Full List--K


k5art.etsy.com- Creative hand-crafted Scrabble tile jewelry, accessories, supplies, and more!
KACSales.etsy.com - hand bound journals, photos, photo cards, Aceo/ACT's and some knit or sewn pieces, as well as my destsh.
KalaArt.etsy.com -  I am an artist that sell greeting cards (everyone needs greeting cards!), name plaques, art plaques and letter plaques, great to give as gifts or decorate your home.
kaleidoscopebyerin.etsy.com - Jewelry and clutches
kaleidoscopeeyes777.etsy.com - My shop contains mostly tie-dye tshirts with cool patterns and also has some vintage clothing.
kaleidoscopekcloset.etsy.com - Recycled knits and fleeces enter Grandma's dungeon bag by bag...they steadily emerge as soft and cuddly upcycled hoodies and sweater coats for adults and children. A sense of whimsy, a love of colours and patterns, and one Grandma on a mission is the magic behind Kaleidoscopek Closet.
kaleidoscopestudio.etsy.com - has jewelry to offer; Looking 4 beads,jewelry,baby items,kids clothes,other cool stuff.
kalicokastle.etsy.com - Creative patterns and crafts for all seasons!
KalisteBracelets.etsy.com -hand knotted friendship bracelets!
KamiMono.etsy.com -  I sell hair accessories, bows, brooches, and a few vintage items
kangelini.etsy.com - I create custom made cupcake towers for special events made of recycled materials and also hand made fondant toppers to go on cupcakes. I consider my pieces works of art! :)
KapKaDesign.etsy.com - Jewelry
kappakp.etsy.com - crochet and photo shop
KaransPotsAndGlass.etsy.com - I make thrown stoneware pottery and glass jewelry. A few random pottery pieces are handbuilt as well!
KareBow.etsy.com - KareBow Crafts is a fashion accessories business that primarily sells hair bows of all sorts, but will soon be offering jewelry made of paper beads, soda tabs, and recycled jewelry.
karenhannarosson.etsy.com - My shop is named Karens Kreations. I make dolls, jewelry, machine embroidery,knit,crochet,kumihimo, tote bags,combinations of the above,and whatever else i fancy to try. 
karenmakesstuff.etsy.com - scarves, bags, bears and jewelry.
karensotherstuff.etsy.com - some vintage items that my family has owned but I'm also starting to include handmade items like needle felt and crochet.
karenswimmer.etsy.com - I sell hand crocheted hats. I use bright yarns, in a creative and silly way:) I like to make novelty items, custom items and childrens headwear. I also make scarves, lariats, baby items, toys. Pretty much if you can make it with yarn and a hook I am going to try.
kariana84.etsy.com - jewelry
karinsstudiok.etsy.com - Handmade Fashion Jewelry
karolstreasures.etsy.com - destash yarn, beads, fabric and more!
karolsvintageart.etsy.com- quilts for every occasion
karolsvintageattic.etsy.com- everything vintagey
kasual2klassy.etsy.com - designer and creator of handcrafted jewelry
kat989 - I sell mostly hand dye silk scarves. But I also do seasonal knitting and a few oddball projects. I'm happy to make custom items as well.
katandthefiddle.etsy.com - art,doll clothing, OOAK dolls, jewelry, Civil War repro clothing
KateandCarol.etsy.com - I offer beautiful vintage home decor, with an emphasis on excellent condition, timeless style, and caring personal service. My Etsy earnings fund community design projects at organizations serving children.
katecotten.etsy.com - handpainted jewelry, handmade jewelry, hand painted art & prints, birds, day of the dead.
kateknit.etsy.com - Fine Art Photographs
katerinaki106.etsy.com - my shop contains things that I have made as jewelry, picture frames with the technique of decoupage, beaded handicrafts, and old things such as buttons or things that do not need ..
KathyMortonStanion.etsy.com - I am an artist working in many mediums. That is why I have such a large variety of pieces. I love collecting art and am always open to trading!
katiebabyy.etsy.com - I create jewelry and accessories that can be made for all ages.
KatieOswaldOriginals.etsy.com - I make hand painted glass, journals, maracas and paintings. I love using eco friendly upcycled materials whenever possible. I'm happy to trade anything in my shop except maracas.
katiescrayons.etsy.com - katie's crayons makes new crayons from 100% recycled crayons! I recycled crayons into fun new shapes that don't break as easily as your typical crayola crayons.
katiesegel.etsy.com - kids fleece hats
KatiesKornerShop.etsy.com - I sell boutique style dresses, hair pretties and towel wraps.
katrinaalana.etsy.com - I sell wax seals and wedding items.
KatrinasPrettyThings.etsy.com - I sell hand-made jewelry using cultured pearl, czech glass and silver wire.
KattiesKreations.etsy.com - items for baby
katurah1819.etsy.com - I primarily make jewelery but I have been branching out with my new sewing machine. I also love to draw, paint, collage and use things like glue, buttons and wire. If I need a 10 minute break, I go to my little station and wire wrap something
KawaiiBits.etsy.com - I am a Polymer Clay artist.
kawaiibuddies.etsy.com -  I offer many things in my shop from dollhouse miniature foods to miniature foods on jewelry to faux life sized foods on jewelry and fleece kawaii hats. Many of my items are miniatures, japanese inspired or some sort of geekery items.
KawaiiCraftinCutie.etsy.com - I make everything polymer clay and deco den
kawarthabeads.etsy.com - Charm jewelry, beaded bookmarks, tags and embellishments
kaytestreasures.etsy.com - I make custom purses and wallets, mommy and me dresses, dolly and me dresses, sibling sets, sensory tag blankets and much more!
KeeksMageeks.etsy.com - I am a mama to one precious baby boy, trying to earn a little extra income in an attempt to stay home full time.
keeky27.etsy.com - My store is basically vintage items from the new england. With an emphasis on milk glass and shabby chic items.
KeepingThePace.etsy.com - I make jewelry, design a few tote bags, sell hair feathers but most of all I make those keychains everyone made at camp, but mine are cooler :)
keepsakesouvenirs.etsy.com - Recycled arts from soda pop cans. Love the transformation into a new useful item
Kelmosa.etsy.com - Original Sharpie illustrations - all handmade
Kelsilove.etsy.com - I have so much stuff, beautiful jewelry, brooches, scarves, art, photography, and other items of appropriate geekiness handmade
kennedybentley.etsy.com - I sale Friendship Bracelets, my mom taught me how when I was 8 and I've been hooked ever since.
kensiegreer.etsy.com - a fun, funky assortment of ever-changing goods, some vintage, some handmade, but all special and beautiful!
KensingtonSupplyCo.etsy.com - jewelry and knit accessories
KentuckysCloset.etsy.com - Vintage and repurposed items, hand made papers and soaps
KeriBevan.etsy.com - My shop sells fine art travel, nature and TTV photographs. I also sell photographs mounted to wooden art blocks.
kermibaby22.etsy.com - Digital photographs from Paris to pumpkin farms!
kerriann77.etsy.com - I make and sell jewelry
kharrigill.etsy.com - Created out of passion for scrapbooking, I spend my free time making clipboards, magnetic photo boards, frames, scrapbook layouts, post it holders, and much more!
khicks1234.etsy.com - My shop currently consists of wheel thrown pottery, but I am hoping to get a few paintings and knitted items up in the future.
kickinitlikeagiraffe.etsy.com - I make coasters!
kiddodesigns.etsy.com - handmade items for children and a little something for everyone else!
kiddycouture.etsy.com - My shop is full of handmade treasures that young and old would love. I make felt play food fairy wings and tea sets and love to make custom items. I also make dresses tutus and anything else you can throw at me.
kidfun.etsy.com - crayons, cozies and more
KidOBabyAccesories.etsy.com - We offer unique and high quality growth charts and prints for nurseries and little kid's rooms, and friendly customer service.
kieutiepie.etsy.com - has industrial jewelry, cute felt things, banner design, and other stuff!
killerbeedesigns.etsy.com - Sell wine bottle carriers with skulls and geishas, skull and cosmo purses, journals with covers, and fabric postcards. Looking for soaps, lip balm, stitch markers, letter press cards, screen printed shirts, fun cotton fabrics, etc.
KiltedWoman.etsy.com- I have Scottish sea glass jewelry, felted soap, recycled plastic bags, scarves, magnets, sea glass windchimes, blankets, feathered hair clips, wine charms, sea glass wine stoppers, rare Iona Marble jewelry, kilt pins and rosaries.
kimalousartsyfinds.etsy.com - I sell lots of vintage items, from dishes,art, clothing, shoes, accessories...you name it! I also sell my own art work, the only thing I have for sale right now is black and white photography but hoping to add some prints soon!
kimberquinn.etsy.com - Handmade Soaps,Lotions,Bath Salts, Soy Candles & More
kimikal.etsy.com - jewelry and art
kimcreative.etsy.com - bathsalts, owl scarves, Vintage Upcycled Jewelry
kimshandmadegoodies.etsy.com -  I make candles,tart melts,soaps,lotions,bath salts,sugar scrubs and more.
kimsmissprissy.etsy.com - Girly Things for Girly Girls
KindredImages.etsy.com - Creating jewelry, trinket boxes, all natural bath & body products and photography
kioskofoli.etsy.com - Here you will find unique, original items. Made from premium materials, vintage or recycled fabrics, natural suede and leather.
Kisbit.etsy.com - I am an artists of whimsical creations.... ...~ Colorful Whimsical Art ~... ~Perfect for a child's room or the lover of whimsy~ And....of course the ATC collector! Originals~ Prints~Blank Note Cards~ Aceos
KissBang.etsy.com - I sell a variety of accessories, crocheted and sewn.
kissnangel.etsy.com - I make custom personalized ceramic trinket dishes,tea bag holders,spoon rest and bird dishes.
Kisses9.etsy.com - Handmade items, headbands, crocheted and sewn items, photography props, and just-for-fun things!
kitschandfancy.etsy.com - my shop description is Kitsch and Fancy has all the tschotske, doodads, and trinkets you will ever need. Everything we make is quirky and a little tounge-in-cheek. If you collected Lisa Frank stationary, hole in the wall diners, cotton candy, bedezzaled things or just random cute stuff than you will find something you like here. My items are made by a grown-up for grown-ups, babies, or children of any age! I am a new shop that's only been open a few days but I have had an Etsy account/shop for a long time under another name. "stuffbysophie" which is still open for the time being. i have feedback as a seller and buyer on that shop.
KitschyYaYa.etsy.com - I am a mosaic artist and vintage clothing enthusiast.
kittenkabooses.etsy.com - clothing and accessories for girls and pets. costumes, bows, tutus
kittyd.etsy.com - eclectic jewelry
kittyemporium.etsy.com - Your Place for Kitty Jewelry Designs
kittykanzashi.etsy.com - I make Japanese-inspired fabric hair ornaments. Every piece I make is a labour of love no matter how small they are and I love making them.
KittysJewelry.etsy.com - jewelry
kjehd.etsy.com - has hooked rugs and pillows
kjpatino.etsy.com - crochet items
KKFineArtStudio.etsy.com - My shop is where I seel my acrylic landscape paintings. I am interested in being able to trade my listed items/custom requests I think this team could help me greatly! Thanks
klstafford.etsy.com - Each item is uniquely hand crafted from re-styled and recycled materials
klynnae.etsy.com - Bright Acrylic Paintings and Custom paintings done by an Army wife
kmajewelrydesigns.etsy.com - Simply Gorgeous Handcrafted Jewelry
kmariedesignz.etsy.com - Giving a twist to Vintage inspired, heirloom quality jewelry. I utilizeU.S.A. made brass filigree, Swarovski crystals, brass chain, gemstones, Czech glass and more in all of my jewelry.
kmbphoto.etsy.com - Fine Art Photography from Abstracts to Landscapes. New gifts items available for Christmas including Personalized Photo Coasters, Pendants and Ornaments.
knackforcrafts.etsy.com - Crochet and Knit Items of All Kinds
KneeHighNellee.etsy.com - My shop www.KneeHighNellee.etsy.com specalizes in baked goods, boutique and shabby chic childrens clothing, gifts and decor.
KnellyBean.etsy.com - colorful crochet accessories to keep you warm and cozy, handmade supplies to inspire you!
knitandpearl.etsy.com - Jewelry, Fiber Arts and More
KnitCraftSew.etsy.com - I sell Children's knit and crochet hats, boutique clothing and elastic hair ties
KnitNicoleKnit.etsy.com - I sell button earrings, knitted hats, scarves, neck warmers and shawls. I am willing to trade from any section, but I may decline some if the shipping cost is too high.
KnittingNY.etsy.com - My shop is a blend of unique knitted items for the whole family to enjoy.
KnittyTurks.etsy.com -  I sell hand knit and crocheted cothing made in our home in Usak Turkey. But I don't knit alone. My shop items are made by me, my cousin, and my mother-in -law. 
KnockYourLightsOut.etsy.com - I make plastic globe lamps that hang or sit. They are made out of recycled plastic and and CFL bulbs are included. I also sell wreaths my mother makes!
Knotaway.etsy.com - An eclectic mix of art and lace and more
knotby9.etsy.com - vintage and handmades for nifty people and dolls
KnotWyrd.etsy.com - Crochet items, hats scarfs, shawls, bags and washclothes.
kokosboutique.etsy.com - one of a kind hair flowers, necklaces and other pretty things
kokodiablo.etsy.com - KokoDiablo is your home for extraordinary art, prints, cards and coloring books.
KompletelyKahn.etsy.com - Handmade jewelry
konvert.etsy.com - Handmade- Recycled- Hats
kookyhandbags.etsy.com - handbags and accessories
kookycritters.etsy.com - a shop where you can find quirky tooth fairy pillows, baby blankets, plush critters and more!
koregon.etsy.com - lampwork beads
kotibeth.etsy.com - Checkbook covers, recipe boxes, altered items, scrapbooking supplies and more!
KoutureCrochet.etsy.com - My mission is provide customers with handmade, heirloom quality products using only the finest natural fibers. I am interesting trading for a variety of home goods
kowgirlkitsch.etsy.com - an eclectic variety of vintage treasures. This includes vintage fashion, decor, kitchen wares, novelties and collectibles.
kozmicdreams.etsy.com - hand crafted knitted and crocheted bits and pieces to brighten your day. All items are made from an original design.
kpaints.etsy.com - crochet, tote bags and handmade items
kpdreams.etsy.com - handpainted items and country primitives
kppboutique.etsy.com - I design and create handmade party favors and decor items for children's parties, showers & events.
kraftskeepmesane.etsy.com - a hodge podge of vintage and hand made items.
kranzelic.etsy.com - vintage clothing, shoes, jewelry, housewares & more
kreatedbykarina.etsy.com - has soaps and lipbalms; looking for housewares, men's items, baby-toddler clothing, bags and pottery.
KreativeCorner.etsy.com -  I have a wonderful collection of vinyl decals as well as wood home decor items.
krinercreations.etsy.com - I specialize in crochet photography props, hats for everyday wear, headbands, and more!
kristadenae.etsy.com - I specialize in custom crochet couture for infants, children and adults. I also make custom crochet photo props.
kristaface.etsy.com - one of a kind resin jewelry
KristenMakesArt.etsy.com - My shop consists of a variety of nature-related pieces of artwork, ranging from cell structure to the massive universe!
kristiegk.etsy.com - don't have any babies, or young children and am mostly only interested in B&B stuff, jewelry, supplies, and things I didn't know I loved until I saw it. So, you never know! Just ask!
KristiHoskinsgifts.etsy.com - My shop consists of crocheted accessories. I have scarves, neckwarmers, earwarmers, bow headbands, and beanie hats.
kristy1129.etsy.com - Washable cleaning refills - swiffer, mr. clean, etc...
kristysredbarnbakery.etsy.com - Fresh baked goods like Grandma made.
krugsecologic.etsy.com - Natural, Vegan Bath and Body
kuhlwhip.etsy.com - I create a fab line of bath and body products, as well as perfume oils that are fun and different.
kygracedesigns.etsy.com - My shop is handmade wooden decor from nursery letters to monogram letters to picture frames and so on. Thanks!
kvill.etsy.com - I have a shop selling Minky baby blankets. But,,,, I used to make Irish Dance costumes so I have piles and piles of sparkle and shiney fabrics as well.