Full List-H


habitmade.etsy.com - offers handmade home decor crafts. Our rustic Country Penny Rugs, Candle Mats and Folk Art Ornaments are unique gift ideas for the Holidays, or year round. Each cut of fabric, original motif and blanket stitch is done by hand in our modest studio - nestled in the Champlain Valley - within the vast landscape that is the Adirondack Park. Your newly purchased item arrives beautifully packaged with tissue, ribbons and gift tag. The artisan signs each piece.
HaileyJeansCloset.etsy.com - I make handmade crochet baby photo props and beanies.
HairClipHoliday.etsy.com -  I am just starting a shop on etsy, my ultamate goal is to do start an embroidery business someday, but I have to start out somewhere, and I'm hoping to do that here. my shop name is: HairClipHoliday I do a ton of sewing and crafts, so I'm sure I'll have stuff to trade!
hairofthehare.etsy.com - The theme of my shop is pretty eclectic, but I love using natural and organic materials (from earth to animal), as well as using designs that express shape, form, and patterns in a really unique way.
HandKnitbyCara.etsy.com - I have baby items (personalized blankets, hats, and photography props) and everything in my shop is open for trades. I am interested in trading for items for my two sons (ages 10 and 3), bath and body products, yarn, paper items, and jewelry.
HandmadebyAlyssa.etsy.com - My shop is home to all things cute. I make many kawaii items, such as hats, jewelry,keychains and more. I work with polymer clay, fleece, felt, and more. Stop by my shop if you want a little cuteness in your outfit!
HandmadeCreatively.etsy.com-  I sell mostly decorative paper crafts - scrapbook embellishments, home decor and greeting cards.
handmadehealth.etsy.com -
HandOfEarth.etsy.com - My shop name is Hand Of Earth. I sell a variety of items varying from seeds, jewelry, bird houses to custom tea blends, charms for making jewelry and Witchy items and charms. I LOVE to receive custom orders and always ready to make a run for that special material for our customers. 
Thank you and have a Blessed day!
HandpickedHandmade.etsy.com - My shop is oriented towards childrens crafts. Fun whimsical things that bring a smile in creating and in owning. I love to work in many mediums and look to craft in a variety of areas. If giggling and having fun were a sport, well I would love to be the sportscaster for it! I love to play in my crafts and in everything I do, I try to find the whimsy and brighter side. That is what makes working with kids and items for them a fun and magical wonder!!
handstampedprints.etsy.com - I produce hand pulled reductive linocut and woodblock color prints. Print sizes range from notebook paper size to four feet and over. I primarily work on cotton rag paper and water based inks. All prints are signed and marked with an edition number.
handycrap.etsy.com - My shop (Handycrap) was named after a slip in my speech. I meant to say "Handy crafts" and so goes the story. I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none and I believe that Handycrap shows it. I go through phases of projects. Right now I am into painting and photography but perviously I have done jewelry of many types and crocheting.
HandyMaiden - handmade jewelry and accessories and polymer clay pendants
Hannapaige - I crochet anything and everything.
hanyou23 - high quality freshwater pearl jewelry and beads, we stand behind everything in our shop. Looking for: candle, lotion, clothing, art work, gifts for men and unique stuff
happygrandma402905.etsy.com - hairbows and clips for girls of all ages
happyhealthy - specializes in handmade magnetic therapy jewelery. It's jewelry with a higher purpose! Magnetic therapy improves circulation through out the body. With improved circulation many people find a variety of health benefits and often a decrease in pain issues. All happyhealthy jewelry is made with a naturally occurring magnetic stone- magnetite, 49 strand steel coated wire, and a super strong magnetic clasp. This is beautiful jewelry that's designed to with stand everyday wear.
HappyHolmzCreations.etsy.com - Cute and trendy hair accessories for girls of all ages. Making little girls hair happy!
happykathy.etsy.com - I sell wallets, bags and purses. I like to use fun and vibrant fabrics and love what I do!
HappyliciousInc.etsy.com - I make jewelry, bracelets
HappyMommyBoutique.etsy.com - Everything Personalized, children
HappywoodGoods.etsy.com - I sell unique children's decor primarily crafted of wood like wall shelves, many Lego style items, airplane shelves, cloud shelves, etc. I am just getting into building and selling organizing items such as desk caddys, organizing bins, etc. If it's wood, I'll make it and I love custom orders.
Hardcorestitchcorps.etsy.com - embroidery patterns and finished embroidery pieces.
HarmlessHabit.etsy.com - Right now I sell decorated, durable, and unique FLASKS in my shop :) Jewelry is coming soon!
HarmonizedCreations.etsy.com - Personalized monogrammed jewelry
harmony5.etsy.com - I sell Bath and Body Products, along with stud earrings and kanzashi hair clips & brooches.
harmonythreads.etsy.com - I offer clothing for women and children and love do make custom items.
HarpersGate.etsy.com - At the moment I am concentrating on crocheted items, but currently working on bathroom crocheted items and will be making some home made body scrubs and soaps soon.
harvestmoonbyhand.etsy.com - offers natural toys, Waldorf-inspired window stars, art kits, hand-embroidered and sewn items for the home, cards, and educational resources. Looking for items for Christmas and birthdays for children and adults...need a wide a variety of gifts.
hatchedinfrance.etsy.com - French & European vintage ephemera, lace and items for the home.
HattieMcHatterson.etsy.com - A bright, colorful shop that sells macrame bracelets, hemp wish bracelets, and knit hats.
hautalacouture.etsy.com - Personalized home decor, personalized clothing
HauteButton.etsy.com - High Class Buttons for your Crafty Ideas
HauteCoutureFashions.etsy.com - jewelry, bags, tags
hautedogclothing.etsy.com - Unique Pet accessories, toys and gifts!
HawaiiMom808.etsy.com - My shop offers unique hand crafted hair embellishments great for gifts, family and friends! Each clip is designed not to pull your hair and are special because no two are exactly the same.
hazelhoney.etsy.com - Handmade Bags
Hazuzu.etsy.com -  My shop has my original art, Alice in Wonderland items that I have made, jewellery, decoupaged boxes and other items, all made by me. Thanks, Laura
HCKCrafts.etsy.com - My shop has a lot of different crochet items. Mostly flowers, also have scrubbies, soap savers, fingerless gloves, hats, scarves and more.
HeadCaseHC.etsy.com - Fabulous hair accessories! and I have TONS of Miyuki beads and beading items to list!
HealingMadeSimple.etsy.com - Unique healing bath salt creations
HeartAndHandmade2.etsy.com - I create pre made scrapbook albums. I have albums that are perfect for new babies and weddings! I can custom make a scrapbook for any occasion! I also have some cute altered clothespins and handmade cards!
HeartFeltbyAndrea.etsy.com - We make felt and needle felt items. Our creations range from rugs to hairbows, art dolls to cat toys. Many price points and expanding listings daily (I hope...lol) over the next week or so.
HeartfeltYarnWreaths.etsy.com - Unique and hand-crafted yarn wreaths, adorned with felt and fabric flowers.
Heartsongcreations09.etsy.com - tutus, hairbows, and Custom wood letter room decor
HeartstringsByJanice.etsy.com - We create pewter charms with a meaning. Each charm has a customized scripture, meaning, and charity that a percentage of the proceeds benefit.
heartworksbylori.etsy.com - create really unique art jewelry with a vintage-inspired flair as well as classic pearls, gemstone and Sterling Silver designs. I'm open to trading for baby and toddler clothes, knitwear or paper/cards goods...so much more too
heatheralexander.etsy.com - jewelry
heatheregley.etsy.com - Children's clothing
heatherkingdesigns.etsy.com - Photography prints, greeting cards, and bookmarks
Heathernwells.etsy.com - I make miniature food jewelry and accessories
heatherrlange.etsy.com - wall art and jewelry
heatherrose82.etsy.com - Awesome polymer clay stuff.
HeatheryMoorAttire - 100% celtic inspired, clothing, costumes,accessories and gifts
HeavenlyNaturalSoap - Rockin Mineral Makeup, Rich gorgeous colors, body care gifts & more
heavensearth - original mixed media art, collage, silkscreen prints and ACEO's
HeidiMDrake - paintings, crochet flowers, crochet critters, scarves, jewelry and more!
heidishandmades - has natural bath & body products & jewelry
heiditheartist - Art & Apparel for Home & Body
HelgaVonF - My shop sells handmade silver and beaded jewellery in simple, easy to wear designs
hellohappy - jewelry, plushies and more!
HempPatch - I sell unique hemp jewelery and accessories. My fiance has his art in my shop as well, but it's not up for trade.
hempqueen - handcrafted women's hemp apparel and accessories.
HereInSmallTownUSA - A little bit of this, a little bit of that - taxidermy, some polymer clay and felt again, vintage things and anything USA or life/biology related - think terrariums, natural found objects, etc.
HeritageWatercolors.etsy.com -  I do watercolors and also have some prints of my watercolors. I also take custom orders and have a "Heritage" line for family trees.
heroicbeer - fine art photographic prints
hezzdesigns - I make jewelry, and specialize in my pearl-ribbon necklaces.
HiddenAgendaStore - Hand-made, recycled wine bottle torches with the help of my creative side and willingness to drink wine :)
HiddenCupcakes - At Hidden Cupcakes you'll find those "perfectly portioned doses of fabulous" (a.k.a. Hidden cupcakes) for your party, for you & for your home. Because it's all about the details...Ooh la la!
hiddengatedesigns - cards, hair accessories, banners & avatars, jewelry
higherchakracreation - Fine Artisan Jewelry
HighStrungBead - Hand cast resin jewelry! In the mix you will find kitschy, fun, kawaii, psychobilly, gothic, punk rock and more.
hilleliza - Fanciful, whimsical, and crazy handmade clothing. :) With some random vintage treasures thrown in.
hillsidebakery - fudge fudge and more fudge
hillsidebathandbody - goat's milk soaps, and sewn gift ideas
HilltopPottery.etsy.com - Handthrown stoneware pottery
HilltopDesign.etsy.com My shop is just getting off the ground and I am SO excited!! I am eager to share my creative outlet with others and am still in the process of "defining" the shop!
HintOfNature.etsy.com - My shop is primarily my Native American Style Art and Jewelry designed and made by me. I am always looking for supplies for my inventory and art items for my house. I don't often trade for jewelry as that is one thing I have no shortage of.
HipChickCrochet.etsy.com - a line of unique and cute hand crocheted animal hats, whimsical bags and vintage patterns.
HiptronicHoops.etsy.com - Hiptronic Hoops specializes in creating custom, made to order hula hoops! I make hoops in a variety of different colors and patterns. Some are even collapsible for easy travel!
HiVintage.etsy.com - Vintage and Antique findings and ephemerals.
hkarts.etsy.com - I work with encaustic paint and mixed media techniques. (Encaustic is a durable technique in which beeswax is mixed with pigment) I paint abstractly, and draw from some interests which include science, music, the big, the tiny, life, death and everything in between.
hlkparis.etsy.com - Wanderlust Designs Photography - Unique Travel & Nature Photography, Prints & Notecards
hobilium.etsy.com - jewelry
HobKnobin.etsy.com - "DressHer Up" and "Stop the Top
holidaytart.etsy.com - One of a kind sewn drawings made from recycled materials. Custom requests welcome
HollowBound.etsy.com - Secret Hollow Bound Book Safes
hollyberrycorner.etsy.com - Ohio born and raised. With a a deep commitment to Family and having fun! Enjoy designing, decorating, and making people smile. Vinyl decals are a fun way to add a special touch to your personal space to make it feel unique and cozy to your life!
HollyGoBrightly.etsy.com - My shop sells plush art/cute toys!
HollyHinkle.etsy.com -  I am a contemporary folk artist, who primarily works with discarded wood.
hollysej.etsy.com - Handmade polymer clay/glass marble pendants
HomeDecorating.etsy.com - Vintage Home Decorating
Homefurnishiing.etsy.com - Muskaan , India
HomeGrownCrafting.etsy.com - Handmade bags and baby items.
HomelandTreasures.etsy.com - Crewel embroidery started this shop, but there's so much more to my artwork than just stitching. Paperdolls, painting, portraits, signs, quilts, sheep, wool, fiber arts, wildlife wreaths, vintage, etc. are some of the many delights I hope to offer and share as I develop this site.
HomeschoolHats.etsy.com - I'm a homeschooling mama of 3 who creates handmade wearables, working within the flow of our learning and daily lives. I specialize in hand/wrist/arm warmers, cowls, and of course...hats!
HomespunHandmaiden.etsy.com - Handmade crocheted, knitted, sewn and embroidered items varying from scarves to pincushions to housewares. Everything is inspired by a farmgirl/retro theme :)
homeSPUNhomeWOVEN.etsy.com - hand spun and woven items.
HomeSweetsyHomemade.etsy.com - hand made items for the home including reusable bags table settings and decorations. There will also be a section for childrens toys.
honeyandvanilla.etsy.com - stocked with handmade treasures- all shabby chic/vintage-inspired. Check out my hand sewn hair accessories as well as my beautiful paper goods!
HoneyBeeAffairs.etsy.com My shop is full of fun, bright, colorful crocheted items! Much love and detail goes into each and every single item. You can find items for every age and gender in my shop! And most items can be customized to your own creative likings! :D
HoneybeeHobby.etsy.com - My shop is full of bright, colourful, and unique crocheted items! I have items that are great for any age, including fun and romantic headbands, bracelets, and flower brooches, and I adore custom orders. I also have a unique line of Pokemon inspired items that are great for the Pokemon lovers on your gift list!
HoneyBeeHolistics.etsy.com - features only Organic Handmade cold processed soaps, lotions, expectant mother & baby products, glaciomarine clay masks all produced exclusively in the valleys of the Cascade Mountains in Washington State. Herbs are grown on site or sustainably wild-harvested from the nearby forests. Now featuring limited edition Jams and Jellies made from our Organic Fruits and Herbs!
HoneysHive.etsy.com - I made unique paper quilled jewelry and accessories. All of my items are carefully handmade and sealed to be water resistant. They are colorful, durable, lightweight, gorgeous, and fun! All items are customizable and can be made in numerous different colors. Many items are one of a kind, but I can always make something similar!
HoneyWillowDesigns.etsy.com -  Vintage and classic jewelry, hair accessories, and home decor (coming soon)
hoodwinks.etsy.com - i feature laminated book marks right now, but have had wire wrapped rings and soldered glass pendants in the past. hoping to get more items made and listed ASAP.
HooksandHalos.etsy.com - knit and crochet items
HooksNLoops.etsy.com - specializes in crochet items, mostly children's items plus toys. I love doing custom work though, and would be willing to complete custom work for a trade as well.
hoopinmama.etsy.com - Random Funky Goodness, and One of a kind Items
Hootville.etsy.com -Personalized Felt Owl Ornaments, Gnome Home Ornaments, Felted Pins/Brooches, Minature Felted Creatures, Vintage items, Felt Hand Mirrors, Upcycled things and more!
hopelovenfaith.etsy.com - I sell soap, hippie, and really anything i think of i do add new items often
hopscotch22.etsy.com - turning vintage finds into modern accessories and keepsakes.
HornCatCreations.etsy.com - Handmade Cards & Artwork
hotblossom.etsy.com - I make unique, whimsical custom bows both for children and adults.
hotjavva.etsy.com - dreamy, whimsical acrylic paintings
Householdwords.etsy.com - vinyl wall decals, vinyl lettering, vinyl designs
hownice.etsy.com - magnets, pinback buttons, pendants, jewlery, rings
hrh12341.etsy.com - Her Royal Highness is full of bright and colorful handmade and vintage jewelry, housewares, cards, and art
huggermugger.etsy.com - Crochet patterns, journals, accessories, toys, and more
HuggiesHodgepodge.etsy.com - Currently, my shop contains crocheted and knitted items (cowls, hats, fingerless gloves, etc), and I've recently introduced a line of handmade rose accessories made from book pages. I periodically list new projects like paintings, macrame, paper mache, etc.
HUGhats.etsy.com - I make hats, for adults and kid and sometimes venture into the world of cowls.
hugsnsprinklesgifts1.etsy.com - 
huntingladybugs.etsy.com - the home of gorgeous yet practical handmade items from our farm in Quairading in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia. My enthusiasm for life is captured by a strong use of colour in my handcrafted designs. Textured materials, natural fibres and repurposed fabrics also feature strongly in my range.
HuntrsWyfCreations.etsy.com - Handmade crocheted items, fabric yo-yo's and other fun creations! Check back often for new items.
hypnoteyezed.etsy.com -  My shop is hypnoteyezed and I sell original drawings and frames adorned with recycled colored pencil stubs.