Full List--X


xanderpanda.etsy.com - - I sell quilting fabrics, sewing notions and other craft supplies
xandniks.etsy.com - My store is currently stocked with vintage items. mostly cookie jars but I love to sew and do custom works and machine embroidery, I would be most interested in trading custom made items.
xheather.etsy.com - I offer a wide arrangement of art and custom from-your-photo drawings. Great for gifts, or any occasion!
xiwang.etsy.com - - happy to provide you with kawaii stationery, grab bags, sticker flakes, memo sheets, deco tape, lucky star paper, pinback buttons, magnets, and handmade plushies crafted from the heart! Many of these items would be perfect for scrapbooking or paper crafts, as gifts, or just to bring a little bit of kawaii happiness to your day.
xolove.etsy.com - - healing gemstone charms and pendants
xPeppyandBellex.etsy.com - - I sell hemp jewelry and supplies
xSweetAsCandyx.etsy.com - - Kawaii & Kitsch
XXXavia.etsy.com -