Lists by Category--Vintage


Trade-a Holics Vintage Teams
(based on descriptions & open shops found on Tradaholics Site  between 2/10/12- 2/15/12)
(not Vintage-Inspired & not made-from-Vintage & not Upcycled)

* = shop was not open between 2/10 – 2/15/12

#s

1buddie2000.etsy.com - a collection of vintage finds.

A

AbigailsVintageAttic.etsy.com -  I sell vintage clothing and lingerie and paper ephemera. And occasional vintage housewares.

AlicesAngelJewelry.etsy.comjewelry & vintage

allstuffvintage.etsy.com -  I have available a large assortment of vintage and primitive items,including many books and paper ephemera. I also do rug hooking,crochet,quilting and embroidery.

AltogetherLeather.etsy.com - My shop has vintage leather goods - mostly belts at this time, but I'll be adding bags and shoes/boots very soon.

AmorousCatsAttic.etsy.com -  I sell vintage clothing, hand made accessories and jewelry.

ancienesthetique.etsy.com - french vintage and french antiques

AnniesVintageRedone.etsy.com - vintage depression glass,linens,fabrics upcycled vintage birde feeders, sachets and pincushions

ANNROCKSVINTAGE.etsy.com - I selling vintage stuff...clothing and also sewing supplies.

arjawan.etsy.com - I love all things vintage. Spend my time at tag sales, flea markets and scouring for treaures. My favorites are vintage jewelry, shoes and clothes.

AtomicCityWhimsy.etsy.com -  I offer vintage, upcycled items and vintage inspired gravel art. My vintage items include a lot of mid century peices through the 70s. I will be branchhing out to groovy clothing in the near future. My shop is new, but I have been an avid trade/barterer all my life. A year ago we did a major redorating project to our whole home using bartered services and material.

atticville.etsy.com - Vintage and Antique clothing, jewelry and accessories


auburnartisan.etsy.com - My shop, auburnartisan, carries unique vintage treasures, upcycled fun and handmade crocheted goodies.

B

Beats925Books.etsy.com - We sell original antique chromos and etchings from antique books. I also sell digital downloads of old images. I'm willing to make a digital file of any of our antique prints for if that fits your budget better.

beblumer.etsy.com - My shop is made up of vintage items for sale or trade. I love vintage jewelry and clothing.

beyondthelillypad.etsy.com - I sell vintage supplies, vintage items, handmade jewelry and vintage books

bigpawsaints.etsy.com  - I specialize in fabric dog collars with matching accessories (bow ties for the boys & flowers for the girls) including matching leads. You will always find plenty of plaid, argyle & polka dot designs in my shop since they are my favorites! I LOVE custom orders and have great knowledege of how to properly outfit BIG dogs (I own Saint Bernards!). I also offer a line of adorable safety cat collars and collars sized for our "toy" dog breeds as well.

bittersweetpunkin.etsy.com  - Vintage Finds and Handmade Goods

bloodlite.etsy.com - I deal in awesome vintage threads.

blurredvisionary.etsy.com - I sell unique vintage items from cameras to glassware!

bombarded.etsy.com - Vintage clothing and accessories, occasional housewares and supplies.

BonitaBellitaEct.etsy.com - vintage, supplies, and other goods

BookishKind.etsy.com - I sell mostly vintage literature - all of them beautiful, old copies of British and American classics. These books are from late 1800's to 1970's, and are great for reading, display, or as photo props. You'll also find a variety of other select vintage books, handmade items, and supplies.

Booksygirl.etsy.com - is a vintage shop---mostly books, stamps, and paper ephemera & *peppermintparty.etsy.com - I create stationery and other items out of vintage papers, like sheet music, atlases, maps, encyclopedias and dictionaries

bostonbaglady.etsy.com - features all things vintage found in and around the Boston area. Offering a wide variety of paper items such as greeting cards, stationery, stickers, german scraps, invitations and more! Interested in trading for many different types of items (vintage, jewelry, children's items, soap, etc) - Thank you!

BoudoirBarbie.etsy.com - Vintage Lingerie, Clothing & Accessories

bumbleebuck.etsy.com - I stock genuine vintage clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, jewelry & home decor.

C

CenterStreetVintage.etsy.com-


ChefKnifeRevolution.etsy.com - I make hot sauce from fresh peppers, sell vintage cookbooks and other cool vintage cooking stuff.

ChellysShoppe.etsy.com - Mainly, I sell vintage, but I also sew, crochet, paint, and all manner of other crafts and will soon be adding those to my shop.

cherublover.etsy.com - Vintage. my clothing and accessories are items i have collected through older family members,antique shops and some of my own items ive collected.

ChezVous.etsy.com - vintage jewelry

ChickieVintageLove.etsy.com - All Vintage and items to Upcycle too

ChloeCarolinaVintage.etsy.com - I offer women's clothing and accessories.

CHRISTYROSE79.ETSY.COM -  I SELL VINTAGE ITEMS FROM JEWELRY AND CLOTHES TO ODDS AND ENDS. 

*corpseflower333.etsy.com - I sell Vintage/thrifted items, handmade jewerly, and hopefully soon dolls and stuffed animals

corrnucopia.etsy.com - Vintage shop open to all sorts of trades. Especially would love clothes & hair accessories for my little girl, & soap for myself!

CountryChicCottage.etsy.com - Vintage and Handmade Country Farmhouse Decor

crazyquiltz.etsy.com - I currently have vintage and hand knit and crocheted items.



D

darlingdino.etsy.com - I have mostly clothing from the 60s-90s (though most is mod 60s & hippie 70s). I also have some accessories, handbags, shoes, and toys on occasion.

DarlingDiva2009.etsy.com - vintage

*DebraTACrafts.etsy.com - I sell vintage jewelry and items, paper goods, and wedding items. I will trade for almost anything, but love bath items!

DecoratingYourself.etsy.com - Fine vintage jewelry and accessories. Specializing in Mexican silver, native american turquoise, genuine pearls and solid gold jewelry.
decowallsticker - wall stickers, stamps, stickers, etc

DianaDwain.etsy.com - I have a vintage shop and love to uncover treasures at flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores and family heirlooms.

dirtybettyvintage.etsy.com - Vintage Clothing

divelegant.etsy.com - Vintage Clothing and Accessories

DJandPvintage.etsy.com - All things vintage.

*drawersofthemanor.etsy.com - vintage

DreamingFlowerFinds.etsy.com - i collect vintage clothes and knick knacks!

drefindsvintage.etsy.com - loving vintage pretties ALOT of vintage lingerie vintage shoes vintage clothing vintage accesories, purses, and jewlery

driftingby.etsy.com - quality eclectic vintage paper, jewelry, art work; fossil ivory, beads and other craftwork supplies-driftingby...

E

eastbaycalifornia.etsy.com - My shop is filled with an eclectic, kitschy, hand made and vintage array of items. I am getting well known for my shoe customizations, and some clay creations, however, I would live to start selling my paintings and other hand made items again shortly! I am a self proclaimed and aspiring jack of all trades and a magpie at heart, attracted to color, texture and the love of vintage. I try to add new items and keep prices low everyday! Those that wish to trade are more than welcome to drop me a line!

eavesdrop.etsy.com - HAS: vintage & modern jewelry-making supplies WANTS: anything cool

EBFinds.etsy.com - vintage

EclecticCyborg.etsy.com - Vintage

EdgeOfOz.etsy.com - I mostly sell vintage sewing patterns, but offer current patterns as well. Also, you'll find some vintage dresses, shoes and whatever I decide to craft.

electricbluebird.etsy.com - Vintage Shabby Chic Goth Punk Clothing and Accessories

elsy1477.etsy.com - vintage jewelry, vintage items, recycled/upcycled jewelry

everydayangel13.etsy.com  - Vintage/retro items including collectibles, jewelry and misc destash lots.

F

FairyPrincessCouture.etsy.com - My shop is all original creative designs for upcycled women's clothing and vintage items.

FifisFroufrou.etsy.com - Original and repurposed vintage jewelry

fiinafiina.etsy.com - Fab Vintage Clothing, Shoes, Patterns etc

fivestonesvintage.etsy.com - Vintage clothing & accessories & the occasional handmade nick-knack!

flowerjewels.etsy.com - I sell Vintage kitchen items and vintage home decor items along with my handmade and vintage jewelry.

foolproofed.etsy.com - Trendy, high quality vintage clothing, jewelry, home decor and more!

ForeverWanderlust.etsy.com - a collection of vintage treasures & dime store delights. Hunting for unique & trendy items is something I never tire of, & when they find a loving home- there is no better feeling!

*FoundEspecially4You.etsy.com - vintage

FrouFrou4YouYou.etsy.com - My shop features millinery, some very vintage, all feminine, with a few things of my own creation.

G

gaudyfairy.etsy.com - Selling all things kitschy and vintage!
GenerationEclectic.etsy.com - My shop is full of my vintage finds, from housewares to jewelry.

godo.etsy.com - vintage boho, mod, folk clothing + home decor

GoskAndMaggles.etsy.com - Hand picked vintage items. Clothing, decor, accessories, and many others.

gracearchives.etsy.com - Affordable Vintage Art & Prints

GypsyJingleBoutique.etsy.com - Vintage and Handmade clothing along with Handmade goodies

H

hatchedinfrance.etsy.com - French & European vintage ephemera, lace and items for the home.

HipChickCrochet.etsy.com - a line of unique and cute hand crocheted animal hats, whimsical bags and vintage patterns.

HiVintage.etsy.com - Vintage and Antique findings and ephemerals.

*HomeDecorating.etsy.com - Vintage Home Decorating

*HoneyWillowDesigns.etsy.com - Vintage and classic jewelry, hair accessories, and home decor (coming soon)

I

ilovetrash.etsy.com - i specialize in two things: high end mid 60s thru late 70s rockwear / rocker gear & in quintessences. if you wanna FEEL like yr w/ led zeppelin in 1973 or @ andy warhol's in 1966, { id est }--i'm where you find it.

Irishcolleen01.etsy.com - Vintage kitchen collectibles, farm items, cast iron cooking items

ivorytowerltd.etsy.com - I make bags out of upcycled clothing (mostly T shirts) as well as one of a kind vintage inspired clothing.


J

jacklom3.etsy.com - I sell a wide variety of vintage items

jaimemancilla.etsy.com - found, vintage, handmade and reclaimed gifts and decor

janhuny.etsy.com -  I love vintage items! What could be more perfect than to put a vintage watch on someone's wrist by getting a vintage item for my collection.

jeminitreasures.etsy.com - My shop features vintage items from the 70's. I have southwestern jewelry, collectibles, supplies and will be adding some black and white original photographs from the 50's. 

Jenniferscottagedoor.etsy.com - My shop is a collection of vintage goodies. Clothing, jewelry, accessories, housewares, etc.

JennyLeeGeneralStore.etsy.com - My shop has a variety of supplies; vintage and current fabrics; buttons; quilts; bridal labels and some upcycled shirts and vintage/antique items.

JezebelsGypsyThread.etsy.com -  ladies vintage clothing and accessories and original fine art 

jinshanghai.etsy.com - vintage porcelain from China

Jinxas.etsy.com - vintage kitchen items

jodaycraf.etsy.com - Sells handmade and vintage jewelry, wants bath & body, purses/totes, journals, washcloths, jewelry, candles, scarves, jewelry destash, vintage, pendants, etc.

joevintage.etsy.com

jpcountrymarket.etsy.com - linens, pottery, vintage, accessories and more

JustPlainVintage.etsy.com - eclectic vintage

K

KamiMono.etsy.com -  I sell hair accessories, bows, brooches, and a few vintage items

KateandCarol.etsy.com - I offer beautiful vintage home decor, with an emphasis on excellent condition, timeless style, and caring personal service. My Etsy earnings fund community design projects at organizations serving children.

keeky27.etsy.com - My store is basically vintage items from the new england. With an emphasis on milk glass and shabby chic items.

KentuckysCloset.etsy.com - Vintage and repurposed items, hand made papers and soaps

knotby9.etsy.com - vintage and handmades for nifty people and dolls

kowgirlkitsch.etsy.com - an eclectic variety of vintage treasures. This includes vintage fashion, decor, kitchen wares, novelties and collectibles.

kraftskeepmesane.etsy.com - a hodge podge of vintage and hand made items.

kranzelic.etsy.com - vintage clothing, shoes, jewelry, housewares & more

L

lapetitetoo.etsy.com - Vintage Jewelry, Ephemera, Supplies and "Fancy" Things

lempislinens.etsy.com - vintage linens and patterns

LesleyJean.etsy.com - I sell vintage clothing, housewares, intimate apparel, jewelry, accessories, and upcycled vintage earrings for stretched ears. I'm a nice girl. I wanna trade. :)

letsgoback2great.etsy.com - Variations of Vintage with original items to come.

LetterKay.etsy.com - devoted to my unique vintage finds and handmade items. I am an artist and love to create lots of different items. You'll find all kinds of vintage items, handmade stationery, hand-carved rubber stamps and much more in my shop

lexismonkey.etsy.com -  I sell and love vintage clothing shoes and accessories, and I also have tons of supplies including vintage fabrics, new fabrics, notions and other supplies.

liadarling.etsy.com - Vintage & upcycled clothing, accessories, jewelry,

LibbySweets.etsy.com - My shop features vintage fashion and housewares

LilandLou.etsy.com - vintage

LivingVintage.etsy.com - LivingVintage offers lovely, well made and preserved treasures of the past.

LorenzoMele.etsy.com - vintage jewelry, crafts and recycled supplies

LoveElizabeth.etsy.com - vintage goods, illustrations, botanical prints, flower prints,clothing patterns, children's illustration, misc. vintage items, as I can list them, have lots of vintage items just need time to list, lots of luggage,jewelry, etc.

*lovelyandamazing.etsy.com - Handmade Jewelry and Vintage Treasures

*lovevivion.etsy.com - My store includes vintage fashion and household items

lrobinson.etsy.com - i sell vintage goods as well as handmade items of all kinds. my items are quirky and heartfelt. i love color and to use unusual materials and to mix "high" and "low" in my shop. take a look!

Lunaticpandoraxd.etsy.com - My shop contains wonderful vintage Japanese and Asian items as well as lovely old shabby and chippy goodies.

M

magymai711.etsy.com– vintage image cds, collage sheets, whimsy jewelry, vintage jewelry

melissamtjoy.etsy.com - vintage pieces made in the United States. I also carry a few vintage pieces made in England and Germany.

MEMORARE.etsy.com - Unique Vintage Collections, All Like New, From a Fashion Designer / Stylist / Scholar. :)

*menzocollection.etsy.com - has a wide variety of vintage items. I'm looking forward to trading for handmade goodies, such as bath & beauty, art prints, handbags, jewelry, and pottery.

micslovespink07.etsy.com - Jewelry, clothing, antiques, collectibles.

*milkglassandmetal.etsy.com - various vintage milk glass items and items made from metal. I'm looking forward to trading for handmade goodies, such as bath & beauty, art prints, handbags, jewelry, and pottery.

*MisfitsInToyland.etsy.com - kitschy fun, vintage goodness, and handmade delights.

MissKym.esty.com - Vintage Photos digital download. We offer digital downloads of photographs, altered photos and ephemera! An affordable alternative for collage artists and crafts persons.

Mjowest.etsy.com - Patterns, vintage instruction booklets, vintage items, garden art

*mkellmanvintage .etsy.com - vintage goods

*moderndayflapper.etsy.com - rare and unique vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and gifts & www.sopasse.etsy.com

moontooandco.etsy.com - vintage

MountainViewMemory.etsy.com - features vintage finds, whimsical pieces, OOAK jewelry upcycled from vintage bits and pieces, hand crafted items, and fiber art supplies.

mountainvintage.etsy.com - for all your vintage necessities, wishes and wants.

MovieMaven.etsy.com - devoted to all things vintage. I love going to auctions and estate sales and buying up vintage linens, silver, and other pretty things for around the home. I feel like I "rescue" them and frequently wash and "restore" things and give away to family and friends, and save a few to put on Etsy. I love OLD, Vintage, Antique and handmade.

MsMaude.etsy.com - Vintage, Upcycled, and Original, Handmade Fashion for You and Your Home.

mustangannees.etsy.com - Vintage clothing from the 30s to the 70s. Just starting to branch out with vintage items for the home.

myvintagecrush.etsy.com - Vintage apparel:accessories:etc

N

naturescorner.etsy.com - I currently have pysanky eggs and vintage items.

NICSNICHE.etsy.com- Vintage Gift Shop

Number2PenSo.etsy.com- I sell Vintage Items that I search high and low to bring out of the past in hopes to preserve their beauty. Some items I sell just as I find them. Others, I repurpose to give them a SECOND LIFE in a different world.

O

ObscureBeginnings.etsy.com - From jewelry to paintings to vintage items.

OldSkoolProductions.etsy.com- I sell a wide variety of vintage items from toys, decor, housewares and more.

OpenFields.etsy.com - I sell vintage and antique items along with handmade pillows.

orphanoutfitter.etsy.com- Rescued ~ Oddments ~ Vintage ~ Supplies & seeroxrun.etsy.com - Affordable Vintage for Home & Wedding

P

pennysaver1956.etsy.com - I am an avid yard sailer and thrift store cruiser who loves to shop for treasures. I love vintage things and also sew, crochet and quilt.

Perniejaynevintage.etsy.com - I have vintage clothing, accessories, a few upcycled items, and I am just starting to add some home decor and industrial items

PhotosPast.etsy.com -  PhotosPast offers a unique variety of vintage finds and photos.

pinguim.etsy.com- Vintage Jewelry, Jewellery, Accessories, Typewriters

poetees.etsy.com - features a great mix of both fun and sophisticated vintage items...and everything in between :)

Q

Questionetc.etsy.com  - unique vintage finds, including clothing, housewares, kitsch, and whatever else catches my eye. Color & pattern play a key roll. You may also find a few of my handmade items popping up from time to time!

*quirkyessentials.etsy.com  – Quirky Vintage

R

rabbityvintage.etsy.com – (formerly rabbity.etsy.com) - vintage clothing, collectibles & dolls

RayvenVintage.etsy.com - vintage

Redposie.etsy.com - Shabby with a little funk added when i get into the 60s & 70s look what I found mode (vintage).

*Repodress.etsy.com- I have eclectic vintage finds and handmade gifts

Retransmission.etsy.com - Vintage Boutique - Tasty whispers from the past!

RetroBabs.etsy.com- Vintage & ReMix A vintage shop with a mid-century modern vibe. We sell pieces of history.

Retromagination.etsy.com- antique, vintage, retro, and previously handmade and upcycled

retropie.etsy.com - My shop is a vintage shop. I have vintage books, ephemera, accessories and more. I also have another shop, raspberryswirl81.etsy.com, which is already part of this wonderful team.

RighteousRecycling.etsy.com - I love the thrill of the hunt, finding supplies, things I collect; so it is only natural that I am down for the swap!

RJBeads.etsy.com- jewelry supplies, vintage patterns and ephemera

romynovski.etsy.com- offers a constantly changing stream of unique, top-quality, hand-picked vintage clothing and accessories shipped worldwide to an ever-growing list of satisfied repeat customers. Over two decades of collecting, and work in the fashion arts, I've honed my eye to develop the skills I am using on your behalf daily - To catch only the finest quality, collectible vintage gems from the 1950's to 1980's and offer them to you here via the pages of Etsy. Let my passion for vintage fashion add timeless style to your wardrobe.

S

Salemsdestash.etsy.com- Vintage and destash

SameSameMaryJane.etsy.com- vintage home decor, vintage supplies, and vintage inspired handmade items.

scrapecochic.etsy.com- Eco Friendly Supplies, vintage and more

serendipityjane.etsy.com - a vintage heaven I have a little bit of all things

serine23.etsy.com - Vintage, antique books, fabric, supplies, clothing

sewvintagenow.etsy.com - vintage sewing patterns and buttons

sheluvsfabric.etsy.com - My shop basically consists of supplies (new, novelty & vintage), vintage items and fabric.

ShopGreenOwl.etsy.com - I sell vintage and antique furniture and handmade home decor

*SilverWARES.etsy.com- I make rings ,napkin rings,and many other items from antique and vintage silverware. I also have vintage items in my shop as well. I use to have an Antique shop about 4 years ago but closed it due to my son had a brain tumor. So I started my shop on etsy so I could continue to do things with vintage and antiques that I love so much.

smile4menow222.etsy.com - vintage

snowflowerpie.etsy.com - Vintage and vintage inspired jewelry. I make earrings and necklaces. I love using jasper.

*sopasse.etsy.com - unique, retro and one of a kind handmade and vintage accessories, clothing and other great items

Steamcrunk - an ecclectic steampunk and vintage oddity shop, we sell rare books, items of curiousity, and other fascinating items.

StrangeVagaries.etsy.com- I sell all sorts of vintage

suchandsortoldrags.etsy.com- vintage clothing, accessories, shoes, etc.

SweetSmilingSherri.etsy.com– I sell mid century modern metal- vintage baskets, and wrought iron, and Eames Era - Atomic Era and Glassware.

T

TagSaleDivas.etsy.com -  Unique one-of-a-kind vintage finds! And a few handmade items. =)

tailoredchaos.etsy.com - My shop is a variety of handmade goods, vintage finds and supplies for crafts both new and vintage.

TeaJennys.etsy.com- upcycle vintage china to create elegant and quirky cakestands, pretty teacup candles and unique jewelery pieces. Each piece is handmade by recycling old and forgotten tea sets and by giving broken pieces of china a second chance!

thebagglady76.etsy.com- My shoppe is full of my handmades, primitive, grubby and vintage items.

TheEclecticElement2.etsy.com - The Eclectic Element: Vintage is composed of 150+ listings of everything jewelry and vintage lovers might want: earrings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, charms, etc. Browse through and see what catches your eye :)

TheEpochYeti.etsy.com - Handpicked vintage items for today's fashions!

TheFadedStitch.etsy.com - I sell vintage sewing patterns, some vintage sewing notions and occasional handmade items. Anything $100 and under is up for trade.

thefancylamb.etsy.com - Reinvented Vintage Goods

theheirloomboutique.etsy.com - I specialize in all things vintage.

TheIDconnection.etsy.com - I have over 2000 items in my shop, antiques, art, jewelry, supplies, vintage clothes and more..... I find some many things in other shops and wish they had a trade option.

TheIslandBunnysAttic.etsy.com - vintage and antique treasures just waiting for you to explore and discover.

TheUntamedArtist.etsy.com - In my shop I primarily sell vintage items, but I also list my some of original paintings for sale.

thevintageattic10.etsy.com - an eclectic collection of vintage clothing and accessories, and will be adding a new shop of new handmade jewelry and art.

Thevintagebaglady.etsy.com - vintage items

TheVintageHorde.etsy.com - vintage

TheWeeShelf.etsy.com - offers thrifty vintage treasures for your heart and your home

TheWishingWardrobe.etsy.com - Casual & Dress Up Vintage Clothing + Vintage Home Decor

ThriftStoreMafia.etsy.com - I carry all things vintage from clothing and shoes to home deco, bedding and books.

Todaytomorrowalways.etsy.com - vintage

tonytheplane.etsy.com  - i am a self taught artist and deal in hand carved netsuke, hand created sculpture, collage, and some vintage pottery, and native american silver... 

TRUeth.etsy.com - My shop sell vintage clothing, jewelry and nicknacks

U

uniquecouture.etsy.com - UNique Vintage Handbags, Shoes....

V

Vampiregothchick.etsy.com - I sell all sorts of fun stuff from primitives to vintage to hang tags to soaps to spell oils!

VelmaVintage.etsy.com - Vintage Collectibles

VelvetMorning.etsy.com - Antique portrait mixed media collage

VeniVidiVintage.etsy.com - a tribute to my grandmother and a means to make my dreams come true! It is for all things vintage, that tell a story, that hold amazing whispered secrets and little things that help to promote the inner beauty that all of us vintage debutantes posess!

Veycourtcottage.etsy.com - Vintage assemble jewelry

VikingX.etsy.com  - vintage clothing, shoes, lingerie, jewelry, bags, scarves and homeware

Vintage50sTreasures.etsy.com - a shop of collectibles and vintage treasures of all kinds.

VintageClothingDream.etsy.com - Victorian, Vintage and Retro Unique Clothing and Collectibles. Mad Men Ladies Suits, Vintage Bombshell Beauty Items, RARE Vintage Patterns, Judaica and more!

VintageFairRetroRare.etsy.com - Fabulous to Funky Vintage items of All Descriptions, over 300 Items to choose from; Home Decor, Primitive, Netsuke Carvings, Kitchen Wares & More!

VintageFindsForU.etsy.com - vintage items (clothing, jewelry, etc)

vintagemarmalade.etsy.com - vintage apparel and more including handmade reconstruction.

vintagerecycling.etsy.com - vintage greeting cards

vintageolio.etsy.com - My shoppe is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Handmade + vintage.

VINTAGEVAULTs.etsy.com - Sweaters, Cookbooks, Collectibles and More!

VintageValleyGirl.etsy.com - I repurpose vintage jewelry into one of a kind pieces. Everything from rings, hair pins, bracelets to necklaces. I also sell vintage purses.

VintageWay.etsy.com - My shop is full of great ribbons, rings, boxes, and other packaging supplies as well as bead supplies and other odds and ends.

vintiquesprims.etsy.com - Anything..junky,rusty,vintage,shabby...and the list goes on and on....stop by for a peek anytime..

vixendesigner.etsy.com - Fabulous Vintage Designer Apparel, Accessories for Men & Women as well as Home Decor & Books

W

wildfireatheart.etsy.com -  A colorful explosion of handmade and vintage items.

willowcreekrustics.etsy.com - vintage and rustic home décor

winterparkcollect.etsy.com – (vintage) sell a variety of collectibles such as Nintendo games, comics, baseball cards, stamps, photographs, moves and action figures. I have been collecting, buying, selling and trading for 20 years. I also carry a limited number of supplies such as miniature bottles, resealable bags and items used for steampunk.

woodbeedesign.etsy.com - I'm a dude and I make jewelry from recycled wood, vintage postage stamps and other materials. I've gotten really into the stamp stuff and have recently added a new product to my line, "The Broraoch" an innovative fashion accessory for the modern man and woman.

worn2perfection.etsy.com- all about vintage. My passion is antique and vintage jewelry, and you'll see that I love anything vintage or having a vintage feel to it. I'm intrigued by all the collaborative consumption that is happening in the world and love the idea of including vintage jewelry in that movement, since vintage jewelry is already brilliant recycling!

X

xandniks.etsy.com - My store is currently stocked with vintage items. mostly cookie jars but I love to sew and do custom works and machine embroidery, I would be most interested in trading custom made items.

Y

*Yimphoba.etsy.com - Home Decor and some vintage items

yourvintagegallery.etsy.com - vintage china, crystal, silverware, figurines and such.

Z
ZinniaSnipSnap.etsy.com - Vintage and Unique Crafting Supplies.