Full List-M


M00NLit.etsy.com - i have my custom handbags that are of my own design (yes i know alot of people make bags now but every one makes somthing different) also accessories and baby items sometimes.
maandpa1987.etsy.com - Our shop has a wide variety. Bead supplies, vintage, primitive and always adding more. It is a mother/daughter store.
Mabith.etsy.com - knit items, mostly hats
mackerelskyjewelry.etsy.com - Eco-friendly jewelry made from sea glass and salvaged copper
MadAsATatter.etsy.com - I make tatted lace jewelry with a Victorian influence. Some of the pieces are bold and ornate, but others are casual enough for daily wear.
maddiebee123.etsy.com - Diaper Bags Quality Kids Clothing and More ( whatever strikes my fancy to make at the time)
MaddMattsCoasters.etsy.com - we are a coaster making business and jan 2012 is our first month open! we are looking for friends, referrals, critiques, sales, and pretty much any feedback we can get! We are adding new items weekly, and plan on hitting etsy full throttle with our ideas! 
made4youbysusan.etsy.com knitted and crocheted items, and destash beads and yarn
MadebyAHug.etsy.com - handcrafted items from either paper, yarn or metal pendants. I love working with lots of different crafting supplies!!
MadeByBoogie.etsy.com - I make totes, purses, bags and other fun stuff for kiddos.
MadebyJadeF.etsy.com - There are a lot of crafts I do, but it seems I only have time right now for embroidery, so that is what I make & sell on etsy! I would love to trade with others :) I do a lot of military key fobs (custom), and primitive family stitcheries. I am hoping to carry more primtive things this year! 
madebynickymassey.etsy.com -  I decided to turn my hobbie into a business; made by nicky massey is my home based business making bags and other items such as blinds, curtainscushions and lots of other items. I am very passionate to create from old and new fabrics.
MadeByMarcy.etsy.com - Some of the items in my store include picture frames, wedding decorations, wedding invitations, wedding RSVP cards, wedding reception cards, baby shower gifts, baby shower invitations, wedding party gifts, bridesmaid gifts, burlap banners, birthday party decor, themed party items, fabric banners, and home decor!
madebymj.etsy.com - Fun and Funky Bags for any occasion
MadeByMyLovingHands.etsy.com - Kids bibs, birthday shirts, quilts
MadeInBreck.etsy.com - I create natural body care products such as lotion, salve, lip balm and cold process soaps. I try and use organic and local products whenever possible so that I can create the safest, greenest, and best products for my family and customers.
MadeInTheHaight.etsy.com - jewelry as unique as the Haight itself!
madenlove - handmade lovables
MadeToBeCute.etsy.com - Crochet Wearables, Jewelry, and Safety Eyes
MadiAndBill.etsy.com - Iron on appliques, personalized machine embroidery, hairbows, clips, headbands, baby crochet, beaded and fur socks, cuff. some jewelry too. ribbon flipflops.
MadisonStreetBeauty.etsy.com - i have an eco beauty shop here on etsy and also captain the two largest teams here on etsy with 30k and 35k members.
MadkatOCD.etsy.com - jewelry
Madlen.etsy.com jewelry 
MagdaleneMichelle.etsy.com - Crosses and Baubles
maggiem09.etsy.com - My shop sells a variety of crafts, including remade vintage items, vintage brooches, wire wrapped jewelry, cut up t-shirts, feather jewelry, and much more!
MaggiesCloset09.etsy.com - Cute crocheted items for infants through adults with a few splashes of "other" things mixed in.
magicfairy.etsy.com - dolls, puppets, crochet patterns and more
magicisland.etsy.com - photography, home decor, photo jewelry and gifts from the Island!
magickalrealism.etsy.com - My shop is for the most part a botanical/organic perfumery that sometimes ventures into other witchy type projects.
magneticcreations.etsy.com - Mainly gemstone and swarovski crystal jewelry...necklaces, bracelets,anklets held together with high powered magnetic clasps. All designed and made by me using quality materials. Also magnetic wraparound necklaces/bracelets. Some scrabble and glass tile pendants as well.
magsamillion.etsy.com - Coasters, crochet, candles, photos, and much more. You just happened across a treasure chest of goodies!
magymai711.etsy.com– vintage cds, collage sheets, whimsy jewelry, vintage jewelry
mahaleyraefaison.etsy.com- My shop is very spontaneous. I sell whatever inspires me. I make items whim of the moment, whenever an idea strikes me. Most of my items are made out of polymer clay. I sell earrings, sculptures, and supplies. You or I will never know what I will come up with next!
maineleecrochet.etsy.com - crochet kitchen items and dishcloths
mainelyquartzcrystal.etsy.com - I sell crystals for jewlery makers , collectors and natural healers. I also make items as well.
MairsyDotes - Handmade, custom and totally original children's wear!
MakingPerfectScents1.etsy.com - So far all I have in my shop is soap and candles. I make so much. Maybe someday I will get the rest out. :0)
makingsbymary.etsy.com - has handmade Barbie and Ken doll clothing and recycled denim bags
MalindasBeadDesigns.etsy.com - handmade beaded jewelry
Malitav - pot holders, quilts and more
MalviMart.etsy.com - My shop has commissioned custom portraits and paintings, one of kind art work.I work in water color ,acrylic, oil, gouache, mixed media on paper or canvas and custom hand drawn caricatures in prisma color. I also work in the digital world creating art ,graphics, banners, etsy banners, logos, business cards, flyers, promo material, facebook landing pages ,youtube videos and channels,twitter backgrounds, blog backgrounds and banners,animated banners and animated graphics, all types of photoshop work and illustrator work. I take special request and love new ideas and creating something one of a kind, that no one else has.
MaMaBlingThing.etsy.com - I make homeopathics, bath and body, i crochet blankets, wash cloths and scrubs, i make beaded jewelery, I sew all types of items. I also love making hair bows and clippie accesories. Korkers are very fun. I always have a ton of inventory even if it's not listed here it might be on Facebook
mamaheartsvintage - My shop is full of sweet, shabby little what nots, and do dads :0)
MamaJBoutique.etsy.com - Offering unique handbags, totes, wallets, wristlets, cell phone pouches, scarves, belts and jewelry.
MamaMellyMartin.etsy.com - cotton cord covers with either velcro or sewn seams in an array of colors and lengths. She also offers tea-stained hymn art, digital downloads, and vintage lovelies.
mamanme - crochet hats and sew children's clothing.
MamasBabyLove - One of a kind baby blankets, swaddle sacs, leggings, burp cloths, ponchos/capes...and kitchen dish cloth and towel sets.
mamasmilkmoney.etsy.com - crochet hats, hair accessories and toys
mamastaub - all my items/products are made from polymer clay: Hair accessories, Buttons, Beads, Stitch Makers...and more
Mamaswoodshop - I make wooden toys and puzzles
mamatwiggy - Crocheted hats that stand out!
MAMOM - decoration for home and you
Mandawlfe - My shop features custom artwork of all different kinds, including pet portraits and my new custom "horror" portraits which put those scary movie fiends out there into their favorite flicks and allow them to become part of the action! Each work is done in gouache on Bristol Vellum from a picture that gets sent to me, and the turn around time is pretty quick.
mandalarain - Bath and body, baked items, natural crystal and gemstone jewelry, sculpture, and more
MandBJewellery.etsy.com - We are based in Auckland, New Zealand and create affordable jewellery ranging from vintage inspired to cute kawaii.
mandimade.etsy.com - I sell fabric.
MandyBesek.etsy.com - I am a young textile jewelry designer in my twenties, I create crazy things that people fall in love with. I love big, crazy tribal jewelry that makes you feel like a super hero.
Mandyscharms.etsy.com -  I sell cute polymer clay charm jewelry, Pandora style and beaded jewelry, geekery and glass bottle charms! Open to everything, but I do love supplies :)
Manicsilver.etsy.com - Sterling Sliver, and Silver plated, gemstone, and Swarovski crystal handmade jewelry . Earrings, Bracelets and necklaces. Trendy, classic, and modern. I also carry Vintage Silver Jewelry that I find locally,
mangosteenjewelry.etsy.com - sterling silver & semi-precious stone jewelry
maplestreetcreations.etsy.com - handmade soaps, candles, lotions, heating pads, dried herbs, lavender and fudge recipes
MaraSaxer.etsy.com -  I have a little jewelry shop that is mostly filled with pieces made from recycled circuit board. I also do some more traditional wire wrapped work.
marede.etsy.com - My shop opened 1/1/12 and I'm interested in trading - hoping it will help get me out there and maybe boost my sales in some way, plus, who doesn't love trading! I make jewelry with chain, seed beads, wire and gemstones.
mares84.etsy.com - baby clothes
marcellas3monkeys.etsy.com - Childrens Clothing and Accessories
marciamenendez.etsy.com - jewelry
mariadiana.etsy.com - mini and small drawings and paintings as well as notecards and mini canvas
mariadoering.etsy.com - Art and Prints
mariadownunder.etsy.com - MariaDownUnder is my little shop in Australia. I make hand embroidered or quilted items and love to create new and beautiful items.
MarianneLoMonaco.etsy.com - Fine art photography - a mix of everything
mariatri.etsy.com - mostly jewelry from old jewelry but also upcycled clothes etc and some vintage items too
mariehelenecreations.etsy.com - I am a weaver, and most of the items in my shop are hand woven, I am committed to successfully blend the tradition of fine French hand weaving into exclusive artistic creations to suit the taste of the most discriminative modern customer. I also knit on occasion.
MarieVaughnDesign.etsy.com - I create custom logo design :)
MarieYoungdesigns.etsy.com - My shop is full of handsculpted and hammered copper and sterling silver jewelry and gifts made from recycled and upcycled items.
marinebiochic07.etsy.com - Jewelry & Crochet - gloves, spa sets, purses, scarves
Marmalime.etsy.com -  I make luggage tags, gift tags, notebooks, envelopes, packaging kits and more using vintage/eco/upcycled materials. Most of my items have a vintage travel theme and I use lots of vintage maps and postage stamps.
marsbar35.etsy.com - jewelry
marvinklaire.etsy.com - We specialize in graphic design of custom logos. We also do etsy banners, sticker templates, business cards, and letterheads. I am the artist, a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design and I absolutely love what i do!
maryjane365.etsy.com - quilts
MaryJane88.etsy.com - handmade products from soap to earrings.
marywells.etsy.com - plushies
matchstickgirl1980.etsy.com - I sell mostly felted wool dryer balls, and at any given moment also have some wooden pendants and other items for sale.
MaterialMerchant.etsy.com - A shop all about the reuse of organics- that is, I sell dead animals. I've got fur, bone, claws, etc.
Maulani.etsy.com.etsy.com - jewelry and prints. Soon I will post my headband creations!
maverickclothingco.etsy.com - clothing
maxandira.etsy.com - children's owl hats, monster hats, animal hats, and other fun crocheted goodies
Maximonstertje.etsy.com - I have a photography shop called Maximonstertje (meaning 'little big monster' ;P) and I love traveling (especially to Asia!), colors, different cultures and dreaming, which is what I try to capture in my photographs :) Thank you!
MaxsonCreations.etsy.com - I do childrens items and reusable snack/sandwich bags!
mayapplecreations.etsy.com - nature inspired jewelry in recycled sterling and copper
maybematilda.etsy.com - Bright, modern, homemade quilts, fabric gifts and accessories.
MayCheangDesigns.etsy.com - Simple and Mindless crochet patterns
Mazzy7.etsy.com - art and cards
mboclair.etsy.com - I make personalized hand stamped pendants and washers .. Will be adding keychains and bracelets soon also. Will do custom orders .
MCraftSupplies.etsy.com - craft supplies of all kinds
mdirwin.etsy.com - I handmake jewelry using silver, silver wire, rose gold wire, cabochons, and beads. I design and make rings, necklace and bracelets.
MDMPhotography.etsy.com - My shop consists of photo prints, but the main reason I'm on Etsy is to trade my photography services for products :)
MDsparks.etsy.com - a broad selection of handmade jewelry that includes everything from urban steampunk to ultra feminine pieces.
meandminnie.etsy.com - Cross Wall Decor, Cross Pins & More! Share your faith with Minnie and Me products.
meandmorningglory.etsy.com - unique crocheted hats, headbands, and a little of everything else!
Meandtheboy.etsy.com - helping the eccentric accessorize themselves and their homes one handcrafted item at a time. we do jewelry house wares, gift tags so on
mechelledesigns.etsy.com - art, cards, stickers and mroe
mediterra.etsy.com - One of a kind handmade jewellery with gemstones and a few other handmade items ( knitted wraps, real leather turtle as home decor ) and will add some semiprecious stones and beads in supplies section very soon
mediumstomasses.etsy.com - make fused glass jewelry & table-wares. like to trade for clothing, baby stuff, non glass jewelry, bags, pretty much anything unique.
MermaidsBaubles.etsy.com - Mermaids Baubles is where you can find sea-inspired and Sailors Valentine inspired creations using seashells and genuine Gifts From The Sea! Seashell Blossom accessories are my specialty. Custom creation requests welcome!
MidnightSunArt - consists of mostly hand-crocheted items, a few knitted items, and, right now, one original acrylic painting. My banner says "Fine and Fiber Arts in America's Last Frontier." I want to expand in the future to include additional arts and crafts, including more paintings, woodburned and painted dried gourds, and jewelry.
meeksiemum - a variety of eclectic and quirky handmade art, illustrations, ceramics, softies, and other trinkets of such.
meezyfbaby - fleece hats of popular video game and animation characters. I also take custom orders.
megansbeadeddesigns - Unique beaded jewelry and hair accessories!
megmcd423 - Sew Sweet! by megmcd423 features handsewn dresses, reusable sandwich and snack bags and more for babies and kids.
MegsCrochetJewels - I make crochet jewelry using lots of different materials. I have items for all budgets, styles and ages!!
melange4you - dresses
Melaniegail - Unique and OOAK clothing and costumes, ready made and custom sized available.
melanieganson - Little Lids for Kids. Crocheted hats, headbands, hair clips, baby cocoons, etc.
MelanieMorales.etsy.com - Digital Art Prints
Melindotty.etsy.com - Paintings, Pillows, and Pastels!
melissabeads.etsy.com - has jewerly & graphics!
MelissaGHollis.etsy.com - I sell crocheted items, washcloths, baby items, hats, and scarves in bright colors
MelissasMagicSpot.etsy.com - fun funky jewelry, hair clips, and supplies
melissamtjoy.etsy.com - vintage pieces made in the United States. I also carry a few vintage pieces made in England and Germany.
MelodyandDaughter.etsy.com - My shop focuses on gift items that I create through, sewing or piecing together. Eventually I will like to broaden and open another shop that will feature other things that I am gifted at making. As of now I offer wine bottle gift bags.
MEMORARE.etsy.com - Unique Vintage Collections, All Like New, From a Fashion Designer / Stylist / Scholar. :)
MenaceCreations.etsy.com - Menace Creations sells unique eco-friendly jewelry, art and prints. I like using eco-friendly, sustainable materials such as lokta paper, vintage upcycled beads, found objects, sea glass, beach pebbles and recycled paper in my products.
Menominie1.etsy.com - I sell handmade jewelry
menzocollection.etsy.com - has a wide variety of vintage items. I'm looking forward to trading for handmade goodies, such as bath & beauty, art prints, handbags, jewelry, and pottery.
meowmixedvintage.etsy.com - Right now my shop is all women's vintage and by winter of this year I'll begin printing mens and womens shirts.
meridethyoung.etsy.com -  I repurpose aluminum juice, tea and beer cans into funky lightweight jewelry.
MermaidBeach.etsy.com - Polymer Clay Mixed Media Jewelry, Beads, Pendants, & Sculpture
mermaids777.etsy.com - My shop is full of jewelry making supplies: BEADS!!! And some findings as well.
mescouture.etsy.com - Fun resin and bead jewelry items including necklaces, earrings, hair clips, rings and more! New line of fortune cookie and quote items too!
Mesmera.etsy.com -Mesmera sells handmade and vintage wares for Victorian, Gothic and Steampunk sensibilities ~
MetalAdornments.etsy.com - a bit of whimsy with a bit of sentimental personalized fun. Lots of great priced jewelry and I am just starting to do hand stamped charms.
MetalFetish.etsy.com - We are a mom and pop company that we started from scratch. We make jewelry stamping blanks and handmade jewelry charms.
metalgardenart.etsy.com - Metal Home & Garden Art made from mild steel. Signs, garden stakes, flowers, magnets, plaques etc.
MetalLife.etsy.com - My shop has mostly wire-wrapped jewelry based on themes from nature.
METDesigns.etsy.com -  I sell fun and modern crocheted and felted items. Right now I mostly have dog and cat toys, but wearables and items for the home are coming soon!
MiaLorenBoutique.etsy.com - Mia Loren Boutique is beautiful, modern and functional baby and children's accessories.
MiaLuciaClothing.etsy.com - My shop is a childern's boutique for the free spirited child. We sell European meets southern designs for one of a kind outfits.
michaelsgems.etsy.com - gems
MichelleAMorgan.etsy.com - an independently run online shop, selling eco & green art, crafts & homewares.
MichellesShop - My shop sells magnets and button, i am just starting out, i also sell noodle angels, and will be selling my original songs:)
MichelleVerbeeck - customized leather quote, sayings and text of your choice cuffs.
michemozaix - I welcome trades from $10 to $1000 since I do custom artwork and I guarantee satisfaction with my half of the trade.
micslovespink07.etsy.com - Jewelry, clothing, antiques, collectibles.
Micque1977 - full of cards often left blank, though I do offer additions (i.e. happy birthday, etc) at no charge. I create minis, cards, and sell ribbons/yarn.
midcenturyz.etsy.com -  I sell vintage clothes, accessories, books, and some home decor. I love the 80's and designer items and I get weak in the knees for good design!
MidnightMaille - Handmade Chainmaille
midwestknottery - a knitting/crochet store specializing in handspun yarn, vegans, organics, and dreadlock-friendly duds. I hope to focus more on handspun yarn this spring.
MiGoFaster - In my shop I offer fun bags and purses with zodiac, gothic, and classic fabrics (they are all vegan friendly as well!). I also offer some of my photography as well. In 2011 I will expand my shop to include women's clothing as well. I'd love to trade with other Etsians!
MiGoPhoto - This is my photography shop where I offer a variety of photographic prints.
MigotoChou - Bright, whimsical, and fun jewelry and trinkets!
mikeuchi - Jewelry and other functional items
mikibaby - Beautiful resin jewelry using vintage fabrics, wallpapers and wash paper.
milkglassandmetal - various vintage milk glass items and items made from metal. I'm looking forward to trading for handmade goodies, such as bath & beauty, art prints, handbags, jewelry, and pottery.
millalove - Handmade Party Items and Home Decor
milliedogdesigns.etsy.com
milosmailboxco.etsy.com - affordable notecards featuring my original photographs. I am to use recycled/upcycled/Etsy-sold supplies for my cards and shipping whenever possible.
Mimisdreams.etsy.com - Funky & hip reusable cloth menstrual products
mimosabyme.etsy.com -  jewelry
MindingMilo.etsy.com - My shop is composed of handmade, hand dyed recycled clothing. I also make felted wool children's clothing. Lots of skirts for urban pixies and fairies, festival-goers and performers.
mindybanta.etsy.com - hand stitched items, fabric, beaded items, and misc.
MineralMaven.etsy.com - Mineral Maven was founded with a desire to go green on a budget. Unable to find a company that was wallet friendly we set out to make our own product! There is a misconception that going green cost a lot of green, we feel differently! You'll find our makeup line to be extremely friendly to your wallet while providing you with a generous amount of only the best products. Here at Mineral Maven you don't have to pay a lot to get a lot! We pride ourselves on using only the best quality minerals and providing amazing customer service! At Mineral Maven if your not happy neither are we! We believe in going above and beyond everyday with you in mind.
miniaturepatisserie.etsy.com - I'm an aspiring miniature artisan. I love breads, cakes, pastries, hence my desire to create them in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale. I also love pink, romantic, shabby chic, vintage and other styles that inspires me.
MINNAcosmetics.etsy.com - We are an all natural 100% vegan and cruelty free cosmetics shop!
minnesewtogether.etsy.com - My shop celebrates hard-to-find, retired, and out of production fabric. 100% cotton, quilt shop quality fabric. Rubber stamp sets and scrapbooking supplies will be offered in the near future.
MiraclesInWood.etsy.com - Wood Jewelry Miniatures, Desk Accessories and Housewares
MisfitsInToyland.etsy.com - kitschy fun, vintage goodness, and handmade delights.
missbelluk.etsy.com - Crocheted + knitted hats, handspun yarn + carded fibre batts!
missdesignit.etsy.com - creating custom designs to brand your shops! Banners, avatars, business cards, labels and more!
misselany.etsy.com - Fabrics including Japanese and Kids Prints Cottons
missindie.etsy.com - Handmade Indie Fashions & Accessories
MissingLinkJewelers.etsy.com - Jewelers creates and sells one of a kind, handmade jewelry. I sell bracelets, necklaces, anklets, rings, earrings, and children's jewelry. I also do custom orders and mail-in repairs and modifications.
missmapledesigns.etsy.com - I just started using all my favorite paper and turning them into tags and little notebooks. I am planning on making Thank You-cards as well.
MissMaryElliott - Vintage Inspired Necklaces, Earrings, Rings and Brooches. Unique, elegant pieces inspired by Nature, Fairytales, Victorian and Art Nouveau. Handmade using antiqued brass, vintage beads, vintage buttons, old illustrations and semi-precious gemstones. All pieces are handmade in Dorset, UK and are ready for gift giving or treat yourself to something special!
missprettyperfect - unique and chic handmade designer handbags. My many styles range in across body hobo bags to overnighters and weekenders. Materials used include upholstery fabrics and leather. I also accept request :D
MissPennsylvania.etsy.com - my shop is mostly for females, all handmade, mostly recycled materials
missyandme - Needle felted originals
MissysTreasurez - Fun, fabulous and affordable handmade jewelry and supplies, I also have a Creation corner for my children, which may feature anything!
MissYvonneNicole - Whimsical Clothing, Home Decor, Pillows, Jewelry, Accessories and more for Women & Men.
mistylaviolette - Creative accessories and photo art by Misty LaViolette
Mittyandbitty - little handmade crafts using eco recycled fabric. Items ranging from clothing to jewelries to little desserts.
MiztyDesign.etsy.com -  I make handmade jewlery, mainly necklaces, earrings and bracelets for women. I also do my own photo art pendants covered with exposy resin.
mizsweetgurl - Lenore's Sugar and Spice Boutique sells jewelry and other accessories for girls ages newborn through teen. It's a great place to find unique baby shower gifts, birthday gifts, and photo props!
Mjowest - Patterns, vintage instruction booklets, vintage items, garden art
mkaae - has gemstone jewelry & looking 4 leather notebooks and journals, scarfs, handbags, soap & gemstones and findings
mkellman.etsy.com-
mkellmanvintage.etsy.com- vintage goods
MLC29.etsy.com - My shop sells a variety of items that are homemade and unique. We sell crocheted hats, purses, tops, scarfs, throws etc also we sell beaded jewelry of all sorts.
mleefipps.etsy.com- Personalized photo gifts, custom signs, and up-cycled vintage items
mmg10.etsy.com- Custom Rosaries and Chaplets
mmiller55.etsy.com - My shop is fairly new, consisting of fun mini top hats, rosette headbands, satin flower hair clips, and lots of cute accessories! I'm always up for a custom order, and anything in my shop is up for trade, depending on what you have :)
mmg10.etsy.com - More Meaningful Gifts, Custom Rosaries and chaplets from your imagnation.
Mmonrose.etsy.com - I sell vintage empherema...postcards,photos, paper scraps,etc.
mngojuice.etsy.com - I have resin pendants, resin light switch plates, and other random resin creations, as well as jewelry and mixed media collages.
MnMVintagePotpourri.etsy.com - I have many vintage jewelry items, As I know it's easy to get board in a store so I try to keep interesting items available at all times. I also have a few other vintage items and a few things I have made but I deal mainly in jewelry. Service is very important to my and most items are gift wrapped so my customers can receive a gift when my package comes in the mail.
modelknitting.etsy.com - Our designs depends on Anatolian and Turkish folk culture. Handknitted items
ModernBanners4U.etsy.com - affordable but trendy looks for your etsy store.
ModernButtercup.etsy.com - My shop offers simple, modern graphic design custom made for your shop, blog or business. 
moderndayflapper.etsy.com - rare and unique vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and gifts
ModernFlowerChild.etsy.com - Real Dried Flowers Resin Bangles and Jewelry
modified.etsy.com - A wide selection of cabochons, gems and beads to cover your creative needs.
MohairCinches.etsy.com -Traditional Mohair Cinches - Hand made to order custom mohair cinches and girths for the horse. For the comfort of your horse. A comfortable horse equals better performance.
moiminerals.etsy.com - Professional Hand Crafted Cosmetics
momadonnas.etsy.com - handmade jewelry
MommaRhyne.etsy.com - custom wall hangings and paintings for children
MommyAnMe.etsy.com - Handmade items for mothers and babies made by a mom.
momoftwoboysDesigns.etsy.com - Organizer Bins for every room and reason.
MomsCrafts4U.etsy.com - Sewing Products made for women
moncy3.etsy.com - Pretty mail is my business! I recycle children's book, upcycle junk mail and create pretty stationery.
monicamilesphotos.etsy.com - Fine art photography
monkeychunkycowgirl.etsy.com - funky, chunky, eclectic jewelry for the highly spirited cowgirl
monkeymamanecklaces.etsy.com - I make baby/toddler safe jewelery for mothers and caregivers from handmade, fairly traded, robust and non toxic resin beads. I specialise in necklaces for nursing mothers.
monkeymamasms.etsy.com- destash
monkeytreecreations.etsy.com- handmade toys, dolls and items for kids and their famlies
Monsterpieces.etsy.com- I create plush monsters and quilts of 100% cotton.
monsterpromos.etsy.com- Custom promo items
moonangelnay.etsy.com- Lasting Fine Art and Abstract Digitally Painted Photography for brightening your home decor, commercial office, gifts for Weddings or other special occasions. Personally printed, hand cut and signed, ranging in sizes from ACEO, 5x7, 5x5, 8x8, 8x10 and 8x12 prints at home on Archival Matte, Satin Lustre, Glossy and beautifully textured 100% cotton rag paper. Also now offering scrabble tile collage sheets for jewelry making, and my brand new Photablet Photo Pendants!
moonbeads.etsy.com- handmade bead jewelry and accessories
MoonBeansGifts.etsy.com -  I sell jewelry
moonbeadsvintage.etsy.com- I am looking for bath and body, maybe somebody to finish a couple of sewing projects for me.
MoonFireStudio.etsy.com- Hand thrown stoneware pottery
moonknightjewels.etsy.com- I'm a craftaholic!!! My shop has mostly jewelry and some accessories. Though I hope to add more accessories. My stuff is mainly polymer clay and wire. I'm always trying to learn different ways of making jewelry. Right now I'm stuck on polymer clay. Before that it was felting and wire. I hope as time goes on to include a wider variety of items in my shop.
MoonshineGlory.etsy.com - tiny handmade picture book necklaces and original crochet accessories such as gloves, chokers, and hats.
moontooandco.etsy.com- vintage
MoonwitchDesigns.etsy.com - I sell jewelry a few vintage items and jewelry and crafting supplies. I will not always have the crafting supplies, I am just selling items that used to be for sale in my retail craft store.
mooseart.etsy.com- My shop is stocked mainly with supplies like buttons and paper flowers, mini handmade cards for just about any occassion and i'm slowly expanding my shop to include more supplies and cards!
mooshoopork.etsy.com- wooden toys and bits for you, your home, and your children
morebling.etsy.com- My shop morebling is extremely eclectic in the kind of stuff I have because if you can bling it I will. I create one of a kind vintage jewelry statement pieces, collages made-up of old bling, broach's, earrings, buttons, swarovki crystals etc. and vintage jewelry art made up of the same. Jewelry art are shapes like Christmas trees, crosses, angels, poodles, frogs any shape one might request all comprised from bling, most old, some new and all one of a kind.
Moreskyejewels.etsy.com- handmade jewelry supplies
morethanaribbon.etsy.com -  In my shop you will find one of a kind handmade brecelets, belts and headbands.
MoreThanStitches.etsy.com- carries assortment of handcrafted goodies particularly jewelries, custom cards, hair adornments, and needlework accessories.
morganchelsey.etsy.com- I make colorful, sparkly size-friendly jewelry!
moriadesigns.etsy.com- polymer clay jewelry, unique jewelry and handmade buttons!
MorningCalm.etsy.com- My shop, Morning calm offers you handmade soaps and norushing balms made with Fresh Asian herbs.
MorninGlorias.etsy.com- french beaded flower accessories made from tiny seed beads, and also jewelry!
MorningLightFarm.etsy.com - Hello, I am Christy from Morning Light Farm in Michigan.
MorningStarArts.etsy.com Beaded jewelry and accessories, sometimes copper and glass gift items and needlefelt-embellished sweaters, other fiber-y items
mornglorycreate.etsy.com- Simple and Classic Jewelry and Wine Accessories
mosaicroro.etsy.com- jewelry
mostlyjonah.etsy.com - My shop is all sorts of crochet items, from afghans to fingerless mittens to hats. I'm open to trading any of my items, even custom projects!
MostlyStoneware.etsy.com - I'm a full time potter and part time creator of jewelry, I work mainly with stoneware and porcelain, as well as metal clay, and I love sterling silver.
MotherJuju.etsy.com- Tarot Readings by email, Pendulum scrying, Magickal items.
MottCrochetGifts.etsy.com- Custom crochet gifts of every nature!
mountaingirl07.etsy.com- My shop has handmade vintage jewelry and authentic sea glass jewelry creations.
MountainGoth.etsy.com- My shop has whimsical hats,needle felted creatures and flowers.
MountainMusings.etsy.com - specializes in hair accessories. In particular I make kanzashi fabric hair flowers and various hair sticks.
MountainViewBeads.etsy.com- Hand Beaded Jewelry
MountainViewMemory.etsy.com- features vintage finds, whimsical pieces, OOAK jewelry upcycled from vintage bits and pieces, hand crafted items, and fiber art supplies.
mountainvintage.etsy.com- for all your vintage necessities, wishes and wants.
MouseHouseMemories - personalized children's clothes
MovieMaven - devoted to all things vintage. I love going to auctions and estate sales and buying up vintage linens, silver, and other pretty things for around the home. I feel like I "rescue" them and frequently wash and "restore" things and give away to family and friends, and save a few to put on Etsy. I love OLD, Vintage, Antique and handmade.
mOytoyz - Creations for the kid in you. My handmade accessories are inspired by the colors, food, and the electrifying surroundings that I immerse myself in. I love using different types of materials like vintage toys, plastic, chains, gems, feathers, clay, in my creations.
mrsalib.etsy.com- jewelry
mrscraftypantsdesign.etsy.com- Hand Sewn Hair Accessories & Vintage
MrsGlass.etsy.com- my shop is filled with lots of handmade items, knitted, crocheted, sewn, beaded, and more. Most of my items would make great gifts, I occassionally list supplies also, I don't have as much room as I'd like in my craft room, and have to destash now and then.
MrsSMeow.etsy.com - Secondary account to abespoketouch - This shop will contain jewellery, knits, crochets, bags, purses, wallets, and a miscelllany of other handmade goods!
MrsSupply.etsy.com- I am a supply shop full of ribbon, packaging supplies, tins, boxes, bags, beads, & more.
MrWhale.etsy.com- I sell adult and kids aprons and minky baby blankets and burp cloths, nursing shawls and wooden baby toys.
MsGirlyThings.etsy.com - I do custom cookies, tutus, and party supplies
MsMaude.etsy.com - Vintage, Upcycled, and Original, Handmade Fashion for You and Your Home.
msvendettamillinery.etsy.com- Millinery and Fashion
mtnlaurelarts.etsy.com - artwork focused on anime/ feline/botanical,, art prints and paintings, etsy shop banners.
muapurses.etsy.com- has amazing purses and bags
muddypuppys.etsy.com- Gourmet All Natural Dog Treat Shop.... we also have some other animal lover items and also some items that the profits go to out fave Animal rescue.
muertosdesigns.etsy.com - I offer pendants, digital art, and original artwork, magnets and cards along with Aceos cards....
MuffinsEatCrafts.etsy.com My shop has a pretty wide array of items as I like to try and make lots of different items such as plushies, upcycled clothing, and hair bows.
mulberrypatchworks.etsy.com- a shop devoted to vintage quilt re-creations, Annie dolls and whimsical fare. There are so many fabrics, materials and fun things to use in making wonderfully, delightfully whimsical things! That is to say, you will see a variety of items in my shop.
MummyDarkest.etsy.com- My shoppe is full of all sorts of curiousities. Crafts of all sorts of mediums to be seen! Fueled by the Zodiac and from beautiful inspirations.
munchkinsmirror.etsy.com- Handmade beaded bracelets.
muppditt.etsy.com- I love to sell and trade my homemade organic syrups like ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime and whatever I think of!
murraymiller.etsy.com- I love to make hair accessories and sew. I can make bridal accessories such as garters, veils, headpieces etc. I'm just starting to make baby items, like bibs, burp cloths, toys and diaper bags.
MursBlanc.etsy.com- I make illustrations, photography, and graphic design prints.
MuseMinerals.etsy.com - I sell handcrafted vegan-friendly, mineral makeup. My makeup is free from parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, and animal-based ingredients.
mutti.etsy.com- Felted Objects - from recycled sweaters and roving
myaclairedesign.etsy.com- My shop consists of digital invitations, cupcake toppers, favor tags, and other paper party accessories. The shop is maintained in my free time, so my product selection is limited; however, buyers can convo me with their theme ideas and I can easily put together a sample to their liking.
mustangannees.etsy.com - Vintage clothing from the 30s to the 70s. Just starting to branch out with vintage items for the home.
MustardSeedProps.etsy.com - Custom Photography Props - Hand knit/crochet hats and blankets, headbands, rocking horses, etc.
MWStudios.etsy.com - My shop is knit/crochet gifts, patterns that I write, and recycled yarn.
MyBabyD.etsy.com - My shop currently consists of nursing (breastfeeding) pads, cocktail rings, and jewelry supplies. Added soon will be coasters, iPad sleeves, baby clothing, and more sewn goods! 
MyBeadCorner.etsy.com -  I have a small shop ranging from hand forged metal earrings and polymer clay charms and pendants.
MyBeautifulGirl.etsy.com-
mycrochetgarden.etsy.com- Hand crocheted items and vintage items
MYCROCHETS.etsy.com- crocheted doilys, blankets, appliques, capelets, shawls, neckwarmers, and more
mycuprunnethover.etsy.com- all things vintage and the odd destash items
mycutelobsterdesigns.etsy.com- I'm a graphic designer with many years of experience. Here on Etsy I sell a variety of items including Etsy banner/avatar/shop set design, logo design and digital supplies. :)
mydogandi.etsy.com- My shop has lots of odds and ends... jewelry, supplies, figurines... i think there may be something for everyone!
Mydreamsamplebox.etsy.com- Samples from the best crafters on the web
MyExtraBeads.etsy.com- Beads and Supplies for all Types of Artists
myfatchance.etsy.com- Handmade jewelry creations
myfirstjewellery.etsy.com- gemstone and pearl jewellery for little girls
Myhappyhobby.etsy.com- Lampwork is my life!
myhobbyshop.etsy.com- Crochet Items, Handmade Jewerly, Upcycled & Recycled Items
myissag.etsy.com- Handmade Crochet Gifts for you and your home.
Myknitcrochet.etsy.com - knit and crochet
mylilluvbug.etsy.com- I make personalized baby and toddler gifts, and have been sewing since I was around 7 years old.
MyLiteraryLove.etsy.com - Hi! This is Shannyn of Sassy Grace and Sassy Grace Boutique. Eden and I have opened up a new shop My Literary Love for our bath products and minerals, etc., because they were getting a bit lost in the sea of party favors! Hope we can join you from here too!!
MyLittleBootique.etsy.com- Hair accessories and handcrafted jewelry
MyLittleCeePod.etsy.com- I love to sew small pouches and bags with fabric.
MyLittleFeather.etsy.com- Right now my shop features different types of Plushie Owls - Pirate Owls, Owls w/ Mustaches, Ornaments, Garland, etc.
mylittleniche.etsy.com- specializes in unique, handpainted wooden dolls of all sorts including personalized cake toppers! I also make natural vegan soap, coffee cozies + lots of other unique items.
MyMidNightProjects.etsy.com- a collection of unique crafts, art, photography some jewelry and my delicious Cake Pops.
mymommyandmeboutique.etsy.com- I create custom kids clothing
MyScrapbookStudio.etsy.com- I create premade and custom scrapbook albums for any event (baby, shower, wedding, anniversary, trips, graduation, etc.). I would be happy to custom make an album for you and am open to trades/barters of all kinds of handmade items. If custom made, let me know what you'd like and I'll give you a trade/barter value.
MySillyBear.etsy.com- Whimsical Decor; paper decor,wedding decor
mysparetimedesign.etsy.com- Original photography, crochet, knitting and decoupage
mysteryandmanners.etsy.com- Jewelry and hair accessories
MysticCottageHerbs.etsy.com - My shop consist of herbs, herbal teas, incense, salves, and tinctures ALL made my me every single step of the way!
MysticHillsNgaroma.etsy.com- Mystic Hills Ngaroma is run from our home on a 18th, v century old sheep station in the midst of the New Zealand high country.We create whimsical creations of dolls, bears, teddies, cat and monsters, goddess dolls and critters of all sorts.We use upcycled,vintage and natural materials from around us and from our farm.
MysticMoonJewelz.etsy.com- Mystic Moon Jewelz features an eclectic medley of whimsical and vintage inspired jewelry and accessories.
MystifiedDesigns.etsy.com- My shop is invitations, cards, announcements, receipe cards, address labels
Mystiquebijoux.etsy.com - Jewelry made with metal and natural recycled material. Each piece is unique and made with so much passion and care! 
mystuff2.etsy.com- Personalized photo bookmarks
mysweetyroom.etsy.com- I am a freelance graphic designer and I designed the web graphics and prints artwork for customer on etsy.
MyTreasuresToYou.etsy.com - From yummy treats to vintage to alittle of everything
mytshirtpillow.etsy.com- My shop is all pillows made from recycled t-shirts. Custom, bands, cities, sports teams & more!
myvintagecrush - Vintage apparel:accessories:etc
myvioletwonderland - scrabble and bottle cap jewelry made with mostly cancelled stamps.
myworldofpaint - My shop consists of all handmade or handpainted items. I sell gourd birdhouses, handpainted rocks, vintage chenille ornaments. I also sell gourd figures.
MzLoca - I'm a freelance/fine art fotographer and offer prints in many sizes, photo note cards as well as custom sized orders. Canvas and framed photos are per request. All my work is archival and professional printed.