Full List-W


WackyCookies.etsy.com - - Our shop specializes in custom, fresh baked to order decorated butter/sugar cookies and other goodies. If you can imagine it, we can make it for you....
WakeUpTheAngel.etsy.com -  I make fashion jewelry and accessories - beads of all kinds costume to semi precious.
WalkerStreetFineries.etsy.com - - I am an aspiring purveyor of vintage inspired jewelry. I love anything that looks careworn and loved. I try to put this look into my jewelry, giving it an age-old, used look, sometimes with a modern feel though.
WalkerWorld.etsy.com - - little skeletons, little monsters, and other wondrous things
warmestwishes2u.etsy.com - - Knit & crochet gifts and keepsakes
WashiWishes.etsy.com - - tape, stickers, stamps, organza bags, ribbon, etc
washthedayaway.etsy.com - - has natural aromatherapy body products
WatchMeWorld.etsy.com - - WatchMeWorld started out by upcycling watch parts into steampunk style cuff links. But we love cuff links and decided to offer more varieties including wire crochet cuff links and a few other wire crochet jewelry items.
waterlily986.etsy.com - My shop includes all handmade art by myself, such as jewelry, beads, peyote stitches, and paintings
waterwaif.etsy.com - Handcrafted jewelry inspired by the ocean and nature. Natural elements, precious metals, vibrant colors and gemstones, beautiful sea glass.
WatchesbyHelen.etsy.com - My shop is for those that have or use time. I make watches that hopefully will make their time happy and joyful. I also make earrings, well, because I love them. I hope you will browse my shop and enjoy yourself.
watsonsoaps.etsy.com - handmade soaps and handspun yarns.
WayToStitch.etsy.com - Crocheted character hats and more!
wbplay.etsy.com - 
wcharles.etsy.com - digital art
websterwares.etsy.com - My etsy shop is full of my line of everyday ceramic lovelies. You will find fun and colorful ceramic jewelry, home and garden ornaments, and other goodies at websterwares.
WedunitJewels.etsy.com - unique handmade gemstone jewelry. Set into silver, gold and copper, we create earrings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets and other treasures.
weebeaks.etsy.com - has handmade childern's goods
weebeeuniquesbyjulie.etsy.com - has crochet patterns & fun original gifts. looking for soaps!
WeeEssentials.etsy.com - I specialize in cloth diapering and cloth diapering accessories, cloth menstrual pads, nursing pads, and other reusable products that replace disposables!
WeeHippies.etsy.com - Wee Hippies makes colorful threads for baby, and one-of-a-kind baubles for mama.
weepeeple.etsy.com - Wee Peeple Doll Constructions Kandra Niagra, Dollmaker A humble little shop mainly populated by Adventure-loving Wee Peeple Dolls who volunteered to go forth and sail the wild seas of the WorldWide Marketplace. Ahoy! Come aboard any time!
weepereas.etsy.com - Modern, eco conscious handmade children items
welchva.etsy.com - One of a kind handmade jewelry
WeldonOriginals.etsy.com - Crocheted Hats
wendiboettcher.etsy.com - Handcrafted jewelry and Rosaries
WendysTrinkets.etsy.com - Hi- my name is Wendy and I make bead and wire jewelry (bracelets, earrings, and rings) from comfy casual to elegant evening! 
WestbrookFarmCountry.etsy.com - Vintage, patterns, and soon to be garden de-lites...
westminsterstudios.etsy.com - I sell handcrafted jewelry, including chainmaille, wire wrapped designs, and many other unique styles
whatapersika.etsy.com - I make scented pillar candles that are 6.5" x 3".
WhatItSeams.etsy.com - aprons, handbags, placemats, pillows and more
WhatsernameJewelry.etsy.com -Zodiac Jewelry and Gifts
whatshername.etsy.com - has pillows, some scented, seashell items-magnets,baby quilts and babydoll quilts, currently Christmas items,sachets and wallhangings. Looking for dried herbs,teas,items under plants and edibles,possibly supplies,and lotions.
wheelersl30 - Clutches, purse hooks, scrabble tile pendants, glass tile pendants, bottle cap magnets
wheezies.etsy.com - jewelry supplies and pendants
WhenLifeHandsULemons.etsy.com - handcrafted jewelry, as well as some vintage items
WhimsicalBeast.etsy.com - original multi-media art, upcyled collage ensemble memory boxes, fine art prints and kinetic jewelry. 
WhimsicalMai.etsy.com -  resin items, and glass ornaments, but changing over to my hand painted items and patterns
WhimsicalTran4mation.etsy.com - Making treasures from trash
whimsylove.etsy.com - my shop is full of an assortment of goodies--vintage button rings, paper goods, silly watercolors, cupcake themed items...just to name a few
whimsywendy05.etsy.com - Whimsy by Wendy is an etsy shop that creates unique items like custom wipe case's, hairbow holders, coasters, personalized plaques and other items. I love crafts and love trying new things, I am always up for a new challenge and because of that there really is no telling what you may find in my shop. I take pride in my items and would not sell anything that I would not purchase myself.
whimsywishesbystormy.etsy.com -  I sale artisan jewelry and accessories!
WhimsyWishesElegance.etsy.com - Minimalist, Dainty Artist Jewelry
WhimzyMimzyBoutique.etsy.com - My shop carries a little bit of everything. I love to craft and I love all sorts of mediums. So, whatever striked my fancy at the time is what I carry. I make hairbows and jewlery for little girls and big girls alike. I make baby boutique items. I also love wreath making, especially when you throw in a large monogram of the family name. I craft with adhesive vinyl, making signs, flower pots, wall decor...you name it!
WhisperBlossom.etsy.com - My goal is to strive to give you a whisper of whimsy and a creative something that will put some fun and fancy into your life. I sell handmade fabric flower clips, hand dyed baby items, upcycled woolish items, imagination creations for kiddos, bobby pins and tote bags, and bowties for littles. Really, you might find just about anything in my shop depending on what suits my creative fancy at the moment.
WhisperingGarden.etsy.com - My shop is handmade cards and paper goods, along with home decor items and time to time hair clips too.
WhiteLilyJewelry.etsy.com - Unique Glass Tile Pendants
WhiteLightAlchemyv -I make wire wrapped jewelry, mostly out of sterling silver and precious gemstones, but also out of copper, glass, etc.
whiterabbit11.etsy.com - A collection of one of a kind (OOAK), comfortable and stylish clothes for toddlers and preschoolers. Every style of clothing I make has been road tested extensively by Alice herself!
whiteromance.etsy.com - my shop is made up of vintage and new reclaimed handmade wedding gowns and dresses.
whitesquirrel.etsy.com - My shop is clothes, accessories, and fun stuff for Barbie and similar sized dolls, I am looking mostly for other doll items, such as the jewelry and furniture and stuff I'm not able to make due to ability (or lack thereof or time) or fabric (always fabric, I'm addicted) but I'm happy to look at any shop and consider it. I will also make any custom items, much more extravagant then is listed in my shop if you want something special
wickedwalls.etsy.com  - Funky Retro Fabric Wall Art, matching Cushion Covers, Table Runners and more
WidowsLove.etsy.com - I sell a variety of hair flowers and accessories.
WigglinWasabi.etsy.com  - I make many upcycled woolens, including legwarmers, as well as some textile soldered pendants.
wildfireatheart.etsy.com -  A colorful explosion of handmade and vintage items.
WildGorillaGirl.etsy.com  - baked goods
WILDMOONROSEJEWELRY.etsy.com - jewelry jewelry jewelry
WildMountainWreaths.etsy.com  - Unique, Classy One-of-a-kind Holiday & Year round cultural, Sports, Children & Wedding Wreaths; Unique Fun & friendly Fridge Magnets & Crochet Book Worms
wildthingsdresses.etsy.com  - Funky Little Dresses 'offers a fresh contemporary range of exciting printed applique dresses,children love to wear. Retro & vintage childrens imagery,a Scandinavian twist, and a feast of colour are used to create these really simple wearable styles.
WildTiles.etsy.com  - My shop is full of all things colorful. :) Mosaics, sassy little boas, photographs, jewelry...all made by me. :)
wildwoodemb.etsy.com  - mainly offers embroidery on afghans, hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts plus knitted goods when time permits
WillowBloom.etsy.com - Upcycled Vintage Jewelry ~ giving new life to vintage and antique jewelry through recreation & love! <3 <3
willowcreekrustics.etsy.com - vintage and rustic home decor
willowfolk.etsy.com  - Handmade one-of-a-kind accessories and unique children's toys
WillowsWorks.etsy.com  - home of modest clothing for the tasteful dresser, as well as fun little things here and there. My shop is basically a compilation of all the things I do with my time! Here you'll find costumes, ducky accessories, little needle-felted creations, and more!
willowthings.etsy.com  - whimsical crocheted flowers and other supplies
windowfog - I make string ornaments/dolls and paper home decor.
WinestoneBirdhouses.etsy.com  - I make mosaic birdhouses handcrafted with artistic style, made from recycled and organic materials such as wine corks, coastal agates, river stones, wood rounds, and more~
winkydinks.etsy.com  - Affordable and fun diaper covers for your dinky ones
winterpanda.etsy.com  - quality jewelry and pendants
winterparkcollect.etsy.com - Winterparkcollect sell a variety of collectibles such as Nintendo games, comics, baseball cards, stamps, photographs, moves and action figures. I have been collecting, buying, selling and trading for 20 years. I also carry a limited number of supplies such as miniature bottles, resealable bags and items used for steampunk.
WireBazaar.etsy.com - A wire jewelry shop :)
WiredCatDesigns.etsy.com - Artisan made jewelry from gemstones and silver wire.
wiretree.etsy.com  - Jewelry and accessories
wiseimpressions.etsy.com - Hand made and hand painted personalized ceramic dishes and items for weddings, baptisms, birthdays and everyday.
WispyWillowShop.etsy.com  - I sell my aprons and other items for the modern housewife and working woman!
witchsbrew2010.etsy.com  - Primitive crafts and tutus
withlovefrommontana.etsy.com - you can find lovely earrings handmade especially for sensitive ears. Hypoallergenic materials like 22K Gold and Fine Silver plated surgical grade stainless steel, natural and vintage brass, and nontarnish enameled copper allow you to get the looks you love without irritation. I can even help you figure out which materials are safest for you! Genuine natural semiprecious gemstones, freshwater pearls, Czech glass, and Swarovski crystals are some favorites you'll see in my shop, but there is so much more on my bench! Nearly anything in the shop can be customized to fit your exact fancy, so don't be shy!
WittyHearts.etsy.com - I create unique hand-painted t-shirts!
wittypaper.etsy.com  - My store is a paper store. I carry die cuts, tags, packaging for small items and party decor.
WolfMountainJewelry.etsy.com - I sell hand beaded Native American style earrings, feather earrings, bone chokers and other beaded items and crocheted items. I also make other traditional Native American crafts such as dream catchers, mandelas and leather pouches.
woodbeedesign.etsy.com - I'm a dude and I make jewelry from recycled wood, vintage postage stamps and other materials. I've gotten really into the stamp stuff and have recently added a new product to my line, "The Broraoch" an innovative fashion accessory for the modern man and woman.
WomanStyleStore.etsy.com - 
wonderouswhimsy.etsy.com -  I make ornaments, figurines, & cake toppers out of polymer clay. I also make beads & pendants from time to time. 
WONKYhandmadegoods.etsy.com - Modern, wonky, handmade items crafted by me and my sewing machine for your home, you and your kids too!
WOODCASTLE.etsy.com - Unique quality handcrafted woodturned items - pepper mills, pens, winebottle stoppers, letter openers, mini birdhouses, candle snuffers www,etsy.com/shop/woodcastle
WoodlandTrinkets.etsy.com   I sell unique and one of a kind glass bottle jewelry, as well as perfume oil and herbal bath teas and soaks.
WoodWren.etsy.com - nature-inspired jewelry.
WoolAndMore.etsy.com -  I am a fiber artist. I do knit/ crochet items. I spin yarn. I also do scrapbooking/ gift tags.
WordFlower.etsy.com- I offer personalized and custom designed wooden blocks and signs.
worn2perfection.etsy.com- all about vintage. My passion is antique and vintage jewelry, and you'll see that I love anything vintage or having a vintage feel to it. I'm intrigued by all the collaborative consumption that is happening in the world and love the idea of including vintage jewelry in that movement, since vintage jewelry is already brilliant recycling!
wordsilove.etsy.com - Inspirational Art Prints and Custom digital designs
wovenchains.etsy.com - fine metal jewelry woven by hand "one ring at a time."
writetypeprint.etsy.com - Vintage to modern paper goods, ephemera, books, collectibles, vintage type & all things wordy
wtfsupplies.etsy.com - beads and jewelry-making supplies
WTHealthyBeauty.etsy.com - all natural Bath & and body company. I currently offer Herbal infused bath bars, but we have other bath and body goodies in the works.
wyndeelou.etsy.com - Crochet items for children and household