Full List-J

J
j8j8.etsy.com - We are artists that use reclaimed materials. We do pieces that reange from abstract to whimsical.
jackielehmann.etsy.com - paintings and drawings
jacklom3.etsy.com - I sell a wide variety of vintage items
JAGDESIGNS27.etsy.com - A shop specializing in flower headbands and clips for babies, children, and adults
jaidith.etsy.com - I sell handmade jewelry.  I have many one of a kind pieces.  I use pearls, gemstones, Hawaiian shells, Swarovski crystals etc.  
jaimemancilla.etsy.com - found, vintage, handmade and reclaimed gifts and decor
jakeandmicah.etsy.com - We make organic catnip cat toys for super lucky pets!
JaminaRose.etsy.com - I make handknit, crocheted and sewn items for children I 'love' making these items
JaLuDesign.etsy.com - Hand stamped personalized silver jewelry
jamieinthesky.etsy.com - I have a crochet shop where I mostly sell baby hats, photo props, headbands, even dog collars!
jamieribisi.etsy.com - original paintings, drawings
jamjam216.etsy.com - I have a shop that has a little bit of everything from candles to art but is mostly beadwork.
Janabolic.etsy.com - I make modern chainmaille jewelry in various materials and colors. Chainmaille is made be opening, weaving, and closing hundreds of rings, one ring at a time. Custom orders for trades are welcome
janeojewelry.etsy.com - upcycled jewelry, wireweaving, beach rock jewelry
janetlyn.etsy.com - knits and jewelry
janhuny.etsy.com -  I love vintage items! What could be more perfect than to put a vintage watch on someone's wrist by getting a vintage item for my collection.
janinekingdesigns.etsy.com - #1 Top seller in the Bags &Purses category since 2007!
Jannadu.etsy.com - I make jewelry, outer wear, accessories & gifts mostly for the larger woman.
JannisMagpieNest.etsy.com -  I make new jewelry from vintage, worn, broken, rescued, recycled, repurposed and new components. It's all grist for my mill.
janpivec.etsy.com - Destash Shop
janprytz.etsy.com - handmade quilts
janrobynartworks.etsy.com -  I am a freelance artist working in mixed-media. Each work is handmade with careful precision and a concentration on detail and beauty. My goal is to enhance everyday life by creating functional artworks,
Jasdons.etsy.com - I sell beads and other jewelry making supplies
JasmineFlower67.etsy.com - I sell mostly hemp and beaded jewelry in my shop but I have some popcorn and art and soon I'll be putting up soap.
JaxxCandles.etsy.com - My shop contains candle and related items and new creations are in the works all the time.
Jaydemia.etsy.com - Crystal and Organic Costume Jewelry
JazzieMenagerie.etsy.com - I have Metal men, Tin People Clocks, Glassware assemblages, USMC embroidered support items, decoupage, a few vintage things for sale, funny novelty items, and unique handcrafted magic tricks for entertainers.
JazzyCustomCreations.etsy.com - Hi, I make unique and funky jewelry from top quality materials. I love to create my designs using sterling silver, Swarovski Crystals, lampwork beads, and much more! I also make bath products, most notedly my lotion candles. Lotion candles changes your typical after shower moisturizing experience to a spa like experience.
jbaetz.etsy.com - porcelain and stoneware pottery, wheel-thrown and hand-decorated. one-offs for now.
JBWoodDesigns.etsy.com - I have a variety of handcrafted wood items. Items I would be interested in would be anything for my 2 daughters or my wife. My daughters are 1 1/2 and 6, and crazy as all get out!! Convo me if you are interested in my shop.
jdsgemsnd.etsy.com - Unique, affordable handmade gemstone jewelry
JDStar.etsy.com -  Hand woven bracelets and straps
JDeStefano.etsy.com - I am a Boston, Massachusetts-based photographer, writer, and proud member of "A World of Crafts". It is through a unique perspective that I strive to capture the exquisite beauty of our ever-changing world.
JealousyJewelz.etsy.com -  I make handmade jewelry, purse charms and wine charms with a variety of materials! There's a piece for every style!! Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
jeannelamp.etsy.com - My shop features vintage jewellery and collectibles, plus handmade jewellery and some supplies / destash.
jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com - a mixture of vintage upcycled goods to crochet and retro journals.
jeantofashion.etsy.com - girls clothes, bags, baby bibs
jebyja.etsy.com - Decorated Bobby Pins, Patches / Appliques, Denim Skirts Upcycled and more
JEDBridal.etsy.com - Bride/bridesmaid jewelry
JEdwardsImages.etsy.com - Stationery shop, printed designs with some digital options. I enjoy trading for items in my shop as well as a variety of custom marketing materials. I do business cards, banners, letterhead... you name it!
jellyjellyjellybean.etsy.com - My store is filled with the jewelry that I love to wear! Everything I make is hand forged with the aloha spirit personalized for the buyer! I make everything in any size and I love making custom work!
jeminitreasures.etsy.com - My shop features vintage items from the 70's. I have southwestern jewelry, collectibles, supplies and will be adding some black and white original photographs from the 50's. 
Jenifersfamilyjewels.etsy.com - Totally fun and fabulous jewelry and accessories
JennasRedRhino.etsy.com - I am a pattern maker and skilled sewer. All the stuff in my shop is my original design, pattern and sewing. Most of my work is lingerie, but I'm also experimenting with hats, accessories and kid clothing. And Cat Balls. I make Cat Balls. They might make you laugh.
jennasuedesign.etsy.com - I make customized modern art prints for the home.
jennasuemaps.etsy.com -  I sell modern line art map prints.
JennDiggs.etsy.com - Fine art photography
jenndphotography.etsy.com - Fine Art Prints & Cards with subjects ranging from landscapes to rural scenes.
Jenniferscottagedoor.etsy.com - My shop is a collection of vintage goodies. Clothing, jewelry, accessories, housewares, etc.
jenniferwhitedesigns.etsy.com - My shop is full of knit, crochet, jewelry and craft items.
jennleajoelle.etsy.com - handmade personalized crafts, right now specializing in small Hamsa keychains which are perfect for favors at Weddings, Showers, Birthdays, and more!
jennleejewelry.etsy.com - jewelry and supplies
JennyBeanCandles.etsy.com -  I am a candle maker and primarily sell candles however I am branching out to sell more bath and body products.
jennyclay.etsy.com - my shop is a little of this and a little of that funky folk art from my studio in New Mexico~*... have a peek and enjoy~
JennyLeeGeneralStore.etsy.com - My shop has a variety of supplies; vintage and current fabrics; buttons; quilts; bridal labels and some upcycled shirts and vintage/antique items.
jennymillerartistry.etsy.com - 
JensEnchantedGarden.etsy.com
jenuinebakery.etsy.com - sweet treats and delicious snacks
jenuinecrafts.etsy.com - Hand Painted Crafts including wood and glass!
jenvecc.etsy.com - clutches and purses, scarves and more
jerise.etsy.com - Calligraphy, Drawings, Papercut Artwork, Cards, and more. I love to work on custom designs.
JerseyGem.etsy.com - My shop is a jewelry shop, I like to make high end designs, but most important affordable- fashion should not have a high price tag! I have pieces for every occasion and for everyone. I also make custom pieces!
jerseymaids.etsy.com - has polaroid artwork, jewelry, journals, home decor, gifts and more. my profile has an updated list of what i'm looking for specifically, but i'm open to everything!
jerushagillespie.etsy.com - upcycled homemade children's clothing, toys, and accessories!
jesalynn.etsy.com - I sell alot of hemp bracelets and chokers, knitted arm warmers, and hair extensions. I really love bright colors, and my shop reflects that taste.
JesseAnneDesigns.etsy.com -  I make unique jewelry
jessieraye - I create playscale and dollhouse scale miniature foods & desserts as well as miniature food charms and jewelry!
JessicaMorganPhoto.etsy.com - I sell professionally printed photo cards, with my original photography. I will also be selling glass art that I use my photography in.

JessicasBoutique01.etsy.com - My shop is filled with accessories for you and your darling divas. I hand make hair bows and other hair accessories. Each design is made with love. Custom designs are welcome.

jessicatorres.etsy.com - I sell nostalgic, vintage-inspired fine art photography.

jesswhi.etsy.com - Jessica White Photography & Sweetpea Tutus

JeTadoreDesigns.etsy.com - jewlery

jetflair.etsy.com - Handmade fine jewelry in silver, 14k gold, and gemstones. See my shop policies for current trading "wish list."

jeweledclaws.etsy.com – Star and Crossbones is the home of two pirates and their crafty meanderings. We craft and sell shawl pins, handspun yarn, knitting patterns, handwovens, chain mail jewelry ... and whatever else flies our starship. ;D

jewellerybyivana.etsy.com – unique and one of a kind jewelry
JewelRenee.etsy.com - Original Aquatic Illustration
jewelry4ubiz.etsy.com -  My shop has many different items for little girls to adults.

JewelryBargainShop.etsy.com – Here you will find our quality, affordable priced Handmade Artisan Jewelry, most items under $20.

JewelrybyCandace.etsy.com – Gemstone jewelry for every personality

Jewelrybyfrancine.etsy.com – Artisan jewelry that's fun to wear! Sterling silver, mokume gane, keum boo and enamel!

jewelrybyglamourpuss.etsy.com – looking for crocheted/knitted items, bath and beauty, pendants for making necklaces for sale, pottery, also cool yarns

jewelrybyjackie.etsy.com - Unique handmade sterling silver jewelry. Custom requests always welcomed!

JewelrybyJaime.etsy.com - Handmade Jewelry to fit all occasions

JewelrybyMignon.etsy.com - I design, hammer, and torch unique jewelry items

JewelryBySolange.etsy.com - jewelry

JewelrybyStaceyAlysa.etsy.com - Functional and aesthetic fused glass objects and delicate gemstone jewelry
JewelryDesigns2Di4.etsy.com - Jewelry

jewelryinfusions.etsy.com - Handmade Natural and Resin Jewelry

jewelryinfusions2.etsy.com - Handmade Plexiglass Accessories
jewelrymsupplies.etsy.com - Jewelry Making Supplies offers quality jewelry making supplies, tools and findings.
jewelryone.etsy.com - jewelry supplies
JewelrySong.etsy.com - handmade wire wrapped and beaded jewelry. Feminine and fashionable accessories for fabulous women.
JewelsByCarolyn.etsy.com - one-of-a-kind beaded jewelry
jewelsexports.etsy.com - jewelry gemstone supplier
jewelsfromjunk.etsy.com -
have a little vintage,recycled paper goods, angel pins, art and atc/aceo suppies, and always some destash of charms or fabric or craft things. I'll trade for anything that strikes my fancy
JewelsnGemsbyJeanna.etsy.com - jewelry
JewishGirlDesigns.etsy.com - Handmade Sterling Silver Hebrew Jewelry
jewlswashere.etsy.com - Fabric covered earrings and other pretty things
JezebelsGypsyThread.etsy.com -  ladies vintage clothing and accessories and original fine art 
jgwill6.etsy.com - I carve wildlife and other outdoors scenes on barnwood, logs, and other speices of wood.
jiagirl.etsy.com - jewelry
jillhannah.etsy.com - I don't really wear jewelry but I have a huge weakness for bath products!
JilliansJewellery.etsy.com - sells glass and semi-precious stone jewellery/jewelry
jinshanghai.etsy.com - vintage porcelain from China
Jinxas.etsy.com - vintage kitchen items
jipaperie.etsy.com - Japanese paper inspired gifts
JivesJools.etsy.com - I make and sell handcrafted polymer clay jewellery and beads
jjor03.etsy.com - We make baby clothes handmade 
jkalthof.etsy.com - Hand Knits for everyone: hats, scarves, wash cloths, toys
jkr1205.etsy.com - I have all sorts of crocheted items in my shop - scrubbies, lip baml cozies, cup cozies, and more.
jmheersche.etsy.com - features handmade beaded jewelry.
jmoreman82.etsy.com - I am an artist, and sell my original paintings on Etsy
JMTolman.etsy.com - jewelry and art
jodaycraf.etsy.com - Sells handmade and vintage jewelry, wants bath & body, purses/totes, journals, washcloths, jewelry, candles, scarves, jewelry destash, vintage, pendants, etc.
joevintage.etsy.com - 
Jojolarue.etsy.com - Watercolor art, prints, cards and jewelry with a focus on cupcakes and other sweets
jolieart.etsy.com - At JolieArt, you'll find mixed media paintings, fine art prints and hand painted jewelry created in my whimsical style. I paint a variety of subjects, including folk art portraits, florals, landscapes and nudes. I use a vast array of media, including acrylics, inks, gesso and collage. I adore texture and bold colors. I love to experiment and feel the best part of creating is often the surprise when you try something new.
JollyStitches.etsy.com - Jolly Stitches provides embroidered gifts and children's finery - collections for every connoisseur.
jonahgilmore.etsy.com - Fine art Photographer featuring "Americana", Urban, Landscapes and a variety of images.
JonesCopper.etsy.com - a variety of interesting Jewelry components for the creative crafter, All out of 100% USA made copper, all of my supplies are handmade by me and not purchased wholesale like many other suppliers.
JONESGOODSSWEETSCO.etsy.com - I sell baked goods made from scratch & prepared safely in a commercial kitchen.
jooniebean.etsy.com - handmade jewerly shop. My style is "shabby chic", but I have a little color and flash as well.
JooniesBeads.etsy.com - The shop I am applying to join under is my destash supply shop. I make jewelry and this shop is used as a way to pass my excess supplies on to others and recoup some of the cost of making jewelry to keep my costs lower.
jorjasjungle.etsy.com - Children's Clothing, Hairbows, Baby Items, Some Vintage
JosiesJewelz.etsy.com - Personalized charm necklaces and accessories for girls
JoyBelleJewelry.etsy.com - I create hand-stamped jewelry and gifts.
joyfuljewelrydesigns.etsy.com - I sell vintage inspired jewelry and hair pieces.
JoyfullyKnit.etsy.com -  hand knit and crochet creations I have designed and made.
joyoustreasures.etsy.com - Crochet Jewelry, Crochet Bookmarks, Crochet Pincushions, Crochet Hair accessories, and much more!
Joystreet.etsy.com - kiln formed and lampworked glass, and other jewelry and home accessories with a bit o'vintage thrown in!
jpcountrymarket.etsy.com - linens, pottery, vintage, accessories and more
JrsGems.etsy.com - I make jewelry and would be interested in trading handmade pieces, as well as destash supplies.
jshields86.etsy.com -I do custom work more or less, I love to draw and paint on clothes. If you love art why not wear it? However i do have some jewerly boxes, ediable items, and art supplies.
JstNtime2bhere.etsy.com - Just In Time crafts is a sleek & modern shop with affordable prices for all ages, offering Crochet, Beaded Jewelry, Wire Work, Rings and more. All items are One of A Kind pieces. Hats, Bags, Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, wire weaving and more! Custom Orders Accepted.
JuiceBoxAdornments.etsy.com - Wine charm sets, picture clips, cake toppers, and more... Custom orders also available.
jujugosimple.etsy.com - bibs, bags
JuliaJensenStudio.etsy.com - While I have been painting for a very long time, I have just recently discovered encaustic. This is a wax medium that is wonderfully versatile.
julibeekitsch.etsy.com - sell mostly beaded jewelry at the moment, & am working on getting even more items in my shop
JulieEllynDesigns.etsy.com - has Semi-precious gemstone jewelry
Juliefoo.etsy.com - Handmade Jewelry and other goodies! Always open for trades!
JuliesGiftbox.etsy.com - I am a chronic crafter. I love to create, I especially love to paint. I have hand problems so I need to switch off projects. 
juliejrock.etsy.com -  mostly custom, washable, feather earrings. Can be worn in the shower, order your colors, length, prefrences of hardware, and I make the set for you : l JulietandCo.etsy.com - Hair acceseories, stuffed owls, tutus, paris chic.
JulsCraftCrazy.etsy.com - Hanging Crystals, Ornaments, Magnets, Mirrors, and everything that does not fit in my Embroidery Shop
julssewcrazy.etsy.com - Embroidery for clothing, blankets, aprons, and much more - Also, Custom and personalized embroidery.
julylamoon.etsy.com - I sell jewelry made from vintage rhinestones, pearls and gemstones
JumpingJones.etsy.com -  I sell paper flower bouquets and arrangments as well as other wedding accessories. 
JuneMoonBeads.etsy.com - Beaded jewelry, czech seed beads, jewelry findings, beaded ornaments and wine glasses
Junkitlove.etsy.com -  I make all kinds of everything, from recycled stained glass dragonfly wall hangings to items that are a lot more grown up, such as vintage image erotic cards, floggers made with recycled inner tube. My shop is as eclectic as me.
junkscrap.etsy.com - commercial digital art available for cardmaking and scrapbooking.
justasdesigns.etsy.com -  i sell my hand made one of a kind recycled linoleum prints. They are very closely monitored and only the best ones are put for sale. My style s raw and unperfected, i find this to be the most true art or the most heart felt as other people say.
justbetweenmenu.etsy.com - Bottle cap necklaces, keychains, paper goods and more!
JustBliss.etsy.com -  I make jewelry using glass, crystal, pearls, natural stones, silver, and other materials. My prices range from $5 to $50. I am especially interested in trading for supplies, handmade soaps, jewelry, and crocheted or knitted items but am open to considering other items, especially vintage kitchenware and dishes, etc.
justclickprint.etsy.com - I sell printable invitations, announcements and do-it-yourself printables.
JustDangles.etsy.com- I make handmade sterling silver and 14k gold filled pendants for mixing and matching to create a unique necklace or necklaces.
justgirls.etsy.com - fun girls hanemade clothes in sizes 6/9mos to girls 10 I also custom sew with your fabric
justgivemepeace.etsy.com - Hippie Art
justicejewelry.etsy.com - I make custom jewelry, some from upcycled pieces of Chinese pottery, pearls and much more!
justineehlers.etsy.com - paintings, art prints, aceos, and greeting cards
justinerosefelts.etsy.com - Wet felt wearable fiber art
JustOneDesign.etsy.com - my etsy shop where you can go if you are looking for that one of a kind jewelry item! I never duplicate my designs and I try to use recycled components
JustPlainVintage.etsy.com - eclectic vintage
JustUsPunks.etsy.com - My shop is filled with steampunk/alternative/fantasy jewelry and accessories ; )
jwdsoaps.etsy.com - My shop is full of yummy soaps and B&B products.
Jwhiz.etsy.com - This shop is all jewelry but occasionally I offer destash/supplies. For jewelry I offer everyday wear and specialties like the Sideways Cross necklace and the Cougar Town disc necklace, as well as bridesmaids and bridal jewelry, along with tons of earrings and fabric wrapped bangles for everyday wear.
jwhizcrochet.etsy.com - This shop is crochet only. I have everything from stuffed fruits and veggies to owl and bunny hats. All hats are available from preemie to adult sizes. I also carry armwarmers, face scrubbies, and headbands. I love to make custom orders as well!