Full List-Y


YarnBabyBoutique.etsy.com- Yarn Baby Boutique sell handmade crochet baby hats, photography props, and tutus.
yarngraphics.etsy.com - My top faves are graphic design and crochet. I also sew and paint, photography and jewelry. And don't forget tons of supplies-sewing and other!
yarningsbyseanna.etsy.com - hand crocheted and knitted OOAK hats, baskets, jewelry, and scarves, created from a range of fibers and other materials, such as vintage buttons. Would love to trade for fibers, jewelry, vintage items, etc.
yarnminion.etsy.com - Cufflinks and cool things crocheted, amigurumi included
yarnmonkeyproduction.etsy.com - My shop is mostly knits and crocheted items, but I also have a hodgepodge of other things.
yarns2dye4.etsy.com -  I sell hand-dyed yarn, knit and crocheted gifts, and hair clips in my shop. 
ydolem.etsy.com - I make necklaces that are made from semi precious stones and beads. The stones are macramed into the necklace. I also have earrings and antique button rings. I also make journals made from cloth and leather.
yellowee.etsy.com - Knit and crochet, plushies, hand-painted shirts, handsewn items
yenpaintings.etsy.com - art, mini-paintings, fotoart, prints
YesterdayOriginals.etsy.com - I make customized license plate signs and also sell individual letters to those who want to create their own crafts. My signs are composed of individual license plate letters, pieced back together to make a name or phrase of your choice on an antiqued ready-to-hang plaque.
Yimphoba.etsy.com - Home Decor and some vintage items
yoboseiyo.etsy.com - Jewelry and some supplies
YouAreMySin.etsy.com - My shop is mostly cute, weird and slightly nerdy felt pouches.
YouCanSparkle.etsy.com - Necklaces, Bracelets, and Other Sparklies
YourBestSupplies.etsy.com - High Quality Jewelry Making Supplies from the USA
yourcharmedlife.etsy.com - Personalized Hand Stamped RUSTIC jewelry
youllbeehooked.etsy.com - handmade crochet items
YourHEARTOnPaper.etsy.com - I make greeting cards and hand-bound journals
yourheartvintage.etsy.com - vintage
yourtime.etsy.com - Nature inspired jewelry
YourTimeBodyTreats.etsy.com - Luxurious Body Treats
yourvintagegallery.etsy.com - vintage china, crystal, silverware, figurinesand such.
yrekasoapco.etsy.com - Bath and Body Products, Handmade Soap
YulianaG.etsy.com - I make my own Lampwork Glass and design my own jewelry some of which you will find in my Etsy shop. Every single lampwork glass bead is handmade by me in my studio. I use a torch and Italian Moretti/Effetre glass to create the bead and then anneal each one in a digitally controlled kiln for strength and durability. Each bead is then cleaned and examined for any flaws and only the ones deemed perfect in my opinion get to play a lead role in my jewelry designs.