Full List--P


pachamamma.etsy.com - Handmade items for mama, baby, and child
paflip25.etsy.com – I love all things that appeal to the senses: from the feel of soft fleece and yarn, to the smell of wonderfully fragrant soap and body spray, to visually appealing glass magnets, hair accessories and lots more!
PaintBooksforSale.etsy.com - I sell decorative painting books.
paintedlips.etsy.com – What is MADEMOISELLE? It is gorgeous mineral makeup that allows for you to express individuality and creativeness while being environmentally conscious. All MADEMOISELLE Cosmetics are 100% vegan, and chemical/filler free! These shadows are of the highest quality, yet at an affordable price!
PaintMyWorldRainbow.etsy.com - My Shop: Colorful psychedelic painting, drawing and more.
PaintedViolets.etsy.com – I sell whimsical mixed media paintings and jewelry
PaintSwatchJewelry.etsy.com - I sell colorful recycled paint chip/swatch earrings in several styles and price points.
paintedwithheart.etsy.com – has hand painted kid wear; looking for sister in law gifts, kid gifts
paisleygreetings.etsy.com – Personalized stationery and other paper goodies.
PamelaLiz.etsy.com - I sell crochet items such as headbands and earwarmers
PamperedWhiskers.etsy.com - Hats for Cats and doggies too!
PamperYourParty.etsy.com - I do custom party birthday supplies. Can match most themes. Invites, thank you cards, tag, address labels, centerpieces, cupcake toppers and more!
Pamplepluie.etsy.com -  My shop features curated vintage clothing, accessories, and home goods, as well as handmade upcycled/recycled eco-friendly jewelry.
PamSoperDesigns.etsy.com - jewelry, many with shells from NC, and baby and children's items
PanaceaHerbals.etsy.com - My shop is all-natural beauty products and herbal health formulations with a bit of Fun tossed in the mix. From basic first aid necessities to luxurious skin creams, the plants are the stars of my shop and i have been learning how to best process and use them for the last 5 years through many different schools.
panash.etsy.com - one of a kind accessories & bottle caps
PanKiMade.etsy.com - This shop, PanKiMade, is full of Reiki infused knitting. Warm scarves, socks, sweaters and more all made during times of meditation and reflection.
PANRNA.etsy.com - I make crochet purses, fingerless gloves, hats, tams, shawls and cupcake hats soon. Also have semiprecious jewelry, loose stones-semiprecious, up cycled leather cuffs, totes, sewn purses, clutches, crochet rings, necklaces. Soon listing up cycled casmere neck, ear, and hand warmers. I’m looking for a leather hand bound journal, B & B, yummies for the tummies…and maybe be open to other items
paobruno.etsy.com - jewelry
paperdollaccessories.etsy.com -Hair accessories for girls of all ages!
PaperDollPrinting.etsy.com - Note Cards, Notepads, Party Favors, Address Labels, Gift Labels, Gift Tags, Bookmarks, Scripture Cards, Greeting Cards, Invitations, Stickers, & More!
papelaria.etsy.com - paper goods
PaperCadence.etsy.com - I make paper art: clocks, wall art, bulletin boards, memo board, dry erase boards, note cards, and button badges.
PaperFinchDesign.etsy.com - I design custom invitations, party printables, thank you cards, home decor, and more!  If you don't see something you like, I am always up for custom orders.  
papergangsterprints.etsy.com - Fun prints made out of recycled paper.
PaperHeartEmporium.etsy.com - a new store full of paper goods from greeting cards, to gift tags, paper origami and many other wonderful things.
PAPERJoY.etsy.com - Cards, Jewelry cards, Journals, Invitations, Envelopes, & Tags
PaperLadyInvites.etsy.com - paper crowns, cards and tags
paperleaves.etsy.com - wall art, plush, cards and more
paperpiecesbyvicki.etsy.com - My shop is comprised of custom scrapbooks and soon will include embellishments. I make all of my books and have premade as well as doing cutom orders.
paperspixel - My shop offers digital clip art, papers, frames etc. that are for use in printable and digital projects.
papervioletstudio - art
ParadoxMoxie - Stunning shimmerstones and rare beads
parallel - beautiful jewelry supplies including semiprecious stones
ParksPhotography - I am a photographer and sell stock shots for art
ParlorOfCuriosities - Step in to my Parlor, where you'll find vintage and antique goodies of all kinds, from clothing to accessories and everything in between.
PartyGirlDesigns.etsy.com- My shop is a reflection of my life and I love the style which is cowboy style but most people who buy my stuff have never even rode a horse. I have jewelry and photographs.
patchesofpeace - Patches of Peace is my way to Create "Moments" of Peace in my own life as well as others... My shop currently consists of a few of my wire jewelry creations
patchworkdelights - patchwork gifts, baby quilts, mobile phone covers
PatriciaRaeDesigns - all about little girls clothing and accessories everything I create is designed through my own little girls, I love little girls to feel confident always about what they look like and with my items she can do just that
PatrioticCards - Patriotic Cards are cards created to encourage patriotism and appreciation for our Troops and their families.
Patsysjoy - My shop, Patsysjoys, contains photographs of the things I love--trees, lakes, seashores, flowers, country scenes and rundown buildings. I also make jewelry, wreaths, and collage cards.
patterncenter - I sell sewing patterns and decorative sewing trims and embellishments.
pattersonsandy - Claire Bear Handmade wreaths, headbands, and more.. Stay at home mom with two children who loves to create beautiful items.
pattibear - handpainted gifts and crocheted baby and toddler wear
paulacelaya - My shop is full of affordable and earhy natural and simple fashion accessories. I love playing with notions, beads, and threads.
patwilsonart - My shop, though new, is based on experience from our own family business we had while raising a family. Now, as a grandmother, I find it relaxing to create aprons, while promoting my handmade chaps for horse people.
PaulineandElaine.etsy.com- all items (clothes, shoes, a little furniture) that I have found at estate sales in the Pacific NW and also at small consignment stores in Canada, Germany and The Netherlands. pawandclawdesigns - Handmade Bead & Wire Jewelry, D20 Pendants and more
pawsintheair.etsy.com- wool scarves and cowls, table toppers, freeform crocheted appliqued blankets and scarves, Coming Soon: amazing and colorful cloth diapers.
pawsntails.etsy.com- has pet collars and leashes. I like all kinds of things :)
PazzoBellaChic.etsy.com- Event planning;invitations, cards, journals, party favors, glass vases/candle holders for events or home, gift tags,scrapbooking, calendars and brag books
PeaceLovePakalolo.etsy.com - Hippie accessories for girly girls!
peachesproducts.etsy.com - My shop features a wide variety of needle felted critters and accessories, as well as patchwork stuffed animals, inspired primarily by owls and nature.
PeachickPretty.etsy.com- Handmade Jewelry Earrings, Necklaces, Hair Accessories
PeachtreeCottage.etsy.com- Miniature Thread Artist Crochet Bears and Friends, Tatting, Crochet, Embroidery and other needlework creations.
peachyandkeen.etsy.com- My shop includes various varieties of 100% nautral, gluten-free, handmade fun doughs with aromatherapy benefits
PeachyKeeneDesigns.etsy.com - Handmade jewelry, and crochet dolls mostly we will be adding a variety of things later on
PeachyKeenPets.etsy.com- Cute & Quirky Pet Accessories & Apparel!
Peachyme.etsy.com- I am a natural light photographer and I am branching out into selling my favorite shots as art prints.
peachypendants.etsy.com- Scrabble Pendants, Cell Phone Charms, Key Chains, More
peacockandpeccary.etsy.com- Art
PeanutbutterMoon.etsy.com- Join us in this wonderful place where whimsy reigns and creativity has no limits! Our goal is to provide quality, fun products that spark your imagination and motivate you to explore the endless possibilities of paper crafts.
PearlesPainting.etsy.com- I paint everything and anything I can get my hands on! Everything in my shop is a creation of Pearle. I like to give new purpose to old things.
PearlsPlusLLC.etsy.com - I sell pearl and gemstone jewelry for special occasions and all occasions. Many of my items are hand knotted on silk or wire wrapped on silver. I like to use unusual shapes and colors and pearl accents in my designs.
pecanieregirl.etsy.com- My shop is a wonderful collection of apparel and gift ideas for all ages. My love for personalizing (anything that can be personalized) can definetely be seen in my shop.
PeculiarParchment.etsy.com- has handmade cards and tags, specializing in mini thank you cards.
Pedoozle.etsy.com- jewelry
peglee.etsy.com- hancrafted waldorf style dolls and patterns and other items of creation.
pendantsandmore.etsy.com- scrabble and glass pendants, magnets, rings
pengadore.etsy.com- kawaii and vintage inspired items in decor, stationary, and much more!
PenguinArtByKate.etsy.com- a showcase of my paintings, illustrations, and designs. My watercolors, mixed media and oils have been featured on CD covers, water bottles, toys, fabrics, in magazines, websites and blogs. My graphic designs include wedding invitations and favors, party invites, stationery sets, logos, branding, banners, packaging, product graphics, books, CDs
PennLivieFinery.etsy.com- Penn & Livie Finery’s shop features a collection of handcrafted lovelies from Karlee- a new mom who enjoys creating {usually during naptime}. Karlee loves creating all things pretty: from headbands, clothes and jewelry to home décor, even wreath making. Since she was a young girl, Karlee has enjoyed crafting and creating so it was only fitting to open a shop where she can display her gems!
pennysaver1956 - I am an avid yard sailer and thrift store cruiser who loves to shop for treasures. I love vintage things and also sew, crochet and quilt.
pepidesigns - jewelry, gems and beads, finding, wax thread, destash
peppermintparty.etsy.com - I create stationery and other items out of vintage papers, like sheet music, atlases, maps, encyclopedias and dictionaries. Booksygirl is a vintage shop---mostly books, stamps, and paper ephemera.
PereditaRose.etsy.com -  I sell high quality fake nails and jewelry. I strive to have many different designs so that everyone can find something that would suit them in my shop!
perfectblondhair - Specializing in vintage accessories and clothing as well as affordable shop banners, the listings here are truly timeless classics.
perfectlypapercut - I offer a variety of paper supplies, cards, tags, die cuts, party supplies and much more! I am listing new things everyday so favorite me to keep updated.
perfectwear - I hand make leather bracelets and simple jewelery.
perknitious - sweet and sassy handknits for boys and girls of all ages - beanies, scarves, armwarmers, small accessories that are perfect as gifts, and homewares. All items are available for trade, and I love to knit custom pieces.
perlasegovia - I make woven glass and fused glass sculptures, functional objects and jewelry.
perniejaynevintage - I have vintage clothing, accessories, a few upcycled items, and I am just starting to add some home decor and industrial items.
persimmonsgal - jewelry, cards and more
personalizedceramics - personalized ceramics
petalbelles.etsy.com- I sell unique glass keepsake ornaments and children's shadowbox art featuring my whimsical handmade dolls, elegant vellum paper confetti
petalcove.etsy.com- My shop features my handcrafted polymer clay jewelry. Each creation is a unique piece of wearable art! Heavily inspired by nature and music, pieces range from flirty and feminine to fiercely bold! Custom orders are always welcome!
PetalGem.etsy.com - Silk wedding flowers, brooch bridal bouquets, vintage jewellery.
PetalsandChalk.etsy.com- I make chalkboards and chalk label products, I also, have begun sewing stuffed owls and some fabric sleeved organizer bins.
PetBites.etsy.com - I create organic home-ade pet treats baked fresh from my oven delivered right to your door!
PetiteroseSupplies.etsy.com- Jewelry making supplies,handstamped tags
PetiteTuques.etsy.com- Custom Hats for babies to adult
petrafanella.etsy.com- petrafanella designs and creates hand knitted and hand sewn garments, jewelery and accessories at home in Perth, Western Australia. I am very open to trading and all requests will be answered.
PhanieMarie.etsy.com- Etsy Banners, Business Cards, Website Banners, Custom Ads and More!
PhantomNayru.etsy.com- I make jewelry from natural gemstones and very often, keycharms made to be steampunk.
PhantomsRose.etsy.com- I am a Fantasy Faery artist and I sell prints, cross stitch charts, and coming soon necklaces and faery dolls.
I am always open to trades and I am a *sucker* for hairclips, fascinators, feather earrings and the like, but if you like what's in my shop, feel free to convo me!
philosophias.etsy.com - My shop features wrap bracelets and headbands made from scrap material. I strive to be earth-friendly and I would love to trade for anything that catches my eye and matches my style! I love the talent that goes into making handmade goods here on Etsy and I would love to support other sellers while sharing my craft with them.
phironixx.etsy.com- jewelry and accessories
PhoebesFibers.etsy.com - Full of colors and fibers. Knitted and crocheted hats, scarves, headbands. Vibrant color schemes and handspun art yarn make each item unique. Many items have needle felted appliques and details. Felted wool keychains and Ornaments. Lots of woodland and ocean inspired items.
PhotoBoutique.etsy.com- Fine art photography-- photos taken by me from locations around the world
PhotographybyNicole.etsy.com - I am a photographer, artist and author. I love to see what so many dont see and then share it , be it in greeting card, matted image or even in the book i publlshed. I love assignments to find color, etc in nature/creation and make into an image to offer to the public. I do most of my work here where i live. Meaning I sell my work in about an dozen shops, and now in the last couple of years, jumped online to see what i can do
PhotoGreetings.etsy.com- I create digital photo greeting cards and invitations for all occasions. I also create matching products such as favor tags, water bottle labels, and more. These are mostly items that my customers are able to print out themselves.
PhotoMamaRegina.etsy.com- Handcrafted paper products
PhotosPast.etsy.com -  PhotosPast offers a unique variety of vintage finds and photos.
photosprint.etsy.com– Custom and premade etsy shop banners - graphic design
Photosynthetic.etsy.com– Twisted Images Abstract, urban, landscape, travel and fetish photography from the UK
Photext.etsy.com– photography
phranne.etsy.com– has colorful flaming jewelry
PsychesSupplies.etsy.com - I sell supplies forbath&body, cosmetic, and general craft products
picky.etsy.com- handmade kid's clothing and soft felted wool soakers
pickypickypeacock.etsy.com - My shop picky picky peacock offers custom made tu-tu wreaths and baby gifts!
Piecefullart.etsy.com - My shop offers unique, one of a kind items. I make cards, totes and journals. Most of what I make is made from recycled materials. My work is very inspired by nature and children's art. I live to create and am excited to share with other artist and crafters. 
pieceofpeace.etsy.com- sewing supplies
pieceofpisces.etsy.com- Handmade Vegan Soaps & Bath
PIFS.etsy.com- We specialize in handcrafted jewelry, metal stamping, magnets, resin, and other groovy things. Our items range in price so you’re sure to find something that won't break the bank.
PigCastle.etsy.com- Paper Goodies
piggytailsboutique.etsy.com- has tutus, hair bows, bow holders and all things girly. I am addicted to cute and funky!! I have 4 kids...3 boys (11, 8, and 5) and a 2 year old daughter. I love for them to have 'weird' and one of a kind things which is why I love etsy! I love my daughter to wear handmade clothes. I love funky beads, jewelry, tops, and home decor. I'm open to just about anything so don't hesitate to ask :) I hope you find me and my shop fun and friendly :)
pinedrygoods.etsy.com- Modern meets rustic-inspired clothing for men, women, and children. Also able to trade felt items and fabric.
pineridgeprimitives.etsy.com- Primitive decor, vintage goods, and misc items at times
pinguim.etsy.com- Vintage Jewelry, Jewellery, Accessories, Typewriters
pinguinobyamy.etsy.com - Penguino by Amy is an all natural store! It started with wool dryer balls, but quickly branched into household cleaners, detergents, and soaps too!
pinkadoo.etsy.com - Hello, my shop "Pinkadoo" is a mixture of different types of art. I currently have digital altered art prints and a few handmade crochet birds nest. I'm working on creating more different items for my shop. 
pinkawink.etsy.com- Handcrafted jewelry
PinkDeerDesigns.etsy.com- Custom hair accessories for girls!
pinkdotsetc.etsy.com- cards, tags, party decorations, wall art and more
PinkGingerBoutique.etsy.com- My shop specializes in hair accessories and children's items.
pinkiipromise.etsy.com - PP consists mostly of my original drawings, as well as cute accessories and photography!
pinklemonadeshop.etsy.com- Eco-friendly Cloth Pads for Women. I use fabrics from basic cottons to Luxurious Bamboo Velour, Minky, and everything in between. Its my goal to make sure you have a happy period!
PinkMoustache.etsy.com- bib necklaces, upcycled clothing, jewelry
pinkpixieboutique - I started out with the idea of only selling children's items but am exploring adult accessories as well!
pinky98 - Stained glass, silver jewelry, crystal and silver jewelry, hand stamped jewelry, lampwork beads I make myself. silver wrapped sea glass.
pinkycheeks.etsy.com - I have a fun, bright, uniquely cute shop full of hair accessories!
PinMeDown.etsy.com - pinback buttons and paper products. I have a collection of original button designs and upcycled designs from vintage or salvaged materials. In addition to buttons, I have upcycled paper ephermera packs in an assortment of shapes and designs.
pinwheeldesigns.etsy.com - cards and prints
PipiPhotography.etsy.com - mysterious & vintage nature & still life photographic prints
pipistrellecrochet.etsy.com - natural fibre handbags and accessories
pipistrellevintage.etsy.com - vintage books
pistachiohairgoods.etsy.com - I make one-of-a-kind hair accessories and sell sating elastic hair ties
pitakit.etsy.com - My shop is full of fun items for kids parties, weddings, holidays, etc
PixelPerfection.etsy.com - Here on etsy I do graphic design for which I've done for many years. My husband and I have a business where we are freelance photographers. I have taken photos of my own products here on etsy but I mainly focus on people.
pixie1115.etsy.com - My shop is filled with hair bows for little girls!!
pixiebell.etsy.com - Handmade Hand Knit and Crochet Hats and Accessories
PixieBoneJewelry.etsy.com - I've got a little bit of everything in my shop, jewelry, soap, candy, hair accessories, cards and some journals.
pixiecorpse.etsy.com - I mainly sell ACEO's their my passion but I have greetings cards, paintings, even some knitted items. I hope to branch out into sculpture and jewellery in the future.
pixiwatches.etsy.com - Custom photo engraved watches.
pizzuti.etsy.com - paintings, sculpture
plasticpumpkin.etsy.com – Original Chinese brush paintings, fine art, art prints, ACEO cards, monotypes, Asian art motifs, and more!
PlatoSquirrel.etsy.com - Plato Squirrel Quilts/all sizes :) Baby blankets/burp cloths and more! Bags/pouches/plushies/and small accessories :)
playfulpup.etsy.com -  I make and sell dog and clothing and collars.
PlayingWithFiber.etsy.com – My shop is mostly crochet patterns with some custom finished crochet items also available.
plenox.etsy.com – has a variety of knitted scarves
poetees - features a great mix of both fun and sophisticated vintage items...and everything in between :)
PocketfulOfPets.etsy.com - I sell pet items for dogs, cats, and small animals. I make beds, toys, and accessories that are sure to be loved by your pet.
pocketsaurus.etsy.com  - 
pokeypanda.etsy.com - digital scrapbooking paper in a variety of colors and patterns.
PolarisCreations.etsy.com - Hand sewn personalized owl ornaments and other cute ornaments!
PolishedProductions.etsy.com - Custom designed picture frames and ornaments that are personalized for each customer.
polkadotbananas.etsy.com - kawaii and kitschy jewelry
pollys.etsy.com - sell cards, gift tags, sometimes olive oil soap, sewn items like totes, purses, pot pourri sachets etc
pollywogpouch.etsy.com - have to trade: original artwork. Looking for: original artwork, jewelry, soap, leather wrist cuff, purses and bags
pomegranite80.etsy.com - donkey things!
pomtree.etsy.com - paper pompoms
PoorKitty.etsy.com -I am a knitter, zine and jewelry maker based in Brooklyn, NY. Usually I knit headbands, handwarmers, cowls, blankets, and bags. Most of my jewelry is clay/tooth and bone and my zines are B&W collaborative collections of articles on modern culture, interviews with artists, DIY tutorials, recipes, and other goodies.
PopArtWallets.etsy.com - wallets
PoppyLand.etsy.com - Copper bracelets, necklaces, silver pendants, upcycled leather brooches etc. also can do custom orders.
Looking for: bags, a wallet. bath and beauty stuff, soap. stationery. cute things:)
poshtique.etsy.com- My store has children's party printables.
poshtotscouture.etsy.com- Baby and Toddler items
positivelywhimsy.etsy.com- Trendy hair accessories for girls of all ages
PosyPop.etsy.com- I create colorful jewelry utilizing vintage components like cabochons, glass stones, beads, and charms.
Potteryforpeace.etsy.com- I sell pottery and ceramic jewelry.
PowerOfNatureJewels.etsy.com - I specialize in natural healing gemstones :) Incorporated into beautiful jewelry. Each item comes with an explanation of what healing powers are incorporated into each piece :) 
PracticalPorcelain.etsy.com- handmade porcelain bowls, cups, plates etc
prariewindstitchery.etsy.com- crochet,sewing, and quilting
preciouselaine.etsy.com- My shop is mostly clothes and accessories for babies (my two little girls are my inspiration), but I do dabble in sewing and knitting for adults.
PreppyRedneck.etsy.com- Where being Country is Sophisticated!
presentsforpirates.etsy.com- cards
prettydarncute.etsy.com- Picture Frames, Nursery Decor, Vintage Finds
PrettyHairClippies.etsy.com- Has: hair clips and bows, note cards, and birthday party favors for children. Wants children's clothes, toys, bath and body, jewelry and bags.
PrettyKiddy.etsy.com- Cute Hello Kitty, Sock Monkey, Newsboy, Booties, and Headbands Crochet for Children & Adults.
PrettyKittyHandmade.etsy.com - I specialize in quilts, rag quilts and crochet items. I am looking for vegan or all natural bath products, baby items and patterns.
PrettyLittleBaubles.etsy.com- My shop is a small sampling of jewelry that I create using copper wire, sterling and other metals, pearls, gemstones, and interesting beads. Bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, dressy, casual, in-between... I run the gamut. Custom orders are welcomed and celebrated.
PrettyLittleLion.etsy.com- Crystalized hair flowers and accessories to help your mane roar!
prettylittleshop.etsy.com- Jewelry, crochet and home accessories
PrettyPouches.etsy.com- Padded Pipe Pouches, Purses, Upcycled Items, stockings, hemp, dichroic pendants,
primitiveearth.etsy.com - Discover the luxury of REAL soap
PrimitivePursuits.etsy.com - You'll find anything that catches my eye or my imagination in my shop. I love to make truly "primitive" looking items but I also appreciate the value of recycled brandname clothing, old vintage utensils, or a bunch of pretty beads. Take a look. I'm open to any offers!
PrincessandPoppies.etsy.com - specializes in handmade hair bows, flowers, headbands, jewelry, and tutus for your special little girl.
princessoliviashares.etsy.com - my outlet for all those " MUST HAVE " items that I buy too many of only to let them sit. I created this shop to share the love of all my extra stuff!
printmysheet.etsy.com - Printable photos,stationery and images for your crafts
ProfessorBadger.etsy.com - My shop contains a selection of fimo, kitsch and kawaii jewellery. Lots of yummy and unusual items that everyone can enjoy.
ProjectPinup.etsy.com - We sell anything pinup, rockabilly and steampunk related!
proteales.etsy.com - jewelry
psandqs.etsy.com - robots, altered matchbooks, and tons more
psglutenfreegoodies.etsy.com - PS-Gluten Free Goods, grew from a desire to have delicious gluten free baked goods, that were indistinguishable from there gluten filled counterparts! Just because a person has to give up gluten, doesn't mean they should have give up taste. We want our baked goods to be reminiscent of what Grandma used to make!
PublishedArtist.etsy.com - I sell hand painted items.
Pugs2Persians.etsy.com - Pet Accessories including Dog Collars, Cat Collars, Dog Harnesses, Cat Harnesses, Leashes, Bandannas, and other cat & dog accessories.
pulpa.etsy.com - Pulpa is a sustainable company. By using mostly cotton fibers, other plant fibers, and many other recycled fibers and papers Pulpa is able to help reduce, reuse, and recycle!!!
punkeemonkeestore.etsy.com - Cool clothes for cool kids!
PunkyDiddles.etsy.com - I sell hair bows mostly! I also make bow holders and have posted a dress or two! I have 4 babies so trading stuff would be awesome to help get fun things for them! Plus I am a photographer. I'm always looking for cool things for props!
punkyspads.etsy.com - stylish cloth menstrual pads
PunxxxStyle.etsy.com - Recycled Eco-Friendly Trendy Jewelry
Pupsketches.etsy.com - I create vintage style dog posters that support animal rescue.
PureSimplicitySoaps.etsy.com - I have a large variety of soaps available. Cupcakes, Cakes, Fortune Cookies and just your regular bars. All handmade from quality oils and butters.
PureSin.etsy.com - Pure sin is my shop and has more dark, punk, rad items mostly hair bows and some other addends.
PurpleFuse.etsy.com - Cute, adorable, kawaii, polymer clay
purpleowlwitch.etsy.com - I make things out of recycled garments - most recently I have fallen in love with working with sweaters! coats, hats and all sorts of stuff!
purplepenguins17.etsy.com - Love Bug Buttons and Bows is your shop to buy floral hair clips and more!! Brit
PurrdyInPinkDesigns.etsy.com - My shop features feather and flower hair clips, elastic hair ties, and unique duct tape bows!
purrprints.etsy.com - make cat-themed art work, jewelry, magnets, cards, and more. I'll trade for anything that might be useful for my home, my pets, or gift-giving to my husband, family, friends. I limit myself to no more than 2 trades per month to keep etsy listing fees lower.
PurseCharming7.etsy.com - My shop is for FUN Jewelry! I make unexpensive jewelry, $10.00 & under, whch comes in a little embellished purse. Gauranteed to bring a smile.
PZAZ.etsy.com - I make hand paintings and I also sew Ereader covers and Ipod sleeves. My style is whimsical and colorful.