the core of the Baby Heart business the plan is to eventually expand into more categories to include a wider range and selection of accessories.
babyhoot.etsy.com - ...has sweet, fun and fresh things for both children and babies. burpcloths, blankies, bibs, changing pads, superhero capes, dishtowel aprons, hair clippies and more. Items desired for trades? List is a bit too long and specific; but please feel free to convo and see what kind of trade can happen!
babyinafishbowl.etsy.com - I make sewn items for children to adult. Starting on the apparel and accessories, Also I am willing to sell/trade most of my materials at my cost.
babymoon.etsy.com - Custom sewing, babyslings, jewelry and home decor
babyskyecomfort.etsy.com - I make baby items - blankets, car seat covers, tutu's, leg warmers, etc.
BabyWannabVintage.etsy.com - My shop has crochet items ranging from newmborn items to adult items just a little bit of everything
BackAlleyDesignsINK.etsy.com - The place to shop for Tattoo inspired clothing, Steampunk, Gothic and Victorian jewelry and hair accessories. Our eclectic mix of styles and designs are created to be as unique and one of a kind as you are!
backroomcreations.etsy.com - I am dedicating my shop to the sale of scrabble tile charms that bring awareness to Fibromyalgia
Backtotheearth.etsy.com - 100% natural and vegan bath & body, crushed mineral makeup, aromatherapy/perfumery oils, jewelry, gifts and more.....
BackyardBrand.etsy.com - The FlashHarp® harmonica USB flash drive by BackyardBrand shatters the unfair expectations that lurk inside old harmonicas like the one collecting dust in the back of your drawer.
badhatterboutique.etsy.com -  BHB is composed mostly of vintage items from my many personal collections. I am also adding to my collections on a regular basis. I travel through four states (OR, ID, MT, WA) and going to nearly every thrift shop I find along the way to my sales calls for my day job (I sell Air Filters by day, vintage goods and craft notions, and odds and ends by night).
badtoymural.etsy.com - Bad Toy Mural is a collection of handmade accessories and winter wear designed by Diana "The Craftaholic".
baerbaer.etsy.com - looking for things for teen girls and boys for xmas. my son is in to ninja's and anime and nintendo stuff, and my daughter is in to indie bands, girly stuff, wallets and accessories but not too much jewelry. I'll look at anything@!
BagelIslandcreations.etsy.com - I make cloth animals all sizes, quite whimsical
baggavond.etsy.com - looking to trade for some Christmas gifts for a 12 yr old girl, my Mother, my sister in law, & even my husband & 2 young sons. Or, I do have a birthday coming up & would love to get myself something cute from Etsy
baghyadiss.etsy.com - I sell handmade ceramic jewelries.
BagsByLora.etsy.com - I make unique and affordable bags, diaper bags, changing pads and makeup bags.
bagsbytracy.etsy.com - sewn pouches, totes and more!
BahbooBabyWrap.etsy.com - I designed the Bahboo baby wrap and nursing cover. I also make various clothing items and accessories. Been African, I have access to African fabric and can make adult and children clothing/accessories out of it. I like to just go with it, branch out broaden my work.
BahbooBoutique.etsy.com - Boutique baby items and ladies' accessories
bajabucket.etsy.com - has destash/supplies
BakingMonster.etsy.com - I bake and sell delicious baked goods and sweets such as cupcakes, macaroons, lollipops, cookies and more!
balanced.etsy.com - Eclectic handcrafted jewelry
ballhanknskein.etsy.com - I sell well-made, sturdy, cute and stylish crochet stuff. Mainly baby booties but also other footwear and accessories such as hats and leg warmers.
bally1989.etsy.com - a wide range of metal findings, charms / pendants, connectors, natural / resin / crystal beads, Czech glass beads, filigree, cabochons and so on.
BallyhooJewelry.etsy.com - Steampunk and tattoo inspired jewelry.
BALTICambrestone.etsy.com - Baltic amber jewelry
BambuEarth - natural beauty products
Bananamoo - my shop is a foodies dream! realistic food magnets and decor! Take a peek
bangbouhstudio.etsy.com- Fine art photography: nature, travel, & vintage-inspired
bannerarts - I am an Etsy shop designer/banner maker, etc. (graphic designer)
BannerPaperScissors - I make custom handmade banners.
bantambooks - miniature journal jewelry
banyantreeclothing - screen printed t-shirts
BarbaraARyan - My shop is dedicated to creating items that are both eco-friendly as well as pretty. My floorcloths take hours and hours of work, and I am about to introduce new designs that have been painted in a soy based paint on organic canvas. I have created a new line of celebration banners, used for just about every occasion, recently completed one for a fishing expert the age of 12! All designed like an old fashioned fishing camp! I am also working on a line of hand painted cards to come soon. I pride myself on putting a product out there that I can be proud of, no matter what the size or cost.
barehandedpress.etsy.com - Barehanded Press is a small independent hand-pulled print shop. Everything is designed and printed by shop owner, Y.A. Ponce de Leon.
BareBebe.etsy.com - I sell handmade baby blanket, burp rags, pacifier clips, and more
barkrock.etsy.com - Fine Gemstone Jewelry, Vintage Items, & Handspun Yarn
BarnacleBay.etsy.com - a nice variety of natural sea shells and coral pieces for a wide range of craft projects such as jewelry and scrapbooking. BarnacleBay also has a small collection of jewelry constructed from natural stones, shells, coral, and quality 14kt gold elements.
BarSoap.etsy.com - We sell handmade cocktail inspired soap from wholesome ingredients.
BasicStudios7.etsy.com - My shop has photographic and art prints and Hand Tied Flies for Fishing.
basketrybotanica.etsy.com - handwoven baskets in the American tradition
BasyaBerkman.etsy.com - I sell vintage clothing and accessories and would love to trade with other shops!
Bathology.etsy.com - Handmade soaps & other bath goodies as well as jewelry & hair flowers.
BathTherapy.etsy.com - Handmade Bath Fizzies and other spa type products to come!
BattyCrafty.etsy.com - My shop has photography, "rustic" decor, and sewn items.
baublesandbits.etsy.com - open to pretty much anything for trade, just convo me
BauerDesigns.etsy.com - Fused glass, pincushions, Custom fabric labels, Etsy buttons, zippy pouches, web address books, stained glass suncatchers and more.
BBCsNaturals.etsy.com - Natural Vegan Soap. I make all of my soaps by hand, the old fashioned way, in small batches, using the ancient saponification method. I like to think that nature makes my soaps, I just help it along a bit.
BByeButterfly.etsy.com - I work with scrabble letters, buttons, and metal.
BDleatherdesigns.etsy.com - fun leather goods
BDSart.etsy.com - 
BeachsideTreasures.etsy.com - My shop is handmade beaded jewelry using semi precious gemstones, crystals, wire, etc.
beadacious1221.etsy.com - Jewelry featuring crocheted & knitted beadwork done by hand in the USA with colorful tiny glass beads
beadbaby.etsy.com - jewelry. Fashion that is Functional and Economical
BeadboardCorner.etsy.com
BeadedByCori.etsy.com - My shop has beaded jewelry made by me, using a variety of beads and colors! I love putting new things together, and love helping customers and custom orders!
BeadedFae.etsy.com - Beaded, and handmade jewelry for the fun and free spirited.
BeadedFrog.etsy.com - original artwork, beaded jewelry, shrink art jewelry, hand painted glass and tea sets, polymer clay jewelry, hand stitched notebook covers, hand painted notebooks/journals and furry pencils. I also like to do custom items (custom painted wedding glasses and tea sets)
BeadedIndulgences.etsy.com - Unique, Trendy, Eclectic and Fun Jewelry
beadedrelics.etsy.com - Handmade Jewelry by Melissa Curran
beadeliciousbaby.etsy.com - has jewelry, personalized purses, bath and body treats
BeadHoardersStash.etsy.com - beads
BeadieandThings.etsy.com - jewelry supplies
beadifulbraceletsbag.etsy.com - I have many beautiful items from bracelets but, also necklaces and handbags. I sell alot of charm bracelet and necklaces!
Beadinglikecrazy.etsy.com - My shop is a haberdashery of ecclectic collections! I have handmade cards, jewelry, chainmaille, beadweaving, tatting and crochet, and absolutely love doing what I do!
Beaditi.etsy.com - Beads Jewelry
BeadLightning.etsy.com - I make one of a kind Artisan Jewelry and Accessories, each piece tells its own unique story.
BeadManiaClothing.etsy.com - I create everything handmade with beads without the support of any fabric: jewelry, clothing, fashion accessories and home decor items just to name a few.
beadmonsters.etsy.com - My shop is description is cute bead creatures
BeadsBitsAndBaubles.etsy.com -  vintage finds, antique treasures, and new handmade heirlooms.
beadsbloomsbeyond.etsy.com - jewelry
beadsidemyself.etsy.com - always open to trading. I make jewelry and cards. I like trading for purses, totes, candles, bath products, and supplies, but I am not limited to only those items. I give alot of gifts. :) I am very approachable and friendly! Would also be interested in baby and children items.
beadsquared.etsy.com -  I repurposed Vintage Jewelry into Headbands. Also offer vintage and destash supplies.
BeadTurtle.etsy.com - handmade jewelry, beads, scrapbooking embellishments, and a vintage item or two:)
BeadVoyager.etsy.com - This is jewelry that strives to transcend you to out of the ordinary.
beadworkbeauty.etsy.com - Beadwork
beadworxaz - has Lampwork Beads, Perfume Vessels & Bottles, Bead Tassels,Jewelry, Stained Glass Charms, Faery Wands, Feary Doors, Windchimes, Medicine Bags, Charm Rings, Jewelry Supplies, Incense, Notecards, Sarongs. (holy cow! lots of stuff!)
beadybunches.etsy.com - Beautiful Bunches of Beads!
beadznstonezsupplies.etsy.com - We offer a wide array of beads from around the world, lampwork glass beads, gemstones, findings and more. If your a jewelry designer or crafts person, we're sure you will find many great products for your creations. We only trade from our clearance / destash section of this shop.
BeanCreekCandleCo.etsy.com - Here you will find all natural soy candles made from soy wax, cotton wicks and reused, recycled and repurposed materials.
BeanieBums.etsy.com - I crochet beanies, headbands, and photo props :
beanstreetmarket.etsy.com - handmade bath and body
BearInk.etsy.com - Unique hand crafted jewellery
BeastyBites.etsy.com - I sell handmade dog bandanas, and I like to focus on finding perfect holiday patterns. I also bake all my own dog treats and they are made to order.
BeatriceCLaNore.etsy.com - Handmade jewelry, some craft supplies, and some vintage items
Beats925Books.etsy.com - We sell original antique chromos and etchings from antique books. I also sell digital downloads of old images. I'm willing to make a digital file of any of our antique prints for if that fits your budget better.
BeauMelange.etsy.com - jewelry and sewn goods
beautifulbridget.etsy.com - indie handmade knit, crochet & fabric scarves, cowls, hats, fingerless gloves, fashion accessories, jewelry, bags & purses
Beautifulcrochet.etsy.com - a mix of crochet goodies, flowers, hair srucnhies, bags, cozies nd much more
beautyrecycled.etsy.com - Fun, fashionable, recycled, eco jewelry
bebecha.etsy.com - headbands, earrings & much more
beblumer.etsy.com - My shop is made up of vintage items for sale or trade. I love vintage jewelry and clothing.
beccah.etsy.com - Hand knit & How Cute! I hand knit baby / child hats - custom colors / sizes / materials.
BeciMay.etsy.com - I sell little plush cushions and zines, i also sell some original fibre artworks
BeckLeeCottage - ebooks and internet consulting services.
BeckOriginals - I hand stamp mostly stering
BeckyandPam.etsy.com - Photos, original art work, and other random odds and ends made by a team of sisters
beckynot - cute pet themed jewelry, charms, stickers and magnets and now dollhouse miniatures
beconfident - handmade jewelry
BeDazzledByLuiza - I have a jewelry shop with earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I love using different colored stones and metals.
BeedazzledDesigns.etsy.com - My shop sells "functional art". Not only pretty to look out but is useful. Each piece is hand etched by me so no two are exactly alike and can be personalized to your particular tastes and interests.
BeesBathHouse.etsy.com - All natural lip balm; other bath goodies coming soon!
beescreations.etsy.com - lip balm, polymer clay jewelry and more
BeetsandBernice.etsy.com - a collection of brightly colored felt baby shoes, hand embroidered owl ornaments, and an eclectic arrangement of accessories.
BeezDream.etsy.com -  Handcrafted silk and natural goods for the home.
BehindMyPicketFence.etsy.com - I offer crochet items and will be adding home decor pieces in the future.
beijaflores.etsy.com - bath and body
BeinGreen.etsy.com - My shop is filled with earth-friendly handmade items. Some items include dish scrubbies knit from recycled t-shirts, reusable cloth gift bags and reusable lunch rolls to reduce waste at the cafeteria!
BejeweledArts.etsy.com - My shop is a combination of handmade jewelry, supplies , paper good and Art.
bejeweledfaerie.etsy.com - My shop is a mix of my original watercolor artwork, artisan jewelry and other items I have created.
bekaboodesigns.etsy.com. - macrame items (jewellery and home decor items) and supplies such as ready made flowers and decorations (yarn, felt and fabric).
BellaAnela.etsy.com - BellaAnela Handmade jewelry from Hawaii. I use a variety of materials from pearls, shells, stones, glass, wire and more!
bellabutt - has bibs, Barrette Holders, Pillowcase dresses, Skirts, Onesies, Headbands, Burp clothes.Looking for all vegan: laundry soap, soap for men and woman, deodorant for men and woman, chapstick, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream for men. Also need: pendants (please look at my favorites to see what kind, they are for my daughter) business cards, purses, create a banner, undie boxers for woman and men, iron on or sew on fabric labels and (want) baked goods.
BellaBalms.etsy.comI offer organic body balms, soap, naturally dyed scarves, and craft kits for kids.
BellaBananaShop.etsy.com - My shop is Bella Banana, and I am looking to join a trading group. I make handmade accessories such as bows and fabric flowers
bellacosaart.etsy.com - Original Acrylic and Watercolor Paintings, Collectable ACEO cards, Recycled Art, Hand painted Silk Scarves, Prints and Cards.
BellaDsCloset.etsy.com - I love making jewelry, especially fabric button post earrings.
BellaMariesboutique.etsy.com - I make handmade baby/childrens hats (animals, sports colors, earflpa hats, cupcakes..the sky's the limit) and would love to trade for your items!
Bellamausi.etsy.com - Rustic, tribal, and nature inspired jewelry. You can also find loose beads and unique paper and shipping products.
bellanes.etsy.com - my shop is a collection of ceramic necklaces. all fired in the kiln at high temperatures. each piece is unique and one of a kind!
BellaRoseCraft.etsy.com - My shop includes handmade cards, tags, envelope seals and more paper items.
BelleBands.etsy.com - I love to create hair clips, headbands, hairbands, bobby pins.... ( if it goes in your hair, I am your girl!) I create items for newborns to adults... My ultimate goal is create for the entire circle of your life. Your first date, prom, wedding, and your baby! I live for custom orders! I think creating is contagious. :) I am inspired by others and hope to do the same!
bellerosedesigns.etsy.com - handmade jewelry, hair accessories, bookmarks and baby items
BelleSavonCo.etsy.com - I am currently filling my shop with wonderful bath and body treats that are handmade from scratch with luxurious skin loving ingredients. I sell Bath salts and body scrubs, soaps, lotions, soaks soy candles and tarts, perfumes, and cold process and glycerin soaps.
bellezamia.etsy.com - Simple, handmade jewelry. Very nature inspired. Lots of brass, silver and copper
bellicosset.etsy.com - Nature inspired ceramics for everyday functional use.
BellinaCreations - Handmade jewelry, specializing in gemstones, sea glass and swarvoski
BellyBeads.etsy.com I specialize in handmade, beaded waist jewelry for every woman and other feminine body adornments that have been around for ages. I feature intricate bead work, semi precious, healing stones and crystals, precious metals and vibrant colors. My jewelry is intended to make every woman feel beautiful and goddess-like!
BeMyBee.etsy.com - I currently sell handmade greeting cards (thank you, birthday, hello etc) and mini clay sculptures and pins.
BenAndOliver.etsy.com - Modern and Vintage style jewelry and accessories
benconservato.etsy.com - art
benjamin2008.etsy.com - I make broochs out of vintage zippers!
BerBoo.etsy.com - I make natural, handcrafted soaps.
BereniceDesigns.etsy.com - My shop is a collection of jewelry, needle work, metalwork and much more. I have a passion for all mix media art and have learn to make different things, concentrating my efforts lately more to metal ear cuffs.
BernadettesCrafts.etsy.com - My name is Ruth Poe and I have two Etsy shops: BernadettesCrafts and RuthPoeArt. Each features my "reused" philosphy of trying really hard to make art without buying new things! BernadettesCrafts features my fabric creations and artsy crafts, and RuthPoeArt is home to my finer art -- mostly mixed media collage and painting.
berrylane.etsy.com - shabby chic romantic totes, purses, baby blankets, pillows and altered art pieces.
berrysweettreats.etsy.com - Kawaii (cute) handmade plush, jewelry and accessories
BertiesBeads.etsy.com - Stone and sterling silver jewelry, colorful funky glass beaded jewelry and some fun resin stuff too!
BertiesUmbrella.etsy.com - Whimsical Bobby Pins, Scented Candles, Supply Destash, Beads
besoblooms.etsy.com - I mostly sell handmade items for infants, children, and moms, such as bibs, blankets, nursing covers, hair items.
bethany18.etsy.com - Handmade and vintage items, and supplies
bethelight.etsy.com - "Island Style" Finds & Jewels
bettilouise.etsy.com - My shop includes beanies, scarves, arm warmers, jewelry, hair accessories, bags, cozies, and more!
beyondmagical.etsy.com - a variety of natural scenting options for your home and beyond, as well as natural bath and body products and jewelry!
beyondthelillypad.etsy.com - I sell vintage supplies, vintage items, handmade jewelry and vintage books
BeyondThePen.etsy.com - Beyond The Pen sells photo note cards, bookmarks, digital stationery, photographic prints, mixed media collages and more. I welcome custom stationery orders.
BiancaVenice - Fine Art Photography Prints and Photo Services
bibelots - Jewelry and Other Unnecessary Necessities
BibstoSmocks - My shop holds a variety of things, usually what ever I feel like making at the time. The two things that I usually always have are specialneeds bibs and baby items.
bidkenny - handmade cards and knitting.
Bigna.etsy.com - We sell mainly vintage clothes and art items, some jewelry on our website as well.
bigpawsaints - I specialize in fabric dog collars with matching accessories (bow ties for the boys & flowers for the girls) including matching leads. You will always find plenty of plaid, argyle & polka dot designs in my shop since they are my favorites! I LOVE custom orders and have great knowledege of how to properly outfit BIG dogs (I own Saint Bernards!). I also offer a line of adorable safety cat collars and collars sized for our "toy" dog breeds as well.
biologyrose - upcycled accessories and gifts
birdandflower - paper dolls for print or play
BirdcageCreative - Eclectic mix of handmade and customized items including jewelery, t-shirts/hoodies and housewares
birdsandthebees - Making graphics for your Etsy shop, website, or blog. :3 I've been making graphics for myself and friends for over 10 years. I use Photoshop as well as some hand-drawn elements. I can do simple coding for sites like Tumblr, Blogger, and Wordpress as well.
BirdhouseGems.etsy.com - My shop sells jewelry and hair accessories, with many products featuring wire wrapped bird nests. I work primarily with gemstones and swarovski crystal, and am hoping to start a birthstone collection, updated every month.
BitchinCouture - my shop is an ever changing variety of items. You may find vintage items listed, such as pottery and buttons, as well as amazing hair accessories, hand made purses, aprons, blankets, baby shoes, baby cloths, pillows, pillow cases... really you just never know!
bittersweetpunkin - Vintage Finds and Handmade Goods
BittyBitsandBaubles.etsy.com - Most of the items in my shop are created by myself, and occasionally my two daughters help as part of their homeschooling. We currently offer things made of felt and some crochet items. At this time primarily hair flowers, ornaments, crochet or felt lip balm holders, and baby booties.
bizarredesign - odd and unusual OOAK jewelry
BiZria - I sell amigurumi plush toys as well as cosplay and lolita accessories. I love to create and crochet adorable plushies out of just a few strands of yarn!
BlackAntBeads - My shop is new and is all about the handcrafted jewelry I have made. I have a bunch of different styles and types of jewelry
blackberrysshed - My shop is an assortment of small quilts and whimsical children's clothing. Many of the items are "upcycled' or use vintage linens.
BlackBearsBazaar.etsy.com - I design genuine gemstone beaded jewelry. Most of my necklaces are worked around special pendant designs. My main metals are silver (sterling and tibetan) but I have incorporated many materials and metals in various designs. I love custom work. My pendants and beading is never duplicated tho I will design similar pieces on request if possible.
BlackdogParacord - We create specialty paracord products including paracord survival bracelets, dog collers, leashes, and lanyards.
BlackFridayStudios.etsy.com  - aceos, prints and original watercolor and acrylic paintings.
BlackInkCards.etsy.com - Black Ink Cards is original pen and ink ACEO's, sometimes, just for fun, I will add a little color.
blackrockdesign.etsy.com  - very unique and funky jewelry. I'm open to all kinds of trades.
BlacksburgBelle.etsy.com  - recycled products, jewelry, accessories, wall decor, postcards and paper products
blackwatersiren.etsy.com  - One of a kind original sterling art jewelry
blancheb.etsy.com  - one of a kind beaded jewelry, vintage and destash
bLaneArts.etsy.com - I would love to trade my art for someone else's art
blankside.etsy.com - I sell a variety of supplies and some handcrafted accessories.
BlaqkLaceJewelry.etsy.com  - A Collection of Unique, Handmade Jewelry
blingismything.etsy.com  - Fun, funky, and always stylish and jewelry and do-dads all hand made
BlingSquared.etsy.com - We make cute, hand-sculpted (lampworked) glass jewelry.
blissdesignsnet.etsy.com - I make heirloom jewelry with freshwater pearls & sterling silver.
Blondiesloft.etsy.com - My main focus is on my Interior Design Collage. These Design Collages walk you through an entire 1 room design. This includes suggestions on Furniture Placement, Accessories, Furnishings, etc. 
bloodlite.etsy.com - I deal in awesome vintage threads.
bloomingvintage.etsy.com - has vintage style flower hair clips, retro and kawaii hair pins, cabochons, craft supplies
bloomshop.etsy.com - I sell wool blend and acrylic felt and goods for children and moms.
BlossomingDesigns.etsy.com - I sell affordable handmade jewelry. I like to keep the prices low so people can afford what they like, I know I love having tons of jewelry to choose from.
BlueBarnQuilts.etsy.com - Quilts and other crafts
bluedaisy1222.etsy.com - has jewelry supplies, rare charms & findings, both vintage and new
bluedaisyglass.etsy.com - My shop sells fused glass pendants from the UK.
bluepandemonium.etsy.com - Quirky Cute Stuff To Warm Your Heart
bluesblossom.etsy.com - a home decor shop. Right now we specialize in coasters but will soon be featuring decorative switch plate covers, clocks, monogrammed artwork, and much more.
BlueJacaranda.etsy.com - I sell original screen printed designs on art cards, ACEOs and canvas. I will be adding art quilts gradually, and have some small items for children.
BlueOrchidBody.etsy.com - Natural soaps, lotions, candles, spa products and more from Madison, WI
blueserendipity.etsy.com - Handmade jewelery ranging from vintage to contemporary, whimsical to serious
bluetre.etsy.com - vintage
Bluewolfarts.etsy.com - All of our artworks are made with respect to Mother Earth and most items are made using recycled, reclaimed and renewed materials. We draw upon our Native American Heritage and eclectic art training for inspiration in all our artworks. Also in the tradition of our Native ancestry, we will occasionally trade. We welcome the opportunity to create one of a kind pieces customized for you. Please email us for special requests.
BlumesBlooms.etsy.com - Arm warmers, clothing, mobiles, accessories, costumes, ect.
blurredvisionary.etsy.com - I sell unique vintage items from cameras to glassware!
blursbyai.etsy.com - graphic design 
BlushingBluegrass.etsy.com - BlushingBluegrass features accessories, bath and body products and upcycled gift items. There is something for everyone!
BlushingDoveBoutique.etsy.com - I sell cute and feminine handmade jewellery and accessories, with a kitsch yet classy twist
blushinglakes.etsy.com - full of creations made with leather, feathers, stones & bones!
BlowDesign.etsy.com -  My shop is titled Blow Design, you can read on my profile why I chose the name I did. I have high-quality handmade jewelry and love trading with other Etsiers in different classes than I, for example, art for jewelry!
Blythesbags.etsy.com - I sell large tote bags made from oil cloth and laminated fabric. I recently began using more upcycled fabrics (like coffee bean bags and rice bags, for example).
BobbySuesShabbyChic.etsy.com - My shop is a way to sell my creations so I can keep making them. I love pink, lace, fuffles, white items. Most of my favorites are Shabby Chic.
BodycareLuxuries.etsy.com - Handmade Soap, Bath and Bodycare Products
bodyfarm.etsy.com - my shop is a mix of funky fashionable purses, jewelry, hair pieces, aprons and more. Also art!
bohemeanne.etsy.com - I've been a member of Etsy for a long time now and opened and closed shop at least 3 times before I started to get the hang of it. My main area of focus is wearable fiber art. I love to knit, crochet, and bead and anytime I get to do all three things in one prodject I am a happy camper!
bohemianbear.etsy.com - Stitchery, jewelry, boho patches, folk art, Jesus, Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, Doctor Who, hearts, stars, kitties, robots, ninjas, sci-fi kitsch... ...and the list goes on. I just make my favorite things! I hope you find something you love here!
BoHoArtists.etsy.com - We Use Antique Silverware to Create Jewelry & Hand Stamped Key Tags, Recycled Glass in Making Torchworked (Lampwork) Beads and Kilnworked Jewelry, Recycled Stained Glass Jewelry, Recycled Copper & Silver.
BohoBeadShop.etsy.com - Hello! I am an Etsy shop owner (Boho Bead Shop - recently changed from Beached Bead Company), who creates polymer clay jewelry. I also take custom orders and if you are more of a DIY person, I accept orders for beads for any of the designs you see (and ones you don't see, if you have your own colors in mind!). 
bohogoods.etsy.com - handmade goods from upcycled materials
bohtieque.etsy.com - I have address labels and shop stickers; custom invites, cards and announcements; personalized notecards; and shop banners, avatars and blog headers. I'm looking for gifts!
bombarded.etsy.com - Vintage clothing and accessories, occasional housewares and supplies.
BonitaBellita.etsy.com - lovely hand sewn accessories for all ages
BonitaBellitaEct.etsy.com - vintage, supplies, and other goods
bonnieshop.etsy.com - Handmade jewelry displays, trees, and celtic knotwork
boogerandtash.etsy.com - Fun accessories and necessities for kids, and a few for mommas too!
BookishKind.etsy.com - I sell mostly vintage literature - all of them beautiful, old copies of British and American classics. These books are from late 1800's to 1970's, and are great for reading, display, or as photo props. You'll also find a variety of other select vintage books, handmade items, and supplies.
boriville.etsy.com - Kawaii cute polymer clay items
bostonbaglady.etsy.com - features all things vintage found in and around the Boston area. Offering a wide variety of paper items such as greeting cards, stationery, stickers, german scraps, invitations and more! Interested in trading for many different types of items (vintage, jewelry, children's items, soap, etc) - Thank you!
BoudoirBarbie.etsy.com - Vintage Lingerie, Clothing & Accessories
BoutiqueLittlePeoplev - boutique clothing for children
BowChiqueDesigns.etsy.com -  I specialize in hair accessory holders for your little one!
bowfections.etsy.com - hairbows
bowpeepcreations.etsy.com - gifts, paper crafts, vinyl decor, office decor, jewelry
BowtisticDreams.etsy.com - My shop is a simple little bow shop. I create bows for all ages. Im attempting to get more customers since Im still new and trying to find new designs to make.
bowutifulhairbow.etsy.com - boutique hair bows
BragginRightsBath.etsy.com - Simply indulgent bath & spa products.
brahmanda.etsy.com  - handrafted recycled apparel, accessories, and art, as well as random vintage things. (interior decor coming soon!)
brambleoak.etsy.com  - creative assortment of handcrafted items for your home and garden.
brandylinn18.etsy.com  - Jewelry, terrariums, pagan/wiccan items, fairy things
branchdesigns.etsy.com  - quirky and fun pottery and clay buttons too
bravoinbloom.etsy.com  - I love all fiber arts! I craft and create baby quilts, bibs, burpcloths and Crochet/Knit baby thru teen hats. I will soon be adding more items to include home decor.
BrazenDesignStudio.etsy.com - Original Watercolour Paintings, Reproductions & Framing by Brazen Edwards-Hager. Brazen is an Active Member of the Federation of Canadian Artists, an organization devoted to maintaining high standards, consistent skill and proficiency in Fine Art.
brenabeedesigns.etsy.com - Personalized invitations, announcements, stationery, wall art, and party supplies. Brena Bee Designs has a full selection of DIY printing of personalized paper goods for any event. Brena Bee saves you money by sending your personalized design directly to you for printing at home, e-mailing or sending to a local professional printing service.
brendadoodles.etsy.com  - Fine Art Originals, Prints, Wearable Art
brendasbaublesbeads.etsy.com  - a shop of custom hand made jewelry and accessories :)
BriannaBeansBoutique.etsy.com  - Ballet Baby Booties, Shoes, Jewelry and More
BrennysBibbies.etsy.com - Brenny's Bibbies sells handcrafted baby care items.
briarosedesign.etsy.com - My shop is small right now but will be expanding fast. I sell all kinds of jewelry and crochet accessories and will be offering supplies soon as well. :)
BridalJewelry4u.etsy.com - Handcrafted Artisan Bridal Jewelry
BridgesToCross.etsy.com - jewelry - upcycled and found objects - currently working on themed charm bracelets
brightcircle.etsy.com - has Shimmerstones, bead and chainmail jewelry and supplies. Wants beading supplies, bath/body products, nail polish, edibles, secondhand music
brightcreations - carries handcrafted jewelry; love to trade for bath and body stuff, but am open to all types of products
BrightonStreetCo.etsy.com - A handmade boutique to inspire a child's creativity!
BrillianceFound.etsy.com - Art Jewelry
Brit76Tuck.etsy.com - I love to design Cards and Paper goods projects. The incorporation of Vinyl and Stamps help to make the most of my design ideas. All my crafts in my shop are of the best paper quality and hand crafted from the start. If I need to come up with a larger description please let me know.
BrittKinzAndCompany.etsy.com - Jewelry! Message me if you see something you like! I'm friendly and would love to see your work!
brodaciousbags.etsy.com - My shop is embroidered or appliqued childrens' items, I have purses, wallets and other items that I list on and off too!
BrookeChanelDesigns.etsy.com - digital DIY party/event invites & supplies. I also offer custom designs as well :)
BrossARTaddiction.etsy.com - I have; Jewelry, beaded bookmarks, zipper pulls, stitch markers, cards, tags, magnets and more... I want to trade for; supplies, beads, card stock, stamps, etc... Cute things, clay figures, clay beads, pendants, charms, stuffed plushies, art, ACEO's. Open to most anything though...
BrownBagBakery.etsy.com - I do baked goods! Breads bagels caramels etc :) oh and gluten free!
BrownedButterSweets.etsy.com -
BSidesMetal.etsy.com - BSidesMetal is a shop that offers 9 lines of jewelry designs all made by me. I currently have 6 lines stocked in my shop. My work features other media besides metal in my jewelry, such as wood, photographs, prints, wool, and beads. I have taken a 1.5 year etsy hiatus to start my family, but am now back in business. I studied metalsmithing in college at Appalachian State University and at Penland School of Crafts.
BTBInc.etsy.com - A plethora of colorful crocheted items for the girl in a grey world
BubblesNPuddles.etsy.com - Handmade couture childrens clothing and accessories
bubbletub.etsy.com - Your one stop shop for all your beauty needs. We are creating new and exciting beauty products for the bath, body and home.
buckeye210.etsy.com - I have a variety of different crafts. I am hooked on embroidery right now. I love making polymer clay ornaments with my girl scout troop and crocheting since I was 9.
BuddhaBellies.etsy.com - My daughter and I have an Etsy shop called Buddha Bellies where we sell monthly onesie stickers- a popular new baby item.
budgetsupplies.etsy.com - My shop is growing as I have a room FULL of craft supplies to be listed.
budzandblossoms.etsy.com - Hair Flowers and Bows
BuggaBeeBaby.etsy.com - headband shop
BugDesign.etsy.com - Your Photo on Canvas! Personalize, Enhance, Restore!
BulcherM.etsy.com -  My shop consists of my handmade knit toques and mittens that are fleece lined for warmth and functionality in addition to looking cute! :)
bululustudio.etsy.com - eco friendly home decor
BumbleBeeBead.etsy.com - In my shop you will find a variety of handmade jewelry, ranging from causual to elegant.
bumbleebuck.etsy.com - I stock genuine vintage clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, jewelry & home decor.
BundleofBlissBaby.etsy.com - I started with mainly baby items, but my real love is repurposing, so I will be adding more and more of these in the future.
bunniesnbuggies.etsy.com - My shop is a mix of bath and beauty products, jewelry, and vintage items. I've sold bath and beauty for a few years locally and on other sites and am now focusing my Etsy shop there, but I do keep space also for my handmade jewelry, artwork, and other creative endeavors. I'm always on a tight budget, so I love trading for other things I need!
burgandy.etsy.com - peyote stitched bracelets and other handmade jewelry
burnabe3.etsy.com - Having an infatuation with Paper, creating Tags & Cards are both a joy and a pleasure. Jewelry is another passion of mine. I use only the finest quality of products.
Burningmoonsupplies.etsy.com - Beads,Charms,Cabs,Scrapbooking paper & More
BurntMillPotters.etsy.com - functional, stoneware pottery
BusyBeeBeadwork.etsy.com - Handmade unique beadwoven jewelry
busybeecreates.etsy.com - cupcake toppers, invitations, water bottle labels, napkin rings, thank you cards, etc
busybeehomegrownarts.etsy.com - a little place for me to share my wares. I love to crochet and make jewelry and accessories.
BusyBeezzzBowtique.etsy.com - I specialize in infants, toddlers and little girls hair accessories!
butchkittie.etsy.com - My shop is a collection of accessories: many steampunk necklaces, youth hair clips, feather earrings, and custom pendants
buttercupdays.etsy.com - Beautiful and lasting marrying vintage design to modern techniques and colour
butterflydesign1.etsy.com - on-of-a-kind jewelry made with Crystal, Czech glass and gemstones
butteifulgirls.etsy.com - my items are designed and handmade by me in Butte, Montana. the inventory and items that are available are always changing but can be brought back upon request.
ButterTreePress.etsy.com - zines
buttonfuzz.etsy.com - random crafts, paintings and notecards
Buttonlandia.etsy.com - Buttonlandia is all about graphic design, cards, pocket mirrors, buttons & plushes!
buttonjewelryandmore.etsy.com - Button Jewelry and More
buysomelove.etsy.com - Unique. Fun. Canadian. Affordable. Jewelry.
buznbusybee.etsy.com - I mostly make wooden name blocks in my shop. I make last name blocks or holiday/seasonal blocks and I've made alot of blocks for baby's nurseries. I have a couple other odds and ends like bows and tutus and things.
buzybeeding.etsy.com - I sell handmade jewelry with a concentration on gemstones, handmade scented soy candles, and all-natural soaps.
By5Jewelry.etsy.com - HI my name is Sharon and I have a jewelry shop. Just learning how to create Jewelry so my shop is forever changing....
byjodi.etsy.com - unique, custom artisan jewelry made from the finest precious and semi-precious stones available. Each piece is a labor of love intended to bring confidence, beauty, and inspiration to all who choose to be adorned by them.
byrumboutique.etsy.com - upscale accessory boutique
bysuzann.etsy.com - I have a fun shop filled with hand made cards, party favors, screen printed tshirts and other fun paper products!
ByTheBookPaper.etsy.com -  a small shop featuring bookmarks, note cards, gift tags, and other paper decorations, most of which can be customized and/or personalized for the buyer.
ByTheSeals.etsy.com - Cool handmade stuff from the Sonoma Coast! We offer a variety items, including wood photo blocks, wire wrapped jewelry & accessories, glass magnets and more.
bytugce.etsy.com -