Full List-D


DabbleBabble.etsy.com - handmade stickers, diecuts, flower embellishments, and more
DailyThread.etsy.com - Felt Day of the Dead sugar skulls, owls, ornaments, magnets, butterflies, hair clips, and much more!
Dainacollection.etsy.com -
DaintyBabe.etsy.com - My Etsy shops are filled with a variety of handmade gifts from baby items, to treasure boxes to simple paper goods.
DaisiesforDesi.etsy.com - Fine art that is inspired by life and makes me smile!
DaisyCottageDesigns.etsy.com - crocheted hats, accessories, and photo props
DakotaDesignsJewelry.etsy.com - sterling silver jewelry, monograms, personalized, metalsmith designs
danasaylordesigns.etsy.com - Handmade, One-of-a-Kind Jewelry
DancingJellybean.etsy.com - Handmade vintage inspired and up-cycled jewelry and accessories
dancingmonkeyjewelry.etsy.com - I created hand-crafted, sterling silver and semi-precious stone jewelry
DancingOnADaydream.etsy.com - coasters
dancingplatypus.etsy.com - I started off doing polymer clay charms and since have discovered the fun of making cupcake bath fizzes and bath bombs. I just ordered new oils and can't wait to post more items in my shop. I'm willing to do all kinds of trades and also will do custom colors or fragrances (if I have them) as no extra cost as part of the trade.
daniellevmt.etsy.com - River Valley Designs offer handmade jewelry pieces and hand stamped pendants. I love custom orders with all my heart!!
danijodesigns.etsy.com - My shop consists of Felt sets and board for children to learn and play with.
danikeith.etsy.com - handmade jewelry of silver, glass beads and wire wrapping
DarkAlley.etsy.com - I make dolls :)
DarkBeautyBoutique.etsy.com - I sell solid perfumes on this shop, some other bath items too!
darkheartdesign.etsy.com - My shop sells handmade eye shadows and lip glosses. I currently have 34 shades of eye shadows and 2 shades of lip glosses, but I am planing on including more
DarkIslandCity.etsy.com  - My shop consist of prints where I mix building and maps of the areas that the building is located on and I also print on old maps and book pages.
DariaBukesova.etsy.com - I make nature inspired polymer clay jewelry.
DarlasBeads.etsy.com - I just opened this shop to house my beads and my daughters jewelry.
DarlingAndDaughters.etsy.com -handmade, upcycled, and vintage clothing.
DarlingDilemma.etsy.com - Unique OOAK jewelry inspired by nature (and some GLAM pieces) & nature photography.
darlingdino.etsy.com - I have mostly clothing from the 60s-90s (though most is mod 60s & hippie 70s). I also have some accessories, handbags, shoes, and toys on occasion.
DarlingDiva2009.etsy.com - vintage
darlinnikki77.etsy.com - I make all homemade cupcakes in a jar, chocolate covered pretzels, cookies, an soon dry soups.
dashton4.etsy.com - self published quilt books and quilts
dasweetzpot.etsy.com - we make handcrafted jams and jellies
DavePeterson.etsy.com - Realist art abstract paintings photography
dawnellerose.etsy.com - I create cute baby items for newborns and toddlers as well as nursery decor
DawnLdesigns.etsy.com - Oyster Shell Pendants & Jewelry & Chenille Stems Pipe Cleaner Dolls
dawnray - wands, bookmarks, jewelry and more
DawnWillBreak.etsy.com - I sell jewelry, hair accessories and some small gifty items, a lot of which are made with buttons!
daydogdesigns.etsy.com - My store sells dog collars all made with only European ribbons, cable knit dog sweaters and pet mess bags.
DaydreamingGifts.etsy.com - My shop is a handmade gift store with items that are great for baby showers, home decor, and fashion friendly! We are always coming up with new things that make gift giving so much fun :)
Daynalouise2275.etsy.com - My shop specializes in homemade, recycled paper. Perfect for any occassion to have a piece of unique piece of art in the form of paper :)
DCreated.etsy.com - An Online Shop That Offers A Wide Selection Of High Quality Handmade Baby Products, Bags And Purses At Reasonable Prices.
DeadForestCreations.etsy.com - I sell wire wrapped jewelry with natural stones and have many different styles. I use a lot of silver, copper, and antiqued metals.
deba822.etsy.com - crochet and felt play food, toys, and accessories
DebbiesSweetTreasure.etsy.com - crocheted stuffed animals, crocheted hats, scarves, slippers, accessories, gemstone and shell jewelry
DebraTACrafts.etsy.com - I sell vintage jewelry and items, paper goods, and wedding items. I will trade for almost anything, but love bath items!
debs102.etsy.com - knitted accessories and homewear for all ages!
debsattic2.etsy.com - I make monogrammed dog bandanas, monogrammed doll pillows for the American Girl and Christmas Stockings Monogrammed, they are all handmade by me in my home,and made with care for all my customers.
decadencedesigns.etsy.com - jewelry, crocheted items and more
deceptions.etsy.com - I hand make fake gauge earring out of polymer clay:)
DecoCouture.etsy.com - I am a stay-at-home mother who started making in late 2010. I sale Earrings, Necklaces and Bracelets right now.
DecoratingYourself.etsy.com - Fine vintage jewelry and accessories. Specializing in Mexican silver, native american turquoise, genuine pearls and solid gold jewelry.
decowallsticker - wall stickers, stamps, stickers, etc
decorateyoucraft.etsy.com - My main product is fabric button earrings but I also like to experiment with necklaces, bracelets and hair accessories
Deehodgepodge.etsy.com -  I create my own sock animal and scarf animal patterns (as well as use a few old favorites) and bring them to life in my home studio. Every one of my stuffed creations is one of a kind, from start to finish. Everyone can use a little snuggly in their lives and I do my best to provide unique friends for unique personalities.
deepindigo.etsy.com - Carefully made accessories, knitted and sewn for women and children, garments for babies and toddlers, and charming handmade supplies.
DeeVoo.etsy.com -  I carry an array of facial products,and I particularly specialize in treating sensitive, acne prone skin.
defiantcrafts.etsy.com - Karma T-Shirts
DefinitelyDanellas.etsy.com - My etsy shop is handmade by me, I enjoy making throw pillows and accessories and I love using buttons!
DejaReViewGreenArts.etsy.com - Mission = Sustainability
100% Re-Purposed Recycled Vintage Resources Used to make all ' Eco-Conscious Creations: 
- Technology Device Cases, Bags (iPhone, Android, iPad, Laptop, Messenger, etc)
- Accessories (Head Gear, Corsets, Specialty Items (Burning Man, Steampunk, etc)
- Customized Life-Bags
- Unique Clothing
- Bicycle Panniers
- One of a Kinds 
- Custom Orders 
- Limited Runs 
delahayesdaughter.etsy.com - Handmade OOAK cloth dolls and Teddy Bears
DELdreamart.etsy.com - original art in paintings and pen drawings and prints made from my original art.
My work is in watercolors ,acrylics,casein and dip pen.I enjoy working in various art medias and I also like to sew a lot.
deleardelights.etsy.com Delear Delights specializes in Raku Pottery and, coming soon, medical jewelry. We believe that everyday should be special.
delenasdesigns.etsy.com - I make and sell hand stamped custom necklaces and other hand stamped jewelry
DelicateByNature.etsy.com - I mainly sell vegan soaps and palm wax candles and melts scented with pure essential oils. My offerings also include some jewelry and paper creations.
DelightfulEpiphany.etsy.com - I sell sprites in my shop of a wide variety. They are made of perler beads. I also make them into necklaces or magnets.
DelindaGraphicStudio.etsy.com - Graphic Studio for Etsy shop banner and avatar custom design.
DelineatedDesigns.etsy.com - Arts and crafts
demossdesigns.etsy.com - Boutique quality quilts, purses, and personalized baby and kid items.
DeMossDesignsWood.etsy.com - Wood turned items including pens, bottle stoppers, magic wands, and more
denisejacobsohn.etsy.com - Momma Fix is where Fair Trade and Fashion Meet. We specialize in handmade and fair trade children's clothing, expectant mothers goods, nursery decor, and gifts for the family. We use a variety of hip, new and vintage fabrics. Our little girl clothing line comes in sizes 6 months- 9 years. Our soft toys have been our shining stars!
DesertRavenArt.etsy.com - Antique trade bead jewelry, and other hand beaded items.
DESIGNbyHELEN.etsy.com - My shop sell fine art photography, home decor paintings, paper goods, etc.
designedbyginalouise.etsy.com - eco friendly OOAK clothing & accessories in Shabby CHic to Steampunk styles.
DesignedByYou.etsy.com - gemstone jewelry
DesignerDestashPlace.etsy.com - Misc Designer Fabrics
DesignKnitFun.etsy.com - A fun variety of contemporary fiber based accessories. Primarily scarves, and some fun pieces thrown in...
designova.etsy.com - I offer OUTstanding :] designs such as logos, business cards, blog templates etc. I love to see great designed shops, sites etc. and I want to help in making things look beautiful.
designsbyautumn.etsy.com - gemstone jewelry
designsbyfelisa.etsy.com - My shop has a sea shell collection of necklaces, brooch, key chains, wine charms, and then I also have assesories.
designsbyflo.etsy.com - has jewelry, knitting row counters, stitch markers, bookmarks, eye glass holders, mini decorative pillows - looking for soap, tea, penguin or guitar items, journals
designsbygalina.etsy.com - handcrafted sterling silver wirework and gemstones
DesignsbyNoa.etsy.com - I make belt buckles for snap belts, leather wrap bracelets and I also have middle eastern supplies as well as some vintage pieces.
designsbytaylor2u.etsy.com - Fun & Funky Handmade Hair Goods and Jewelry
DestashSpecials.etsy.com - full of interesting supplies and some vintage items to pass onto other creative minds :)
destashntreasures.etsy.com - As the name of my shops mentions, my shop will be featuring items from my destash supplies and handmade items as well as vintage pieces.
DestinysTreasures.etsy.com -  I sell cat toys, scrunchies, knitted hats, home decor, journals, headbands, and more.
destructivetesting.etsy.com - mostly clocks and lamps.
DetailsDelights.etsy.com - Handmade scrapbooks, art journals, paper kits, stickers, and tags. Much of my items include recycled papers, industrial scrap adhesive, acrylic sheets, cardboard, magnet and more.
devancarol.etsy.com - has handmade jewelry, including rings and bookmarks
devikasart.etsy.com - i like workig with acrylics and mixed media. I use rich, vibrant colors and unique textures in my pieces, making them a real treat for the senses.
devingreen420.etsy.com - Seaglass jewelry & art from Oahu, Hawaii
DexMex.etsy.com - I make black and white designed prints, with a vintage Mexican look to them mostly dogs, cats and retro items. Each print is framed in black with handmade clay designs motifs on them.
dezignzbyliz.etsy.com - unique baby items such as blankets, bibs, burp cloths, soother clips, washcloths, etc.
DHElegance.etsy.com - Jewelry (Dichroic pendants and chunky rings, wire wrapped bracelets, and other goodies)
DianaDwain.etsy.com - I have a vintage shop and love to uncover treasures at flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores and family heirlooms.
dianapantz.etsy.com - tote bags, photography, paintings, leg warmers, body suits
Dickerson1973.etsy.com - I make Jersey inspired jewelry.
DigitalArtbyAHorvath.etsy.com - 
DigitalMischief.etsy.com - supply shop
digitalteacup.etsy.com - Handmade scarves, jewelry, accessories, Oh & fudge too!
dirtygirldesigns.etsy.com - Welcome to the Wrong Side of the Trailer Park
DigitalArtWorks.etsy.com - I provide image editing, computer help, all kinds of graphic work (banners, logo's, etc.), and would be interested in trading my services for products.
DistinctiveColorArt.etsy.com - Fun and affordable modern art and palette knife paintings of trees, flowers, landscapes, and abstracts.
DigitalGirlDesigns.etsy.com - Etsy Shop Sets - Banners, Avatars, Business Cards
DinkADooStudios.etsy.com - etsy shop sets, banners, avatars, and other business design related items, for small etsy business owners.
dirtybettyvintage.etsy.com - Vintage Clothing
DirtyDame.etsy.com - Tub Teas
dirtygirldesigns.etsy.com - I specialize in shrink plastic.
DiscoBeach.etsy.com - Putting the funk into folk art. I primarily make mermaids and angels, and most of my work has a caribbean flavor.
discohardwooddesigns.etsy.com - hemp jewelry
discombobulatedshep.etsy.com - Quality handmade accessories crochet with love!
displayyourheart.etsy.com - Personalized Home and Children's Decor--Specializing in custom letter sets, wall plaques, photo frames, trays, coasters, etc
DistinctlyIvy.etsy.com - I make jewelry, from handstamped to wire wrapped to cute little charm jewelry. I live in Spokane, WA and all products are handmade by me.
DistortedEarth.etsy.com - Wire Wrapped Jewelry. Specializing in rings.
DivaHair.etsy.com - Hair Accessories
DivaworksDist.etsy.com - My shop has a bunch of cool and funky stuff. would love to trade with other like minded people
divelegant.etsy.com - Vintage Clothing and Accessories
divinebeautification.etsy.com - crocheted items
DIYDivaSupply.etsy.com - supplies
DizzyDragonflies.etsy.com - I make hand dyed yarn, and knitted items, also tote bags, and felted bags, along with anything else that I swept up into.
DJandPvintage.etsy.com - All things vintage.
djcjlw.etsy.com -My shop, Hannah Mia, sells adorable hair clips and headbands.
dmargocr.etsy.com - I sell semi-precious and precious gemstone cabochons and beads, mineral specimens, and fossils for jewelry production. I also sell some finished jewelry pieces on occasion.
dmrhas2.etsy.com - One of a kind jewelry made with Polymer clay
DMWCreative.etsy.com -  I offer printable invitation files as well as product photography.
DoBatsEatCats.etsy.com - Handmade gothic, Celtic, and Victorian-inspired jewelry
DogCityBakery.etsy.com - Healthy Treats and Snacks and more.. for Dogs
dollcloset.etsy.com - Quality Handmade American Girl Doll Clothing
DomesticallyGreen.etsy.com - My shop sells items to help you reduce waste in your home - reusable swiffer pads, wet mop pads, snack/sandwich bags and wool dryer balls.
DonkeyFarm.etsy.com
donnasdestash.etsy.com - destash beads
donnadidit.etsy.com - I do paintings of anything and everythign ..also i am starting do to jewerly and much more in my shop soon
DoodleBugFramesEtc.etsy.com - I create PS templates of cards for photogs to use. I also occasionally have earrings or other crafts listed. Just a little hobby of mine.
DoodleBumpkin.etsy.com - My shop consists of crochet items. I make headbands, hats, scarves, scoodies, fingerless gloves and more. My items are mostly made for young women and girls. I also have a few items for men and unisex items. All my items are hand crocheted by me.
DoozleDazzle.etsy.com - Gemstones, Beads and Findings
dotsndiapers.etsy.com - I paint canvas's: abstract paintings and phrases/quotes. I also make a wide variety of children and baby items such as diaper cakes, onesie dresses, hairbow holders, painted baby signs (custom), burp cloths, covered wipe cases, pillowcase dresses and much more!
DoubleHalo.etsy.com - 
douglasjmoore.etsy.com - art available for purchase on i phone for cases for hanging on walls and on mugs and for items that are now under study by a focus group. I hope what you see in my store delights you, causes you to think how each item for sale would look on your walls or covering your i phone 4 and on the products that the focus group approves of. 
DowneysK9Delights.etsy.com - Dog Treats
DownSideUpStudio.etsy.com - Fabulous eco-chic jewelry designs using upcycled materials.
DoxyDame.etsy.com - 
draftsmith.etsy.com - Baby, toddler and children's items
dragon06.etsy.com - Handmade Candles, Soap, and Lotion
dragonflies49.etsy.com - I make bird mobile's by hand for children's rooms.
Dragonfly2love.etsy.com - crochet and knit headbands,scarves,hats, handmade cards,pinwheels, or vintage items
DragonflyKissJewelry.etsy.com - We sell handmade jewelry, All different kinds. Can do custom work.
DragonflyWoodWrights.etsy.com - I make wooden kitchen accessories. Lazy susan, cutting baords, knife blocks, candle holders, etch
DragoninKnots.etsy.com - Crochet, including fantasy and winter accessories and home decor. Original ink aceo's.
dragonpop.etsy.com - I make a mix of jewelry and other accessories. I like to work with textiles, polymer clay and really anything that inspires me. I use bold fun fabrics. I like my jewelry to be....BIG to say the least. My work is evolving as I am still relatively new.
drawersofthemanor.etsy.com - vintage
dreadlockgirl.etsy.com - Watercolor Paintings, knit wares, and whatever else I decide to make! :P
DreamersAura.etsy.com - Photography and Little artistic Creations.
dreameryphotography.etsy.com - a unique photography shop inspired by the vividness of dreams. One can request photos in a variety of sizes and colors to fit your home and/or office decor.
DreamingFlowerFinds.etsy.com - i collect vintage clothes and knick knacks!
DreamingTreeBeads.etsy.com - My shop is comprised of beaded items - jewelry, bookmarks, keychains. I also make paper beads. I will be branching out to other items early fall.
Dreampebblesbath.etsy.com - Hand made all natural, organic soaps to create healthy skin and repair damaged skin
DreampillowbyMia.etsy.com - 
DreamReignDesigns.etsy.com - original handcrafted jewelry and accessories.soon to add vintage and upcyled/found objects.LOVE to do Custom stuff.
dreamweaverjewelry.etsy.com - one of a kind and custom ordered bead embroidered and bead woven jewelry.
drefindsvintage.etsy.com - loving vintage pretties ALOT of vintage lingerie vintage shoes vintage clothing vintage accesories, purses, and jewlery
driftingby.etsy.com - quality eclectic vintage paper, jewelry, art work; fossil ivory, beads and other craftwork supplies-driftingby...
DuckTapeFlorist.etsy.com - I make things to order...from Duck Tape. I also offer matted prints of "staged" duck tape flowers in funny or neat looking ways. 
DukDesigns.etsy.com - Luxury Handcrafted Purses and more.
DutchTouchBeads.etsy.com - Nature inspired Handmade Jewelry
dvinedesigns.etsy.com - All handcrafted artisan Silver, Cooper and Bronze Jewelry incorporated with beads. DyNaModuo - Variety of accessory items- hair, bridal, knit scarves, feathered items, jewelry